Neko Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A neko rp, are you a master? or a pet?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

the night of life giving

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez

Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez

the night of life giving  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the night of life giving    the night of life giving  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 5:19 pm

Looking towards her his face was in wonder why was she so uneasy? He didn't understand nor did he want to ask but he was too curious to resist. "Kitty what's wrong" He asked her looking uneasy himself only to hide it with his cold eyes.
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Admin
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: the night of life giving    the night of life giving  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 12:05 pm

She looked back at grimmjow "oh... its just its my fault Joey's blind..... I didn't know i wasnt suposed to take my medication wile I was pregnent... if I read the bottle I wouldn't have taken it..." she looked away her ears leyed back Grimmjow never knew she had to take medications for depression.
Back to top Go down
https://nkparadise.123.st
Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez

Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez

PostSubject: Re: the night of life giving    the night of life giving  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 4:00 pm

"A depression pill Kitty...I didn't know you were hurting" He answered now concern yet still not showing it. His blue eyes looked down towards her saddened expression. He felt weak not being able to help her with the hurting she now feels.
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Admin
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: the night of life giving    the night of life giving  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 9:25 am

She sighed "it's ok, now at least, I'm just so worried about Joey." she said as they got closer to the house. she began to pet draven in her arms and looked at joey who was in grimmjows arms.
Back to top Go down
Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez

Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez

PostSubject: Re: the night of life giving    the night of life giving  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 1:17 pm

"It's not your fault sometimes things like this happen Kitty and their is nothing we can do about it...Joey isn't completely blind so their is no need to worry too much" Grimmjow commented trying to reassure her and help make her feel better.
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Admin
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: the night of life giving    the night of life giving  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 12:39 pm

She looked over at grimmjow "mabye your right... and thank you for being here for me." she rubed against him purring.
Back to top Go down
Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez

Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez

PostSubject: Re: the night of life giving    the night of life giving  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 10:01 pm

Grimmjow only could smile sweetly at her. He didn't want to believe that the meds did this to Joey so he thought of other options that could have occurred.
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Admin
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: the night of life giving    the night of life giving  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 12:52 pm

kitty and grimmjow arrived home and kitty rushed up to her room and elaina kept fussing with something in a box.
Back to top Go down
Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez

Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez

PostSubject: Re: the night of life giving    the night of life giving  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 1:56 pm

Between the fussing complaints of Elaina and Kitty running into her room. Grimmjow was quite stressed himself not realizing what he should do now so he sat there watching the commotion.
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Admin
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: the night of life giving    the night of life giving  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 4:48 pm

Elaina turned to grimmjow and smiled 'hey can you help me with something? kitty's been so down lately I got her something," she looked at the box and there was a soft mew..... "well kitties the only femalwe ocelot neko.... so I found her a pet... an ocelot.... her name is flower." the ocelot jumped out of the box and purred rubbing on elaina's legs purring. 'she's real sweet."
Back to top Go down
Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez

Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez

PostSubject: Re: the night of life giving    the night of life giving  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 5:29 pm

Grimmjow looked at the small Ocelot and went over to pet it gently. Even though it wasn't something he was ever fond of he just couldn't help but want to pet to small critter. "I understand Kitty is sad she thinks it's her fault that our daughter is blind somewhat" Grimmjow said. His voice was cold yet soft being a sign of this the ocalot cat might make her feel better. At least that is what Grimmjow hoped for.
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Admin
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: the night of life giving    the night of life giving  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 6:40 pm

Elaina sighed "yeah, but Ill let you give her the cat I think she's feeling better though," kitty could be heared singing from her room, not a sad song, but a sweet luliby. the cat purred as grimmjow peted it.
Back to top Go down
Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez

Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez

PostSubject: Re: the night of life giving    the night of life giving  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 4:56 pm

Taking the cat into his arms and huggled it softly while heading to Kitty's room. He came to the door and knocked on it. "Kitty you ok...I got something for you" Grimmjow said calmly walking in.
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Admin
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: the night of life giving    the night of life giving  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 6:03 pm

she was sitting at the foot of her bed she looked up "omg jow jow its adorible" she stood up as she hugged him purring loudly.
Back to top Go down
Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez

Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez

PostSubject: Re: the night of life giving    the night of life giving  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 10:20 pm

"I thought you'd like it even though your mistress told me to give it to you" He said with a sigh of relief that she was ok at least.
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Admin
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: the night of life giving    the night of life giving  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 8:32 am

she purred and cuddled him for a few moments then she looked at flower........ "hm i think ill name her flower..." she said purring....
Back to top Go down
Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez

Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez

PostSubject: Re: the night of life giving    the night of life giving  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 11:23 pm

"Quite a beautiful name" Grimmjow said with his smile.
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Admin
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: the night of life giving    the night of life giving  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 9:21 am

she kissed him on the cheek purring she tied a bow around the cat's neck
Back to top Go down
Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez

Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez

PostSubject: Re: the night of life giving    the night of life giving  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 3:56 pm

"That is cute to put on the kitten...Kitty" He says putting one hand into his hair scratching his head.
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Admin
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: the night of life giving    the night of life giving  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 7:38 pm

she chuckled and set the ocelot down... "Do you know why I named her flower?" she said with a sight smirk...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the night of life giving    the night of life giving  - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the night of life giving
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3