Neko Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A neko rp, are you a master? or a pet?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lucifer the stray

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
lucifer

lucifer

Lucifer the stray Empty
PostSubject: Lucifer the stray   Lucifer the stray I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 6:51 am

Name:Lucifer (nickname lucy)
sexual perferance:straight
Apperance:http://t7bg.roblox.com/39fee760d4b8d0316139a06b7850f140
pet or stray:stray, rarely sleeping outside since strangers oftenly offers him a roof over his head now and then.
owner: -
Breed:american short hair
history: Lucifer`s history isen`t so exciting. He was born a december morning by his mother, his father being her owner. He grew up in the home of his father, getting traught in the ways on how a good pet should behave. His mother died due to cancer when he was around 10 years old, leaving the owner with the young neko child. The owner wanted to buy a new neko female, meaning he had to get rid of Lucifer. He wasen`t a cold hearted man, so he left Charles on a orphanege that could find him a new family. A few years passed and charles was adopted into a rather abusive family that would shout at him if he even blinked wrong. Charles ran away from the family when he was 14 and has been a stray since.
dislikes:fighting, being reminded of his past.
clothing/ collar:avatar
rp sample: (only needed if you are a fighting cat,)
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Admin
Kitty

Lucifer the stray Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucifer the stray   Lucifer the stray I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 8:13 am

hm I like it ^^ your aproved feel free to rp now and just remember to follow the rules have fun
Back to top Go down
https://nkparadise.123.st

Lucifer the stray
Page 1 of 1