Neko Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A neko rp, are you a master? or a pet?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Phantomhive Manson

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kitty
Admin
Kitty

The Phantomhive Manson - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Phantomhive Manson   The Phantomhive Manson - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 5:40 pm

akuma jumped from his arms her fur standing up her two tails swayed... she hised at the two males she just now met... she stood on her hind legs transforming into a neko once more she glared at them with pinkish eyes.... "you should show some respect, you don't know who i am...."

((akuma ))
The Phantomhive Manson - Page 2 Akumaneko
Back to top Go down
https://nkparadise.123.st
Sebastian Michaelis

Sebastian Michaelis

PostSubject: Re: The Phantomhive Manson   The Phantomhive Manson - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 11:21 pm

Undertaker:
"Master butler needs to do his job of protecting his master" He said smiling at Akuma who just turned Neko before his eyes which remained covered with his bangs.

Grell Sutcliff:
He smiled at the Neko now but he was also jealous that Sebastian chose a girl which he thought was a demon cat only. "Bassy I'm hurt you chose another" Grell said with a sort of sad tone.

Sebastian:
The Demon looked towards Undertaker his unamused face was darker then usual and his eyes glowing a red pink again. "Undertaker young master is in the study...do not tell me how to do my job" He said coldly. Then turned to look at Grell his face was pissed now. "Reaper your beginning to annoy me...I prefer girls not you...gah why do I bother you won't listen anyway" He said calming down now. Turning towards Akuma he smiled gently but looked over his shoulder at Grell again. "And Grell I'd advise you to stop calling me Bassy now".

Later that evening when everything he had to do was done. Sebastian walked into his room. He began to think of the past again he didn't know why it continued to haunt him. That first time he met Rayna was clear.

Past Events:

"Hello there miss I see your lost mind if I help you" He said to the girl. She looked at him her smile was bright as was her white silver hair. "My I didn't think I'd see you here....a demon" Rayna said with a smile. That was when the first love idea went through his head.

The Phantomhive Manson - Page 2 Kuroshitsuji

The Phantomhive Manson - Page 2 5241-1

But the past escaped him for he was needed by Ciel his master now.

Back to top Go down
Kitty
Admin
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: The Phantomhive Manson   The Phantomhive Manson - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 5:53 am

after every thing akuma decided she needed to relax so she shut herself in her room playing her harp.... the melody drifted through the house as well as her singing words... "i promise my heart, you promise to keep, kiss my eyes and lay me to sleep...." kiki sat on akuma's bed purring....

(her song)
Back to top Go down
Sebastian Michaelis

Sebastian Michaelis

PostSubject: Re: The Phantomhive Manson   The Phantomhive Manson - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 9:16 pm

Sebastian listened quietly to the song from a harp. Walking into Akuma's room he was smiling softly. He then quietly pulled out his Violin and played in rhythm with Akuma's harp song. He played perfectly along with Akuma smiling as he did it.

The Phantomhive Manson - Page 2 31b6e6a24588885df8257da082692e5b1236017157_full

As he played he remembered the song Rayna used to sing. The image took shape into the room showing the past haunting Sebastian's mind it was the song Rayna sang to him.

(Like in this vid)

Akuma could now see what Rayna looked like in Sebastian's eyes. A lovely vampire that sang beautifully and smiled while she did so.

The Phantomhive Manson - Page 2 Demon
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Admin
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: The Phantomhive Manson   The Phantomhive Manson - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 8:39 am

after her song ended she stoped playing and looked at him into his eyes. she then closed herown.... "there is something i should tell you about my family, about my mother...yes she was a demon, but she was siren koryu.... the demon queen... she was feared by lesser demons, respected by cat demons... i was never able to call her mother.... or mom... only misstress or my lady.... or.... my queen...." she said looking down... she was a demon princes, and a halfbreed at that...
((akuma on the harp))
The Phantomhive Manson - Page 2 Akumaharp
Back to top Go down
Sebastian Michaelis

Sebastian Michaelis

PostSubject: Re: The Phantomhive Manson   The Phantomhive Manson - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 8:59 am

He heard her stop and quit playing the Violin then the vision ended. "I'm sorry for disturbing you my lady" He said. But hearing her story of her mother being queen of demons his face became more upset. Though he served her well and will to remain serving her for the time he remained demon.
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Admin
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: The Phantomhive Manson   The Phantomhive Manson - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 9:14 am

"I was hated my whole life, your the first one to show me kindness... as soon as my mother died my father threw me out on the street so he could have more kitts with female nekos.... my mother treated me like a pet, not the good kind.... and its ok you did not disturb me, it was fine i like your playing...." she said smiling gently at him ....
Back to top Go down
Sebastian Michaelis

Sebastian Michaelis

PostSubject: Re: The Phantomhive Manson   The Phantomhive Manson - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 9:33 am

"Yes but it's bad too because it shows visions of my past" He quoted and sighed sadly.
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Admin
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: The Phantomhive Manson   The Phantomhive Manson - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 9:46 am

she layed her ears back "its hard.... losing someone you love so much...." she looked down remembering dracar.... she looked down again.... closing her eyes holding back tears.... "but... the one I loved died by my hands....." she said letting one tear fall...

(dracar)
The Phantomhive Manson - Page 2 Emo
Back to top Go down
Sebastian Michaelis

Sebastian Michaelis

PostSubject: Re: The Phantomhive Manson   The Phantomhive Manson - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 9:48 am

"Then you understand my pain....the Past that haunts you is something that never leaves" He said having a tear slip down his cheek. He turned quickly so She didn't see that.
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Admin
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: The Phantomhive Manson   The Phantomhive Manson - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 9:56 am

"yes, I do...you try to forget... but it never goes away... you try to hide but always finds you......." she placed a hand on his shoulder "things will get better..... but it takes time.... think of happy times with her, and not of her death, for the short time I knew dracar... i fell in love with him... untill I lost controll..."
Back to top Go down
Sebastian Michaelis

Sebastian Michaelis

PostSubject: Re: The Phantomhive Manson   The Phantomhive Manson - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 9:25 am

He shook his head and looked towards her. "Well that would be only one thing...but it might be inappropriate to tell you that one" He said with a smile.

The Phantomhive Manson - Page 2 -Sebastian-Michaelis-sebastian-michaelis-19911276-1280-720
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Admin
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: The Phantomhive Manson   The Phantomhive Manson - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 12:25 pm

she chuckled "you can tell me anything, im a loyal pet, and friend...." she said letting out a cute kitten mew. her tails swayed and her ears twitched
Back to top Go down
Sebastian Michaelis

Sebastian Michaelis

PostSubject: Re: The Phantomhive Manson   The Phantomhive Manson - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 5:46 pm

He shook his head again but if she indeed want to know then he'd tell her. "Well Rayna was a vampire princess the daughter of Alucard or Dracula as others call him...well we did one thing that is forbidden...she became pregnant with my child which is a death sentence in her father's eyes" Sebastian said to Akuma his eyes began to glow more as he explained.
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Admin
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: The Phantomhive Manson   The Phantomhive Manson - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 8:50 pm

"hm not anything i didnt know... I have many secrets.... I would gladly tell you if you ask," she said with a chuckle... Her pinkish eys were shining and her tails swaying
Back to top Go down
Sebastian Michaelis

Sebastian Michaelis

PostSubject: Re: The Phantomhive Manson   The Phantomhive Manson - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 2:12 am

"If you wish to tell me then go for it I'm all ears" saying with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Admin
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: The Phantomhive Manson   The Phantomhive Manson - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 5:48 am

"my mother was consedered the demon of lustand revenge, she told me before she died that i was the demon of love... ik every person that falls in love, who breaks who's heart who's lieing its quite fun.... but seeing as my mother was the queen she didnt want me to love.... " she said closing her eyes...
Back to top Go down
Sebastian Michaelis

Sebastian Michaelis

PostSubject: Re: The Phantomhive Manson   The Phantomhive Manson - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 7:24 am

He listened to her quietly being he has actually met her mother once before but didn't stay around her long for she was vicious. "So your a royal neko demon not or is forbidden to love even though that is what you are" he questioned.

The Phantomhive Manson - Page 2 Kuroshitsuji09
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Admin
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: The Phantomhive Manson   The Phantomhive Manson - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 7:27 am

she sighed.... "yes.... I can let others find love but it was my mother that kept me from loving... she forced me to kill dracar.... with my own hands....." her voice began to shake slightly.... she took in a deep breath to calm herself....
Back to top Go down
Sebastian Michaelis

Sebastian Michaelis

PostSubject: Re: The Phantomhive Manson   The Phantomhive Manson - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 7:56 pm

He placed his hands on her shoulders and smiled. "Perhaps we both need to let go of the past and move forward" He said to her. He began to speak Japanese to her with his demon smile. "Sore o motomeru hito-tachi e no ai....Watashi wa, ryōhō no ai o mitsukeru to kakushin shite M ga" he said in a calm wise like voice.

(Sore o motomeru hito-tachi e no ai= Love for those who seek it)
(Watashi wa, ryōhō no ai o mitsukeru to kakushin shite M ga=I'm sure we will both find love)
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Admin
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: The Phantomhive Manson   The Phantomhive Manson - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 7:15 am

she smiled kindly at him "yeah, mabye one day... if dracar could he would have forgiven me..." she huged him gently "thank you, its hard to let go but thank you for helping me let go..."... she let go of him a soft purr escaped her lips as she stood there smiling...
Back to top Go down
Sebastian Michaelis

Sebastian Michaelis

PostSubject: Re: The Phantomhive Manson   The Phantomhive Manson - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 8:59 am

Smiled gently to her with a hug to follow his eyes no longer glowing. "It is my pleasure I love to help cats...as well as those that are descended from them like nekos are" He commented.
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Admin
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: The Phantomhive Manson   The Phantomhive Manson - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 10:16 am

she purred softly "thank you again," she said her tails swaying "um... this is kinda.. akward... but... if I turn into a cat can you pet me again? I like it ..." she said blushing a bright red..... she then became a cat sitting on his shoulder...

(her as a cat just imagen one extra tail...)
The Phantomhive Manson - Page 2 Akumacat
Back to top Go down
Sebastian Michaelis

Sebastian Michaelis

PostSubject: Re: The Phantomhive Manson   The Phantomhive Manson - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 5:06 pm

Nodding he placed a hand on her hand. "If that is what you want I will provide you with the petting you seek" he smirked.
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Admin
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: The Phantomhive Manson   The Phantomhive Manson - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 6:39 pm

She rubbed against him purring, her pink eyes shining. "oh thank you sir," she urred more her tails swaying her ears twitched slightly...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Phantomhive Manson   The Phantomhive Manson - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Phantomhive Manson
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Neko Paradise :: places :: houses-
Jump to: