Neko Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A neko rp, are you a master? or a pet?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

the night of life giving

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kitty
Admin
Kitty

the night of life giving  Empty
PostSubject: the night of life giving    the night of life giving  I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 6:40 pm

kitty waas heavily pregnent and was due any day now she sat on her bed waiting for grimmjow to arive home after his walk. she waited as she sipd some tea she stayed home more now it took energy to move wth that huge belly. she sighed.
Back to top Go down
https://nkparadise.123.st
Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez

Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez

PostSubject: Re: the night of life giving    the night of life giving  I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 6:47 pm

Grimmjow bored of being around the house all the time did indeed take a walk. Got into a few fights which he won easily and stole a man's hotdog. "Hmmm....I'm forgetting something....Oh no Kitty" he growled running back home stealing the second hotdog from the same man. He was quick and sneaky when it came to being somewhere or stealing something.
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Admin
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: the night of life giving    the night of life giving  I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 6:49 pm

kitty sat by the fire in the fire place still waiting for him she could feel the kits moving in her belly. she knew she would have them soon. she hoped grimmjow would return soon just in case.
Back to top Go down
Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez

Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez

PostSubject: Re: the night of life giving    the night of life giving  I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 6:59 pm

Making it home Grimmjow finds Kitty laying there she was waiting for him not that it was unusual or anything. "I made it then" He said with a sigh.
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Admin
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: the night of life giving    the night of life giving  I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 7:01 pm

she smiled at him "wellcome home jow jow, anything interesting hapen?" she asked siting up with her huge belly in the way a little, she grabbed his hand placing it upon her belly as the kits squirmed slightly 'any day now,"
Back to top Go down
Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez

Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez

PostSubject: Re: the night of life giving    the night of life giving  I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 7:04 pm

He shook a bit when she grabbed his hand. "Um...glad to hear it" He answers about to freak out.
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Admin
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: the night of life giving    the night of life giving  I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 7:13 pm

kitty smiled' calm down jow jow it's ok..." she purred but suddenly squeezed his hand her purring stoped "Oh god... it's time!" she was panting slightly now
Back to top Go down
Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez

Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez

PostSubject: Re: the night of life giving    the night of life giving  I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 7:17 pm

Hearing those words he freaked a bit more what was he supposed to do. She was squeezing his hand to a point to where it turned purple. "Uh...do I get master" He asked trying not to flinch.
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Admin
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: the night of life giving    the night of life giving  I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 7:20 pm

"...*pant pant* if you want.... do me a faver take off my pants.... *pant*and underwere I dun want to hurt the kits...." she groaned and losened her grip slightly
Back to top Go down
Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez

Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez

PostSubject: Re: the night of life giving    the night of life giving  I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 7:27 pm

"Uh...Uh...Ok" He said trying not to freak out. He took hold and ripped them off.
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Admin
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: the night of life giving    the night of life giving  I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 2:16 pm

she panted more 'thank you...." the pain passed for a moment "there is a human who has helped me in the past.... he owns a neko sanctuary here is his number he can help," she said before handing him a slip of paper but the pain returned and she let out a cat pain yowl.
Back to top Go down
Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez

Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez

PostSubject: Re: the night of life giving    the night of life giving  I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 2:44 pm

"Um hold on then I'll be back" He quickly grabs the paper and runs out.
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Admin
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: the night of life giving    the night of life giving  I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 2:46 pm

pants and grinds her teeth. "ok I'll be here when u get back", ((ok wait till sfd gets on he will post after u call him ))
Back to top Go down
Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez

Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez

PostSubject: Re: the night of life giving    the night of life giving  I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 2:58 pm

(Ok then)

Grimmjow calls this human guy on paper.
Back to top Go down
smartfiredragon
Admin

PostSubject: Re: the night of life giving    the night of life giving  I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 3:27 pm

after reciving the call he immidiatly headed for their house he had after all promised to help her if she needed. With him he had a doctor that would be able to help if complications would appear. after a very quick drive. (and being stopped by a police he bribed to let them pass without a ticket)) the limou stopped infront of kitty and grimjows house michael and the doctor stepped out and using the umbrella michael knocked on the door.
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Admin
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: the night of life giving    the night of life giving  I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 3:32 pm

kitty was still laying on the bed "grimmjow get the door plz," she clenched her teeth having another wave of pain she was going to have the first kit in only moments. her claws dug into the bed, her owner elaina ran into kitty's room 'oh my dear kitty your doing great, did grimmjow go to get help?" kitty nodded elaina gave kitty her hand to squeez.
Back to top Go down
Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez

Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez

PostSubject: Re: the night of life giving    the night of life giving  I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 3:43 pm

Grimmjow quickly gets the door and opens it for the doc. "This way" he points out.
Back to top Go down
smartfiredragon
Admin

PostSubject: Re: the night of life giving    the night of life giving  I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 3:47 pm

the doctor pushed grimjow aside running to the bed askin the common questions to elaina and kitty michael did stand little ockward inisde the door not really sure what to do

((ooch someone else can rp the doctor Razz )
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Admin
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: the night of life giving    the night of life giving  I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 3:58 pm

kitty ansered them and then let out a long ear peircing yowl of a cat and the first kit came out it had light blue hair and was a girl the doc cleaned her off cut the coard and the other basics and handed her to grimmjow kitty moaned sligtly trying to smile at her daughter but the pain made it hard.
Back to top Go down
smartfiredragon
Admin

PostSubject: Re: the night of life giving    the night of life giving  I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 4:10 pm

michael looked at the pup and then smiled at grimjow
"congratulations it looks like you are a daddy now"
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Admin
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: the night of life giving    the night of life giving  I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 4:13 pm

kitty let out another yowl as the second kit started to show.... she panted heavily as she squeezed elaina's hand. her tail swished rapidly her claws dug into the bed "come on one more push," elaina cheered her on and she pushed hard and the second kit came out it was a he and had black hair.
Back to top Go down
Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez

Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez

PostSubject: Re: the night of life giving    the night of life giving  I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 4:15 pm

Grimmjow faints from the site of it
Back to top Go down
smartfiredragon
Admin

PostSubject: Re: the night of life giving    the night of life giving  I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 4:18 pm

michael quickly catched the kit as grimjow fainted and smiled a little as he looked at it
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Admin
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: the night of life giving    the night of life giving  I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 8:03 pm

kitty lay panting as she held her son grimmjow wanted to name the first kit so she would let him after he awoke. she smiled down at the small kit in her arms he had black hair and black ers but a long black tail with golden stripes and spots. "I think I'll name you Dravin," she smiled down at him
Back to top Go down
Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez

Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez

PostSubject: Re: the night of life giving    the night of life giving  I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 6:54 pm

Grimmjow wakes up and sees the kits they were adorible. He quickly gets to his feet and rushed over to his woman.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the night of life giving    the night of life giving  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the night of life giving
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next