Neko Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A neko rp, are you a master? or a pet?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Salene Valora

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Salene

Salene Valora Empty
PostSubject: Salene Valora   Salene Valora I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 3:45 pm

Name: Salene Valora
appearance: With yellow eyes, Salene was always stared at. But they change from yellow to a deep orange, and even a light gold brown, depending on her mood. Her hair is usually down in soft brown curls framing her face and making her skin look like it glows. Normally her outfit consists of a pair of dress pants and a collared shirt. I guess you can say she somewhat cross dresses. The only time she actually dresses in skirts is when she is going to or having a formal party in which she has to please guests. Not matter what though, she always wears a bracelet that is inscribed with, Don't fall below the water. She got it from her mother that passed away.
personality: Her tongue can be as quick as a snake or soothing as a water running down a river. Also, once she makes up her mind she doesn't change it no matter what. She is trustful, but she likes to bend the truth.
history: Salene was born into a wealthy family. She always had everything she wanted. But one day her mother had been drowned. What was odd is that her bracelet had been very related to her mother's death. She had been very careful in water. Later on her father married another woman but her life turned to be like cinderella's. One day, she just got fed up with it and slit all if their throats in a rain of blood. She hid the bodies in the attic and left with all the money and jewels to start a new life.
how many nekos you own: One.
sexual perferance: Doesn't really have one I guess.
clothing:
Salene Valora 138640
dislikes: Liars, Thieves, and Killers.
rp sample:
Salene walked quietly down the hall. Blood splattered all over her clothes as she dragged the dead limp bodies down to the attic. Her heart was pounding quickly, but a smile laid on her face, her eyes burning a bright yellow of revenge. When she got to the door she opened it slightly and took her father's head to whisper in his ear, "This is what you get, you jerk." Then she threw his lifeless body down the stairs her heart skipping a beat after every loud thump and blood ringed in her ears. She did that with her step mother and smiled even more like a crazy person. She shut the door and went to the safe to bag up all the jewels and money. After that, she left and to destroy the evidence she set fire to her old home and walked on to find a new better one.
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Admin
Kitty

Salene Valora Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salene Valora   Salene Valora I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 3:48 pm

aprooved ^^ I may have a few nekos that might want an owner like you
Back to top Go down
https://nkparadise.123.st
Salene Valora

Salene Valora

Salene Valora Empty
PostSubject: ><"   Salene Valora I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 3:48 pm

Gah! That is me I didn't realize I wasn't logged on.
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Admin
Kitty

Salene Valora Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salene Valora   Salene Valora I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 3:49 pm

um ?
Back to top Go down
Salene Valora

Salene Valora

Salene Valora Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salene Valora   Salene Valora I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 3:55 pm

Never mind, sorry for confusing you. ^^
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Admin
Kitty

Salene Valora Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salene Valora   Salene Valora I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 3:56 pm

its fine wellcome to my site ^^ have fun and read the rules thank you ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Salene Valora Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salene Valora   Salene Valora I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Salene Valora
Page 1 of 1