Neko Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A neko rp, are you a master? or a pet?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

the night of life giving

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kitty
Admin
Kitty

the night of life giving  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the night of life giving    the night of life giving  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 7:03 pm

kitty smiled at him she looked exauseted cause she was. Giving birth to two kits isn't easy. "jow jow, you get to name her," she said looking at the little female kit in her arms she had light blue hair and golden ears and a striped tail.
Back to top Go down
https://nkparadise.123.st
Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez

Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez

PostSubject: Re: the night of life giving    the night of life giving  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 7:01 pm

"really than I'm naming her Joey" Grimmjow said.
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Admin
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: the night of life giving    the night of life giving  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 7:05 pm

kitty smiled "joey and draven,"
Back to top Go down
Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez

Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez

PostSubject: Re: the night of life giving    the night of life giving  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 6:05 pm

"Cute names Kitty" Grimmjow says looking at his offspring with soften eyes but shook that off so he didn't seem whimpy.
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Admin
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: the night of life giving    the night of life giving  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 6:53 pm

Kitty smiled and looked down at joey... "grimmjow, look." she said as joey slowly opened her golden eyes, but her puples were grey and she looked as if she was stareing out in space... the docter quickly looked her over and shook his head "I'm sorry but I'm afraid.... she's blind...." kitty's face lit up in horror...... as she closed her eyes trying not to cry.
Back to top Go down
Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez

Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez

PostSubject: Re: the night of life giving    the night of life giving  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 8:58 pm

Grimmjow growled lowly at the doctor and punched him. "Blind what do you mean blind" He growled. One of the things he didn't need to hear especially from the human.
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Admin
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: the night of life giving    the night of life giving  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 7:16 am

the doctor stumbled backwords "I'm sorry, she can't see.... its not my fault...." kitty was crying now
Back to top Go down
Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez

Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez

PostSubject: Re: the night of life giving    the night of life giving  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 9:45 am

The look on Grimmjow's face was so horrifying that anyone that seen it would have shit themselves. But his face calmed and he turned back to Kitty.
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Admin
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: the night of life giving    the night of life giving  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 8:20 am

Elaina shook her head, paid the docter, and sent him away. She at beside kitty puting her arm around her petting her head to cheer her up. "natsuhibushi why are you so red?" she sang to kitty. kitty wiped away her tears and sang in a shaky voice "because I had a sad dream last night, my eyes are red from the tears I shed swolen as I cry." elaina smiled "natsuhiboshi why've you lost your way?" kitty sang a little better now "I'm searching for a child that's gone a far, she can't be found, though I search all day, my sad dream comes once more." elaina petted her leting her lean on her for comfort. Elaina looked at grimmjow and pated the spot on the other side of kitty.
Back to top Go down
Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez

Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez

PostSubject: Re: the night of life giving    the night of life giving  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 8:36 pm

(Sorry for long wait)

Grimmjow was thinking to himself again not showing his sadness or pain.
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Admin
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: the night of life giving    the night of life giving  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 1:29 pm

Kitty looked up at grimmjow 'jow jow? come on, it... it'll be ok..." kitty normaly would have beat herself down into a depression if it wern't for the kids and grimmjow.
Back to top Go down
Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez

Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez

PostSubject: Re: the night of life giving    the night of life giving  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 3:07 pm

Grimmjow paced back and forth impatiently his anger only got worse. "Not for me" Grimmjow growled to himself as he continued to pace.
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Admin
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: the night of life giving    the night of life giving  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 2:14 pm

Kitty looked away almost in tears again. "grimmjow please, don't worry, we will think of something, we are all going to the vet tomorrow..."
Back to top Go down
Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez

Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez

PostSubject: Re: the night of life giving    the night of life giving  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 5:36 pm

Grimmjow paced around his face expression remained unchanged but he did nod to her.
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Admin
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: the night of life giving    the night of life giving  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 10:22 am

the next day....... kitty woke up with the kits as she got ready to go to the vet welaina was going to let grimmjow come too....
Back to top Go down
Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez

Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez

PostSubject: Re: the night of life giving    the night of life giving  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 8:55 pm

Grimmjow followed his kitty and master to the vet though he hated the vet. It was the last place he would ever think of going to. But he got over it and preceeded to follow Kitty and her Master.
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Admin
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: the night of life giving    the night of life giving  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 1:56 pm

Finaly they arrived kitty was dressed up of corse, and the kits were in cute outfits. elaina let them in first as the vet greeted them the vet was a tall dark skined man with a deep voice. "why hello ms. Elaina, kitty, and this must be the proud panther father," he smiled and reached out to shake grimmjow's hand.
Back to top Go down
Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez

Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez

PostSubject: Re: the night of life giving    the night of life giving  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 8:38 pm

Grimmjow's face was cold expressionless towards the doctor. "Listen doc if you don't want to lose that hand I suggest you back up" Grimmjow hissed. He stood on the other side of the room waiting for the doctor to start whatever he was hired for.
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Admin
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: the night of life giving    the night of life giving  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 8:19 am

The doctor quickly pulled his hand away "well anyway, I understand you are upset seeing as there's a chance she could rely be blind.... But with cats and nekos there is a chance that she just has gray eyes... if that's the case she will be fine... let's run some tests." Elaina picked kitty up and set her on the vet table, then the kits. He waved his hand in front of Joey's eyes and they followed the movement. "hm well I don't think she's completly blind... this test will show us what she sees..." "this is what we would see...." the night of life giving  - Page 2 0886ba36 "wow... this is what she sees..." the night of life giving  - Page 2 0886ba36
Back to top Go down
Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez

Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez

PostSubject: Re: the night of life giving    the night of life giving  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 7:21 pm

Grimmjow keeps his unamused face to the doctor and sits down. "Interesting vision yet it is a concern to me" Grimmjow hissed lowly.
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Admin
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: the night of life giving    the night of life giving  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 6:37 am

The docter sighed... "I'm not sure there's anything we can do for her, but the fact she can see colors and outlines, she may develop a normal vistion... but then again she may not... it's about 95% chance she will stay like this though..." after grimmjow spoke joey turned her head twards him and let out a cute mew and reached twards him. Elaina smiled at joey and set her in grimmjow's lap. Elaina turned to the doctor ;'is there anything we could do?" the doctor shook his head "there is one thing... but its highly dangeres... laser eye surgery and we would have to wait till she's older..." Elaina sighed 'I'll leave it up to her parent's..." the doctor sighed and awaited grimmjow to chime in again kitty just sat on the table her ears layed back her tail wrapped around her waist, holding draven in her arms.
Back to top Go down
Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez

Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez

PostSubject: Re: the night of life giving    the night of life giving  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 10:07 am

Grimmjow looked at his child his eyes softened up even through his toygh attitude towards everything. "I'm not sure if I want to risk her eyes" Grimmjow hissed a bit but looked towards Kitty. He wondered what was going through her mind being she looked upset about something.
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Admin
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: the night of life giving    the night of life giving  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 11:13 am

She looked up at the docter with her golden eyes 'I'm sorry... but I can't put my child to risk like that...." Kitty almost never talked to the vet but he just nodded 'well your son is heathy and kitty only has some miner wheit loss come back soon." at that They left kitty seemed pretty eger to leave...
Back to top Go down
Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez

Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez

PostSubject: Re: the night of life giving    the night of life giving  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 2:36 pm

Grimmjow hating the vet walked out pretty quickly just to get away from him. While outside he smelt the air which was nice and cool.
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Admin
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: the night of life giving    the night of life giving  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 8:43 am

kitty stayed close to Grimmjow as they walked home Joey seemed to like pulling grimmjows hair she lauged every time she did. kitty seemed uneasy.... very uneasy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the night of life giving    the night of life giving  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the night of life giving
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next