Neko Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A neko rp, are you a master? or a pet?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

howls in the night (felzer and lobena)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kitty
Admin
Kitty

howls in the night (felzer and lobena) Empty
PostSubject: howls in the night (felzer and lobena)   howls in the night (felzer and lobena) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 7:09 pm

It has been a year since Lobena or as many call her loba has disapeared even felzer's necklace could not find her.She had once been the seventh espada but she gave up her position to become felzer's faccion. She had never regreted her choice but She missed being at the top.... But enough about her past...

On a cold moonlit night in lasnoches a figure lurked in the shadows a tail and pointed ears could be seen. The figure lurked near the espada door with a 2 upon it she let herself in not making a sound the owner was not there. It left something upon the pillow of the bed it read " follow the sounds of sweet memories, and the smell of one held dear, and the eyes of the jakal." it had no signature or indication of who wrote it besides a vaguely familure smell.
The scent could be tracked to an abandond room, or so it seemed.... the sound of singing a soft tribal lulliby and a violin could be heared and sketched of an arrancar woman with wolf ears and a tail were scatered all along the path of the hall leading to the room exept they didn't have faces. Inside the room the same woman from the sketches was laying upon a silkblanket upon a large bed the whole room was full of memories sketches and paintings and other art work telling a story of the wolf girl and the god. the figure was wearing an egyption sacred outfit made from turquose and gold trimings. She was playing a violin and singing her ancent song. ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ATNRilKWfPI&feature=BF&list=FLHmQxnv5Mi0s&index=29 )
Back to top Go down
https://nkparadise.123.st
smartfiredragon
Admin

PostSubject: Re: howls in the night (felzer and lobena)   howls in the night (felzer and lobena) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 3:39 pm

so she was back intressting perhaps he should ask her where she had been. Smiling felzer had entered the room and found the note. it dident take long for him to find her she knew her all to well her smell her sounds not to mention the music she played. And the necklace around her neck had a little with it to do he waited covering the light from the doorway looking into the room
"it have been a while since we last meet loved where have you been"
the words was spoken with a soft voice unlike his normal cold emotionless one
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Admin
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: howls in the night (felzer and lobena)   howls in the night (felzer and lobena) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 2:00 pm

Lobena looked up to see her master, her love, her god. "yes, it has... I was on a mission for aizen, and enjoying old times in the Sahel, and Sahara." she smiled kindly remaining calm, exept her tail that was wagging 90mph. She patted the bed 'come lay down and relax," the room was filled with calming scents and lit by candles. The mood was just right for relaxing.
Back to top Go down
smartfiredragon
Admin

PostSubject: Re: howls in the night (felzer and lobena)   howls in the night (felzer and lobena) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 3:47 am

"ah speaking of old times i think i will go to egypt sometime revive some of the old legends bout the ancient gods there. "oh i see"
he smiled as she told him to come join her and relax
"if i know you right darling it will be more than relaxing that happens on that bed if i join you" as he spoke he slowly walked closer to the bed with a smile on his face
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Admin
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: howls in the night (felzer and lobena)   howls in the night (felzer and lobena) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 6:21 am

she giggled "I don't know about that my lord, but can you please lay on your stomach I want to give you a back rub, you look tence..." she smiled as she sat up... she was hiding something behind her smile but it was near impossible to guess what she needed to tell him soon... "you know, your the only man I've kissed that lived to tell the tale..." she smiled as she kissed his cheek "and it's gonna stay that way."
Back to top Go down
smartfiredragon
Admin

PostSubject: Re: howls in the night (felzer and lobena)   howls in the night (felzer and lobena) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 9:31 am

Felzer smiled and did as she said and kissed her befor he lay down on bed he noticed she hide something but decided to wait and see if she would tell him or rather wanted to keep it a secret
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Admin
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: howls in the night (felzer and lobena)   howls in the night (felzer and lobena) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 9:36 am

Loba smiled as she began masaging his back soothingly and deeply as she hummed a sweet song.... After a few moments a noise was heared that sounded like a baby crying but it almost sounded like a demon and a wolf howl. "one moment," she stood up and walked into a back room and came out holding a black bundle of silk in it was wrapped something.... it moved. loba smiled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: howls in the night (felzer and lobena)   howls in the night (felzer and lobena) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

howls in the night (felzer and lobena)
Page 1 of 1