Neko Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A neko rp, are you a master? or a pet?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Valora House

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Salene Valora

Salene Valora

The Valora House - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: ((Omg it's a yuri!!! ))   The Valora House - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 7:52 pm

Salene put her arm around her waist and brought her to the car and opened her door before going back around to sit in the driver's seat. She looked under her seat, feeling her gun case, and then put both hands on the wheel not bothering about putting on her seat belt. "Don't forget to put on your seat belt." she told Hanajima.
Back to top Go down
Kyrie

Kyrie

PostSubject: Re: The Valora House   The Valora House - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 8:53 pm

Hanajima nodded and smiled as she put on her seat belt, not caring if she didn't do so; all she really cared about was getting time with her owner. "So, where are we going for breakfast Mama?" she asked her with a childlike excitement and a glimmer in her eye that matched it perfectly.
Back to top Go down
Salene Valora

Salene Valora

PostSubject: Re: The Valora House   The Valora House - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 9:03 pm

"Probably this cafe I know well." Salene told her somewhat confused about the 'mama' part. She continued driving but stopped at a place called, Bento Mento. She parked the car and put the gun in the back of her pants hiding it under her shirt. When she got in she was assigned a seating area immediately and a waitress came to ask if they would like something to drink, "Just a coffee." Then she looked at Hanajima, "What do you want?"
Back to top Go down
Kyrie

Kyrie

PostSubject: Re: The Valora House   The Valora House - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 9:08 pm

"Raspberry iced tea please?" she asked her with a friendly voice, smiling at the waitress. She nodded, wrote down their orders and walked away.

"She didn't seem too fond of me..." Hanajima mumbled sadly.
Back to top Go down
Salene Valora

Salene Valora

PostSubject: Re: The Valora House   The Valora House - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 9:19 pm

"Don't worry." Salene said and sat back. "Though, they aren't used to seeing you so they might be suspicious, or one of my employees are here." She grinned, "If they are who cares? I can say I got better." When she looked around none of her bosses were there. "If anyone tries taking you somewhere without me, don't listen. Around these parts are where nekos get taken if your not careful. Sort of like a baby being kidnapped. It's easy if no one is looking." Later on they got their drinks and she smiled at the waitress, "Just give me the usual." Then waitress smiled back and wrote it down. "Did you see what you want?" Salene asked Hanajima.
Back to top Go down
Kyrie

Kyrie

PostSubject: Re: The Valora House   The Valora House - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 10:10 pm

"Oh!" she gasped as she completely forgot about what she wanted for breakfast. She thought for a minute and came up with what she wanted. Something sweet!

"I want a big blueberry muffin," she said and made a large circle with her thumbs and index fingers. "Do you have those?" she asked and looked up at them like she wanted to be serious after making a childish size example.

The waitress nodded in a rather unimpressed way and wrote it down, walking away sternly. Hanajima slumped back in her seat and put her hands in her lap, puffing out her cheeks. "rude..."
Back to top Go down
Salene Valora

Salene Valora

PostSubject: Re: The Valora House   The Valora House - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 10:36 pm

Salene chuckled and looked at her, "Why should you care about what anyone else thinks of you besides me?" she asked in a taunting and teasing manner. "Want to try some?" she handed her coffee to her, "You might like it."
Back to top Go down
Kyrie

Kyrie

PostSubject: Re: The Valora House   The Valora House - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 10:44 pm

She looked at her coffee as she handed it to her, not really sure how she would react to it. She looked into the cup and smelled it. Even the smell got her more perked up and energetic. She took a sip and smiled. One more sip and she gave it back. "That's pretty good. I'm going to have to get that next time!" she said cheerfully.
Back to top Go down
Salene Valora

Salene Valora

PostSubject: Re: The Valora House   The Valora House - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 10:48 pm

She placed it on the holder and leaned her head against the wall. "So do you know any places you might want to go?" She asked and shut her eyes as she inhaled the aroma coming from the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Kyrie

Kyrie

PostSubject: Re: The Valora House   The Valora House - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 11:37 am

"I'm not sure..." she said and started to think. "I never really get out of the house, so I don't know where to go really." She blushed and looked down, feeling sad that she didn't know where to go when Salene asked her. She felt like an idiot who didn't know anything.
Back to top Go down
Salene Valora

Salene Valora

PostSubject: Re: The Valora House   The Valora House - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 2:36 pm

"Just pick something you want in general. Like clothes, food, jewelry." Salene said and their food came, she took a bite out of her eggs. "I was going to buy you something without you, but I know that if you don't like it you wouldn't wear it." She then looked at the waitress who brought her more coffee and watched her leave.
Back to top Go down
Kyrie

Kyrie

PostSubject: Re: The Valora House   The Valora House - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 4:21 pm

"Hmm... I'm thinking I want to go somewhere like go carts..." she said and took a bite of her muffin. "Mmm! Good!" she said and swallowed it.

"Is there anywhere around here that we can drive go carts?" she asked her happily.
Back to top Go down
Salene Valora

Salene Valora

PostSubject: Re: The Valora House   The Valora House - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 7:20 pm

"Well, I don't know if there is one. But there is a market if you want to go to it." She said with a fake smile. "We'll go after we are done eating." Then she ate some of her bacon, "Want to try some?" she asked her trying to make her feel better.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Valora House   The Valora House - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Valora House
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2