Neko Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A neko rp, are you a master? or a pet?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

rose meets a new stray (kitty and lucifer only )

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kitty
Admin
Kitty

rose meets a new stray (kitty and lucifer only ) Empty
PostSubject: rose meets a new stray (kitty and lucifer only )   rose meets a new stray (kitty and lucifer only ) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 6:46 pm

Rose was walking down the street in her long skirt and long sleeved shirt hoping that her clopths were warm enough considering she had nothing else to whear. She sang softly as she walked, her voice was quite beautifull to most. "how can you see into my eyes like open doors, leading you down into my core where I've become so numb......" as she sang her deep sorrowfull golden eyes looked down at the ground her natural semi curly/wavey blackish hair shown with a red tint in the moonlight. as she sang she seemed to be thinking but her sadness and sorrow clearly shown through her eyes. A small almost panther looking small bigcat walked at her side, it was about the size of a medium dog. ((the song she sang ((yes I drew these and it's my vid)) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=av8glUm_xuc&feature=BF&list=FLHmQxnv5Mi0s&index=3 )
Back to top Go down
https://nkparadise.123.st
lucifer

lucifer

PostSubject: Re: rose meets a new stray (kitty and lucifer only )   rose meets a new stray (kitty and lucifer only ) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 9:06 am

Lucifer was leaning against one of the concret walls, swaying his tail behind himself in boredom. His current owner, or rather the person he was living with right now, was still working in the building he was standing up against. Lucifer was dressed in some black sneekers, brown jeans, a black belt, a dark brown T-shirt, and a black jacket to keep him warm. His brown hair was a bit fuzzy, but it looked well enough. Once in a while he wriggled his eyes a little, keeping an eye out for anything intresting to pass by that could entertain him.
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Admin
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: rose meets a new stray (kitty and lucifer only )   rose meets a new stray (kitty and lucifer only ) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 5:25 pm

Rose did not notice him as she walked past still sining her lonely song. She was a stray and most neko males try to flirt with her or rob her seeing her fur cloths make somepeople think she is a kittypet but she is but a poor stray. she did not even glance over at the boy but walked slowly past him as her nose caught wif of his sent.
Back to top Go down
lucifer

lucifer

PostSubject: Re: rose meets a new stray (kitty and lucifer only )   rose meets a new stray (kitty and lucifer only ) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 12:50 am

As the scent of anthoder neko, ironicly a female, hit his nose, the boy lifted his ears and looked around. He noticed a girl wearing relatively casual clothes, but i was to cold for this kind of weather. He laid his head a bit back and observed the gathering clouds, it would begin to rain soon, with that attire the girl could get very sick. He reached out and placed a hand onto her shoulder, smiling a little shyly. "Anoo...aren`t you freezing?"
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Admin
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: rose meets a new stray (kitty and lucifer only )   rose meets a new stray (kitty and lucifer only ) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 2:13 pm

she turned to look at him "I'm fine, I'm used to it.... mabye the rain will wash away some of my sorrows," she looked down at the beautifull ruby necklace of hers that was cut like a rose but she had no colar. she lookeed at him with her golden eyes.
Back to top Go down
lucifer

lucifer

PostSubject: Re: rose meets a new stray (kitty and lucifer only )   rose meets a new stray (kitty and lucifer only ) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 2:56 pm

Lucifer lifted an eyebrow little over her weird words, she seemed to be sad. With a light sigh, he took off his jacket and wrapped it around her small figure, his ears moving a bit. "Its a pretty necklace...having such a pretty thing should make you happy..yet you aren`t..", he said, trying to comfort the kitten a little.
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Admin
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: rose meets a new stray (kitty and lucifer only )   rose meets a new stray (kitty and lucifer only ) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 3:01 pm

she looked at him she did not realy need his kindness abd looked back at her neclace "this was my mothers... you do not need to be kind Ive lied fine without kindness of others for three years," with that she gave him back his jaket and turned to walk away but hesitated a little her black tail swayed back and forth. She sighed looking back at him once more "but thnk you anyway."
Back to top Go down
lucifer

lucifer

PostSubject: Re: rose meets a new stray (kitty and lucifer only )   rose meets a new stray (kitty and lucifer only ) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 12:35 am

Lucifer grabbed the closest thing, which was her tail, in order to prevent her from leaving. "Don`t go away like that...you will die if youir on your own..". He slowy let go of her tail, his own hanging softly down his left leg.
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Admin
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: rose meets a new stray (kitty and lucifer only )   rose meets a new stray (kitty and lucifer only ) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 4:54 am

her fur on her tail frized out a little when he grabbed it. "fine I'll staty, arn't you a kitty pet?' she asked looking back at him her ears perked up her tail swihing.
Back to top Go down
lucifer

lucifer

PostSubject: Re: rose meets a new stray (kitty and lucifer only )   rose meets a new stray (kitty and lucifer only ) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 4:59 am

Lucifer shock his head slightly and pointed at his neck. "I`m not wearing a collar...i`m living with strangers that feel sorry for me...they care for me until they find somewere else to place me.."
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Admin
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: rose meets a new stray (kitty and lucifer only )   rose meets a new stray (kitty and lucifer only ) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 2:29 pm

she looked at him "oh, well I smelled human on you so I thought,... well never mind that. I have also no owner and no place to call home exept the street." she looked down at the necklace. she tryed not to show how hard her life was right now but again her eyes said it all. She looked away for a moment to the sky it would burst into rain any moment. "what do we do now?" she asked siting on a bench beside the building. she brushed her fingers through her long hair that was black like night but red like roses in the light, but in the dull light of twilight it looks the same blackish red like old blood.
Back to top Go down
lucifer

lucifer

PostSubject: Re: rose meets a new stray (kitty and lucifer only )   rose meets a new stray (kitty and lucifer only ) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 1:26 am

Lucifer looked away a little blushing, she was really a nice looking girl. He lightly grabbed her hand and walked into the alleyway, enterting a small shed. Inside the shed, a small table and an oversized old sofa was. "My owner isen`t done with work for the next two hours or so..we can stay dry in here..", he said with a light smile, hoping it would cheer her up.
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Admin
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: rose meets a new stray (kitty and lucifer only )   rose meets a new stray (kitty and lucifer only ) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 2:47 pm

for the first time she smiled at him showing her small neko fangs. "thank you, I don't like rain mutch it reminds me of tears." she said siting on the sofa looking around the small shack. "hm I ike this little place you have. it's cozy, but hearing me say that is odd considering I used to live in a mansion...." She didn't know if that would surprise him mutch considering her velvet cloths lined with fur.
Back to top Go down
lucifer

lucifer

PostSubject: Re: rose meets a new stray (kitty and lucifer only )   rose meets a new stray (kitty and lucifer only ) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 3:57 pm

"A mansion!?", the neko boy bursted out, lifting his ears instred. "Lucky!", he said, giving her a big warm smile. He sat, more like jumped, onto the sofa, showing a more immature side of himself.
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Admin
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: rose meets a new stray (kitty and lucifer only )   rose meets a new stray (kitty and lucifer only ) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 4:34 pm

she giggled slightly. "what? my owner was ritch... untill you know.... he had to abandon me..." she looked away before sighng "but the past is the past" she tryed to smile again. she got out a sketch pad she had in a bag she carried. and began to sketch him it was verry good.
Back to top Go down
lucifer

lucifer

PostSubject: Re: rose meets a new stray (kitty and lucifer only )   rose meets a new stray (kitty and lucifer only ) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 4:59 pm

Lucifer remained silent and didn`t move until she finished. Once she was done, he crawled over and laid his head onto her shoulder, looking down at the drawing while wriggling his ears a little. "..Its pretty..", he mumbled, blushing a little over the contact.
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Admin
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: rose meets a new stray (kitty and lucifer only )   rose meets a new stray (kitty and lucifer only ) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 5:29 pm

she smiled "thank you, I draw alot, sometimes I can sell some of my drawings or people pay me to draw a prtrait of them, what I don't spent on what little food I can get I buy art suplyes." she waas blushing slightly as well but tryed not to show it after she sketched him she got out a small pack of oil pastels and began colloring it.
Back to top Go down
lucifer

lucifer

PostSubject: Re: rose meets a new stray (kitty and lucifer only )   rose meets a new stray (kitty and lucifer only ) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 5:37 am

Charles wriggled his ears once more, finding the details on his legs and tail to be the prettiest. He slightly laid his head onto her shoulder, making sure that he wasen`t making it hard for her to use her arms and hands. He curled his tail own his own leg a single time, trying to make himself feel warmer.
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Admin
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: rose meets a new stray (kitty and lucifer only )   rose meets a new stray (kitty and lucifer only ) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 8:20 am

She finished her painting of lucifer and looked over at him "are you cold?" she asked as her tail wrapped around him and herself. She blushed slightly feeling the stragest feeling that by the end of the day she would have a boy friend.
Back to top Go down
lucifer

lucifer

PostSubject: Re: rose meets a new stray (kitty and lucifer only )   rose meets a new stray (kitty and lucifer only ) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 5:29 am

Charles wriggled with his ears a single time, looking at her tail quite fascinated. "Your tail is long..its pretty", he said with a friendly grin, laying his head softly against her shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Admin
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: rose meets a new stray (kitty and lucifer only )   rose meets a new stray (kitty and lucifer only ) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 2:12 pm

She blushed "it's not too long and thank you I think your cute myself," it was hard for her to say that seeing she was so shy. she layed her head against his and began to sing. she sang beautifly like an angle sent down from the heavens to live among the nekos. <----- her song ))
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Admin
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: rose meets a new stray (kitty and lucifer only )   rose meets a new stray (kitty and lucifer only ) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 2:23 pm

this is a picture of rose )) https://2img.net/h/i934.photobucket.com/albums/ad182/setayathedesertrose/Decorated%20images/nekochick-2.jpg
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: rose meets a new stray (kitty and lucifer only )   rose meets a new stray (kitty and lucifer only ) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

rose meets a new stray (kitty and lucifer only )
Page 1 of 1