Neko Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A neko rp, are you a master? or a pet?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Phantomhive Manson

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Sebastian Michaelis

Sebastian Michaelis

The Phantomhive Manson Empty
PostSubject: The Phantomhive Manson   The Phantomhive Manson I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 6:12 am

Doing his daily duties quickly and swiftly Sebastian was done within a matter of seconds. "Hm...I do believe it's time to wake the master up" He said to himself. Walking through the hallway he saw Grell Sutcliff a sight he preferred not to see at all. "Ugh not today Grell" Sebastian said with a sudden cold glare towards the Shinigami. Grell did a girly squeal "Oh Bassy if nature allowed it I would carry your children" He said excitedly. Sabastian looked towards Grell his cold demeanor remained "Grell to words one I'm not gay...and two I still love another" Sebastian explained before walking off to his Master Ciel's room. When walking into Ciel's room he felt the pain of his long dead lover Rayna. "I'm so sorry...Rayna" Sebastian whispered to himself. Walking towards the windows and drawing up the curtains. "Come Master time for your tea" He said looking towards a boy of 10 at least. "Ugh really Sebastian must you wake me up now" Ciel said disappointed.
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Admin
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: The Phantomhive Manson   The Phantomhive Manson I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 1:35 pm

A soft voice was heard singing a tribal song of sorts this beautiful voice belonging to a neko girl of the age of 2 human years (about 14 neko years) she had redish hair and a small demon cat followed at her heals. she was adorn with markings of a tribal viriaty https://2img.net/h/i104.photobucket.com/albums/m182/EchiMimi/thdemongirl.jpg she walked past the house her singing could be heard clearly. ((her song https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ATNRilKWfPI))
Back to top Go down
https://nkparadise.123.st
Sebastian Michaelis

Sebastian Michaelis

PostSubject: Re: The Phantomhive Manson   The Phantomhive Manson I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 1:44 pm

The song was heard by the Demon Butler with his hearing and all. "Hmm....I'd advise you to get up and dressed master...I'll check the source of that sound" Sebastian said calmly. He quickly vanished into the dark hallway making his way outside. Appearing into front of the young Neko in his true form, a huge raven demon looked down at her his red eyes observing the girl. "Your a cat...no I've heard of your people your nekos" The raven spoke to her gently. While he waited for her answer he took his human form. A 6'1" tall young man with red eyes and raven hair in a butler outfit.

The Phantomhive Manson Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTECKmbClI4BFni0EqhPzQDHp7vOVd0lgH4FaZCFxD6ML4eB6Pz2w&t=1
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Admin
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: The Phantomhive Manson   The Phantomhive Manson I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 2:37 pm

Akuma looked at him"yes im a neko but not of true blood you are a demon i see..." she said her two tails swaying. her little demon cat looked at the male before them it hissed at him when he was in the form of a raven and watched him closely in his other form."my mother was a demon, my father a neko im a half breed of sorts I am Akuma Ukoiya " she bowed politely to him.
Back to top Go down
Sebastian Michaelis

Sebastian Michaelis

PostSubject: Re: The Phantomhive Manson   The Phantomhive Manson I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 6:19 pm

Sebastian smiled at her then the small two tailed cat. He adored cats and didn't waste a chance to admire one when he saw them. "It's quite a pleasure...do you live nearby my lady" Sebastian asked her as he too bowed politely. Watching the two tailed cat closely as he admired it. "Quite the cute little cat you have" He said with a smile.

The Phantomhive Manson Tumblr_l31ebdMcWF1qbrwuto1_400
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Admin
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: The Phantomhive Manson   The Phantomhive Manson I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 6:29 pm

she sighed "i have no home i am simply a stray, and yes kiki is cute isn't she? two tailed cats are supposedly evil, if that were true i would be evil as well," she said her tails swaying... now seeing him as no threat her cat Kiki rubbed upon the males legs purring. Akuma giggled "hm she likes you she doesn't like many people she dislikes more males though, your lucky."
Back to top Go down
Sebastian Michaelis

Sebastian Michaelis

PostSubject: Re: The Phantomhive Manson   The Phantomhive Manson I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 6:34 pm

Kneeing down the demon petted the small cat gently. "I'm very easily liked by cats in fact I own a whole room full them" He chuckled. His red eyes meet her's in a locked stare. "If you have no where to stay you could stay at the mansion with my master and I" Sebastian offered her. He continued to pet Kiki and scaratched her ears gently. "I'm sure my master will let you stay" Sebastian said calmly.

The Phantomhive Manson Sebastian-Michaelis-sebastian-michaelis-16687603-1024-576
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Admin
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: The Phantomhive Manson   The Phantomhive Manson I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 6:43 pm

she smiled kindly 'it would be a nice change its hard living off scrapps and what you can win in fights..... ok i'll stay but I think I should meet this "master" of yours.... come on kiki" kiki jumped upon her shoulders and sat.
Back to top Go down
Sebastian Michaelis

Sebastian Michaelis

PostSubject: Re: The Phantomhive Manson   The Phantomhive Manson I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 6:58 pm

"I'm sure he'll meet with you...he is kind" Sebastian quoted leading the Neko and her cat into the mansion. All the servants looked at her following Sebastian. Ciel was standing there staring towards Sebastian then he glanced at Akuma. "Sebastian who is this you bring with you" Ciel asked the demon butler. Sebastian bowed and smiled towards his master. "I brought a friend master....if you might be so kind as to let her stay with us" He asked politely to him. Ciel looked at Akuma again he has taken in a demon already so another one might be useful. "Very well Sebastian she can stay...make a room for her" Ciel said as he walked off to his study. Smiling Sebastian turned towards Akuma. "Alright your allowed to stay but you might want to help around the house it will be nice...I'll get you room ready please take a look around if you like" Sebastian said heading into a room.

(Ciel)
The Phantomhive Manson L_e112c66eb2754fd59854ee884989137e

(Sebastian)
The Phantomhive Manson Screenshots_80041
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Admin
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: The Phantomhive Manson   The Phantomhive Manson I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 7:17 pm

akuma smiled "thank you kind sir," she wached him walk off her cat jumped down landing at her heals... She nodded to Sebastian "ok, i would gladly help in any way i can as to show my gratitude for the master for taking me into his home,"
Back to top Go down
Sebastian Michaelis

Sebastian Michaelis

PostSubject: Re: The Phantomhive Manson   The Phantomhive Manson I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 7:27 pm

After preparing the room for Akuma he walked out and found her. He smile was sweet and attractive to most women who looked at him. He bowed politely as his eyes were now a glowing pink. "Your room is ready my lady" He said. Then headed to the kitchen to start dinner for tonight. While he was cooking the memories of Rayna returned to him. He wished not to remember anything of the past but he couldn't escape the very thing haunting him now.

The Phantomhive Manson Kuro2SebDemonform
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Admin
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: The Phantomhive Manson   The Phantomhive Manson I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 7:41 pm

She smiled kindly at him "thank you sir if you need anything ask" she smiled once more before going to her room to hang her paintings and her artworks. she made a spft bed for Kiki giving the cat a saucer of warm milk with honey drinking a mug of it herself... she sang as she hung up her paintings "i shiver and shake the warm air cold im alone on my own, and every mistake i did absorb through my skin and bones......"

(her paintings)

The Phantomhive Manson Demon-1
The Phantomhive Manson Sad_demon
The Phantomhive Manson The_Demon_Girl
Back to top Go down
Sebastian Michaelis

Sebastian Michaelis

PostSubject: Re: The Phantomhive Manson   The Phantomhive Manson I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 8:04 pm

He remained to remember those painful memories of Rayna the way she was around him loving and kind she was even for a demon. But then the memory of how she died started to reveal itself again to him. She was executed for helping him escape her father Alucard aka Dracula. The final slash that beheaded his lover hurt him so yet he would not show how much it bugged him to his Master. Forgetting he was front of Akuma he said the name. "Rayna I'm so sorry why did you do it" He said with a sense of sadness in his voice. He heard her voice the final words for Rayna to him as she looked back. "Sebastian I love you please forgive me". As the final swing of the sword killed her again and again in his mind.

(Sebastian glancing at the final swing of Rayna's execution)
The Phantomhive Manson Wet_Sebastian

(Rayna)
The Phantomhive Manson Vampire

(Sebastian's sad expression in front of Akuma)
The Phantomhive Manson DCKuroshitsuji04_790
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Admin
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: The Phantomhive Manson   The Phantomhive Manson I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 9:13 pm

akuma saw this and at what he said she looked at him with her cat eyes "you long for someone who has died, you wish to feel their warmth once more... i can tell this by your eyes and by your words...." she looked into his eyes "alas the fates are unkind and cruel i know your feeling of sorrow regret and anguish for i know how it feels to lose your greatest love...." she said slowly closing her eyes remembering him..... Dracar....
Back to top Go down
Sebastian Michaelis

Sebastian Michaelis

PostSubject: Re: The Phantomhive Manson   The Phantomhive Manson I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 10:56 pm

He regain his cold stare yet the warmth of it remain. "You know what I feel...your no ordinary half breed...Rayna could do the same thing" He said looking at her. He didn't want to trouble her it wasn't in his nature. "I shouldn't trouble you...I wish to inform you that we got some clothes for you to wear" He said smiling warmly again trying to change the subject.
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Admin
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: The Phantomhive Manson   The Phantomhive Manson I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 6:11 am

akuma smiled warmly "oh thank you, ill be sure to try them on later.....but for now..." her lil cat kiki jumped onto a table that held a demonic looking harp.... akuma smiled "ok kiki ill play for you" the demon cat purred .... akuma sat down and played a beautiful song and sang along.... "the night creeps so coldly for the tigress who awaits her masters love, the jungle seems so darkend for she who has lost too many cubs......"
Back to top Go down
Sebastian Michaelis

Sebastian Michaelis

PostSubject: Re: The Phantomhive Manson   The Phantomhive Manson I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 7:20 pm

Sebastian bowed to Akuma before turning to leave the room since he had to do his other chores. Using his demon strength and speed he managed to finish in a manner of under 2 minutes. Mey Rin came in holding a lot of boxes she stumbled and tripped as the boxes fell. Sebastian quickly caught them all one on his toes one in his left hand and three on the right hand. "Mey Rin really you must be more balanced" Sebastian said with a sigh.
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Admin
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: The Phantomhive Manson   The Phantomhive Manson I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 8:35 pm

akuma continued to play her lovely harp after a wile kiki fell asleep and akuma left her room in the form of a two tailed black long hair cat with yellow eyes and red markings she rubbed on his leggs purring
Back to top Go down
Sebastian Michaelis

Sebastian Michaelis

PostSubject: Re: The Phantomhive Manson   The Phantomhive Manson I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 8:30 pm

"Well hello there little one" Sebastian said with admire of the cat rubbing his leg. He picks her up and presses gently on her paws making her claws pop out. "Your so soft...such a pretty kitty" He said continuing to admire the cat. His eyes were there dark brown red as he smiled playing with Akuma not knowing it was her. Pluto looked towards Sebastian and grew jealous of the cat getting Sebastian's attention.
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Admin
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: The Phantomhive Manson   The Phantomhive Manson I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 8:45 pm

akuma purred loudly letting one of her tails brush against his chin. she rubbed her cheek on his chest purring loudly her tails swaying her eyes shining
Back to top Go down
Sebastian Michaelis

Sebastian Michaelis

PostSubject: Re: The Phantomhive Manson   The Phantomhive Manson I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 3:39 pm

(Be prepared for Pluto pushing you Akuma lol)

Sebastian continued to play with the cat he held. Pluto grew more jealous and ran over to Sebastian in human form which is nude and pushed Akuma out of the way snuggling Sebastian. "Ugh your an annoyance you stupid mutt" He said coldly with the hate of Dogs. He pushed Pluto off and picked up the cat Pluto pushed petting her again.

(Sebastian playing with Akuma sorry it's a normal cat and Pluto looking at him)
The Phantomhive Manson Snapshot20081129223322

(Pluto snuggling Sebastian)
The Phantomhive Manson Kuroshitsuji-3
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Admin
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: The Phantomhive Manson   The Phantomhive Manson I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 5:51 pm

the cat shiverd in his arms after being pushed her ears layed back her golden eyes somewhat afraid..... she let out a mew...
Back to top Go down
Sebastian Michaelis

Sebastian Michaelis

PostSubject: Re: The Phantomhive Manson   The Phantomhive Manson I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 11:07 pm

"Your ok you pretty soft kitty" Sebastian said adoring the cat again some more while Pluto whined. Unfortunately Sebastian didn't care since he hated dogs anyway. He pulled out a small kitty treat for the cat he adored.
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Admin
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: The Phantomhive Manson   The Phantomhive Manson I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 5:30 am

she ate the treat purring her tails swaying. she looked over at the dog her ears twitched....
Back to top Go down
Sebastian Michaelis

Sebastian Michaelis

PostSubject: Re: The Phantomhive Manson   The Phantomhive Manson I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 3:31 pm

Grell walks up smiling creepy like. "Hey Bassy I missed you" He said making his usual love counters towards Sebastian who's eyes started twitching. "Please stop Grell that's repellent" He said annoyed towards the Reaper. Undertaker stood next to Grell also smiling. "Master butler found another furry friend I see" He quoted. Sebastian remembered what he did to Alucard for killing his lover. Not only did he hurt the Vampire king badly to near death before he got away, Sebastian took his true form the repulsive, disgusting, monstrous demon form he is.

(Grell)
The Phantomhive Manson Tumblr_lfz6tlL6lB1qa6he6o1_500-1

(Undertaker)
The Phantomhive Manson Tumblr_lgto32rkav1qf2rd8o1_500

(Sebastian's true form you don't see much of it)
The Phantomhive Manson Tumblr_ljylfnGWRq1qgykeoo1_500

(Alucard)
The Phantomhive Manson Vlcsnap-172987
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Phantomhive Manson   The Phantomhive Manson I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Phantomhive Manson
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Neko Paradise :: places :: houses-
Jump to: