Neko Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A neko rp, are you a master? or a pet?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Valora House

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kyrie

Kyrie

The Valora House Empty
PostSubject: The Valora House   The Valora House I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 4:14 pm

||BEGIN||

Walking hurriedly from room to room, Hanajima was cleaning the house to surprise her master. She was only about ten minutes away from the house, and she would be happy to return to a clean house. As she walked, maneuvering around piles of dirty clothes, she hummed a nice tune to keep her spirits up. She trips over a shirt and falls to the ground as she hears a door opening.

Oh no, I'm going to get it... I'm not done!
Back to top Go down
Salene Valora

Salene Valora

The Valora House Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Valora House   The Valora House I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 4:22 pm

Salene opened the door to her home finding the place cluttered. She grinned and looked for Hanajima; to find out that she had fallen. "Are you alright?" She asked her concerned and helped her up, "Be more careful." When Kyrie stood she looked around, "I'll start with the laundry you go wipe down stuff." she told her and picked up a pile of clothes and made her way to the laundry room. After putting a load in she sat on her couch and asked her, "Can you bring me some tea?"
Back to top Go down
Kyrie

Kyrie

The Valora House Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Valora House   The Valora House I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 4:31 pm

She blinked and nodded. "Um, yes. What kind would you like?" she asked, making her way to the kitchen with a rag from the clean clothes pile. Hanajima smiled to make her owner more comfortable, the smile telling her that she didn't mind working so much.

I always loved this place. It's just so pretty... she thought happily. She patiently waited for an answer as she started to wipe down the kitchen counters.
Back to top Go down
Salene Valora

Salene Valora

The Valora House Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Valora House   The Valora House I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 4:39 pm

"Chamomile." Salene told her and smiled softly and said . "Well I made some extra money today. What did you do while I was gone?" Then she got up and grabbed a rag too and started wiping the other counters. "I am going to have to leave later okay?" she said in a quiet tone. "But after, I can stay with you okay?"
Back to top Go down
Kyrie

Kyrie

The Valora House Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Valora House   The Valora House I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 4:55 pm

When she requested the Chamomile tea, she nodded her head and went to gather the materials for it. She found the tea pot and the tea bags. She put the things down on a clean part of the counter and filled the tea pot with hot water, then putting the teabag inside.

Hanajima frowned with her back turned when Salene said she had to leave again; she hated being alone, not being able to tag along. But when she turned back around, she faked a smile. "Okay, I'll just finish up the cleaning while you're gone. Then it shall be to your liking.."
Back to top Go down
Salene Valora

Salene Valora

The Valora House Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Valora House   The Valora House I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 5:05 pm

Salene finished it and left to do business. (( sorry short ))
Back to top Go down
Kyrie

Kyrie

The Valora House Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Valora House   The Valora House I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 5:16 pm

Hanajima watched her master leave the house as a tear fell down. This was a neko's way of separation anxiety, sadness. She fell depressed and finished the rest of her work. It didn't take long until the house was sparkling.

Hanajima went into her room and lay down in her bed, sighing as she falls back. She takes off her shirt and tights to get more comfortable, knowing that she would be home alone for a while, she stayed this way until she fell fast asleep in her bra and shorts.
Back to top Go down
Salene Valora

Salene Valora

The Valora House Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Valora House   The Valora House I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 5:32 pm

Salene came back from her job. Her hair was messed up and she combed it through with her fingers to make Hanajima not nervous. When she looked for the girl she said her sleeping and kissed her cheek before going to take a shower. As she showered, she sang a few songs she knew well such as, Into the West. When she got out she looked out the window before shutting it to get ready. All changed into a gown not able to find anything else clean and she grinned.
Back to top Go down
Kyrie

Kyrie

The Valora House Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Valora House   The Valora House I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 5:36 pm

With the singing in the shower, Hanajima woke with a start. She stood up and cautiously made her way out of her room, quiet as a mouse, and looked in the direction of Salene's room. She saw that she had gotten out of the shower and gotten dressed in her night gown.

"Oh," she whispered and picked up the pace to see her. When she got the attention of her master, she apologized for the lack of clean clothes, as they were still being dried off.
Back to top Go down
Salene Valora

Salene Valora

The Valora House Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Valora House   The Valora House I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 5:45 pm

Salene grinned and threw her one of her clean collared shirts. "Put this on." She told Hanajima and started buttoning it for her. "Also, later on I'll take you to the store so we can get you something nice to wear and maybe something to show your mine." When she finished she walked away to read a book.
Back to top Go down
Kyrie

Kyrie

The Valora House Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Valora House   The Valora House I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 5:49 pm

Hanajima stood there sad when she walked away. She turned back and walked into her room, sulking from feeling neglected and unloved. She wanted more attention than this, and she fell back onto her bed face first. She started to cry.

"Why is it like she doesn't love me?!" she screamed into her pillow.
Back to top Go down
Salene Valora

Salene Valora

The Valora House Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Valora House   The Valora House I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 5:56 pm

Salene came back to see her crying. "Are you okay?" she asked her with a worried expression. She sat next to her but didn't know if she should comfort her or leave her alone. Then she laid down next to her and put an arm around her, "Is it cause I had to do some extra work today?" she asked her and sighed, "Like I said, this work keeps us safe."
Back to top Go down
Kyrie

Kyrie

The Valora House Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Valora House   The Valora House I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 6:03 pm

Hanajima sniffled and looked up at her master. "It's not how much work you do, you're just never home..." she whispers and puts her head back into her pillow to resume her crying. "I just feel alone all the time!" she yelled with her face in the pillow, sniffling as she felt her head getting lighter.
Back to top Go down
Salene Valora

Salene Valora

The Valora House Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Valora House   The Valora House I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 6:10 pm

"Well I can't take you to work with me. " Salene said using her first to fingers to lift up her chin making her head lift and kissed her forehead like a mother would. "Now shhh." Then she kissed her, " When I get enough money, I'll take a day off so it's just me and you okay?" After that she smiled, "I'll go make up some tea."
Back to top Go down
Kyrie

Kyrie

The Valora House Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Valora House   The Valora House I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 6:25 pm

She sat up once her owner left and held her head. She wiped her tears after about five minutes and calmed herself down, taking deep breaths and standing up, going to completely change her outfit into her nightgown. She walked over to her closet and chose from her many nightgowns and undressed quickly to put on a white dress with a lacy bottom. What was different about this nightgown was that it was strapless. She liked how free it felt and opened the door to meet Salene in the kitchen again.
Back to top Go down
Salene Valora

Salene Valora

The Valora House Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Valora House   The Valora House I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 6:34 pm

Salene looked at her and smiled, "Well you look nice." she said and giggled. Then she handed her a glass, "This should make you feel better, it's ginger tea." She took a sip of hers and sat on the table laying her head on her hand. "Is that all that was bothering you?" she asked her softly.
Back to top Go down
Kyrie

Kyrie

The Valora House Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Valora House   The Valora House I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 6:45 pm

"Yeah, I guess...." she said and took a sip, still having a downtrodden look on her face. Her face was as pale as her head felt empty from all of the crying. "I just have a headache now."

She sat down on the carpet and took another sip, letting her tail sway and pound against the floor occasionally. She swept her hair back behind her and went on with her thoughts and wishes of being able to stay with her master wherever she went like the months that followed the raid of loan sharks.
Back to top Go down
Salene Valora

Salene Valora

The Valora House Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Valora House   The Valora House I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 6:52 pm

"Good." Salene told her and got up, "Tomorrow, I guess, I can call in sick." Then she left to her room, "If you need me I'll be laying down." When she laid on her bed she sighed and felt her chest rise and lower as she inhaled and exhaled. She shut her eyes trying to think of ways to make her happy.
Back to top Go down
Kyrie

Kyrie

The Valora House Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Valora House   The Valora House I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 7:01 pm

She smiled lightly and finished her tea, setting down the cup. She sighed lightly and curled up on the carpet, quickly falling asleep.
Back to top Go down
Salene Valora

Salene Valora

The Valora House Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Valora House   The Valora House I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 7:10 pm

Salene woke up in the morning and walked out to find that Hanajima fell asleep on the carpet and picked her up and placed her on her bed. When she left the room silently she stepped outside and could smell it was going to rain. Yet, when she looked up it wasn't cloudy but it was still kinda dark and looking around nothing outside was wet. She shut the door and dialed her work saying she was sick. With her overtime they let her go and she smiled to herself before getting ready. When she was done she was wearing her black dress pants and a blue long sleeves collared shirt.
Back to top Go down
Kyrie

Kyrie

The Valora House Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Valora House   The Valora House I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 7:20 pm

Hanajima remained asleep for a while and and got a chill that woke her up. She found herself in her room and smiled, knowing that Salene put her there. She got out of her bed, got dressed in a pair of cloth shorts and a green tank top, then walked back into the living room to find Salene there.
Back to top Go down
Salene Valora

Salene Valora

The Valora House Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Valora House   The Valora House I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 7:25 pm

"Are you hungry before we go?" Salene asked her and got up from the couch, putting her book down. "Or do you want to just go somewhere to eat?" she asked with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Kyrie

Kyrie

The Valora House Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Valora House   The Valora House I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 7:29 pm

"Honestly I'd like a change of pace. Let's go out!" she said and sat next to her. She gasped and blushed. "Oh, but I guess I should change.. huh?" she asked and laughed. She stood back up and started to walk toward her bedroom to change.
Back to top Go down
Salene Valora

Salene Valora

The Valora House Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Valora House   The Valora House I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 7:37 pm

Salene nodded and waited for her to change. As she waited she went to her room to put on a hat and found her umbrella just in case it rained. She picked up her keys and her wallet and waited by the front door, leaning against it, "Are you almost done?" she called out.
Back to top Go down
Kyrie

Kyrie

The Valora House Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Valora House   The Valora House I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 7:47 pm

She pulled down a nice dress she found in her closet and grabbed her umbrella, putting on her boots. She took out her ponytail and made her hair wavier from that, giving it more volume. Just in case, she wrapped a ribbon onto her wrist and kept a small brush in a pocket on the dress.

Hanajima smiled and pranced out of her room, tapping her heel with the closed umbrella. "Yup, all ready to go!" she said and tilted her head in an innocent way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Valora House Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Valora House   The Valora House I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Valora House
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next