Neko Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A neko rp, are you a master? or a pet?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Phantomhive Manson

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Sebastian Michaelis

Sebastian Michaelis

The Phantomhive Manson - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Phantomhive Manson   The Phantomhive Manson - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 10:59 pm

He began to pet her softly as he smiled his eyes watching her tails as he admired her. "Your fur is so soft" He said still in his admiring mood of her.
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Admin
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: The Phantomhive Manson   The Phantomhive Manson - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 9:23 am

"why thank you" she purred as he petted her gently
Back to top Go down
https://nkparadise.123.st
Sebastian Michaelis

Sebastian Michaelis

PostSubject: Re: The Phantomhive Manson   The Phantomhive Manson - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 8:30 pm

He continues to pet her softly as Ciel walked up to them. "Sebastian their has been another murder" Ciel claimed. Sebastian's face went from admire to serious. He put Akuma down and stood up. "Who is the murderer" He asked. Ciel shook his head and turned to his room again.
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Admin
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: The Phantomhive Manson   The Phantomhive Manson - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 8:42 pm

akuma turned back her ears perked up she looked from one to the other.... her ears then flattened against her head her tails down... she was worried.... and unsure what was going on....
Back to top Go down
Sebastian Michaelis

Sebastian Michaelis

PostSubject: Re: The Phantomhive Manson   The Phantomhive Manson - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 6:47 pm

(I'm going to be busy this week sorry but my boss really sucks I'll reply as soon as I can)
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Admin
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: The Phantomhive Manson   The Phantomhive Manson - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 7:28 am

((thats fine take your time ^^ at least you gave notice ahead of time ))
Back to top Go down
Sebastian Michaelis

Sebastian Michaelis

PostSubject: Re: The Phantomhive Manson   The Phantomhive Manson - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 11:09 pm

Sebastian waited for his young master's answer to his question. "It's not Jack the Ripper" He answered Sebastian. The demon butler placed his hand on his chest. "I'll make a list of the suspects and ask them the questions" He walked off in a hurry.

(Sorry I'm not going to be on as much with my job and all that)
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Admin
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: The Phantomhive Manson   The Phantomhive Manson - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 11:35 pm

akuma sighed "is there anything I can do to help master?" she asked tilting her head wanting to be of use.... She looked at him with pink eyes and the light catching her hair just right..... it looked almost the color of blood....
Back to top Go down
Sebastian Michaelis

Sebastian Michaelis

PostSubject: Re: The Phantomhive Manson   The Phantomhive Manson - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 1:14 pm

Sebastian had already vanished making the list of suspects but Ciel had already picked up Akuma bringing her to his study room. While he sat down in his chair he petted her softly but not as soft as Sebastian.

(Wait is ciel allergic to cats)
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Admin
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: The Phantomhive Manson   The Phantomhive Manson - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 1:31 pm

Akuma purred and lay on the masters lap and groomed herself.... her two tails swayed and she purred quite loudly... (idk >.<)
Back to top Go down
Sebastian Michaelis

Sebastian Michaelis

PostSubject: Re: The Phantomhive Manson   The Phantomhive Manson - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 8:19 am

"Normally I'm not fond of cats but your different...your a demon or a neko from demon descends" Ciel commented his eyes glowing that demon pink like Sebastian's did. Ciel was reborn a demon when Sebastian and Claude fought in a death match for his soul.

(I'll play Sebastian in the next post it has to seem like he's gone to investigate)
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Admin
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: The Phantomhive Manson   The Phantomhive Manson - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 7:02 pm

"yes.. im of royal demon blood..." her ear twitche she stood her fur rose and she stalked up to a bookcase... and pounced behind it there was a clatter a squeal then silence... after a few moments akuma came out a giant rat in her mouth...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Phantomhive Manson   The Phantomhive Manson - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Phantomhive Manson
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Neko Paradise :: places :: houses-
Jump to: