Neko Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A neko rp, are you a master? or a pet?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A meeting of old friends at rose wood manor

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kitty
Admin
Kitty

A meeting of old friends at rose wood manor Empty
PostSubject: A meeting of old friends at rose wood manor    A meeting of old friends at rose wood manor I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 7:03 pm

Elaina's house was... well a mansion two ocelot statues made of silver were at the gate and rose bushes were every where. Kitty was in her room with the kits Joey and Draven Grimmjow was some where around the house. It was time... for sanly and her new owner to meet with kitty. Sanly had put on a little weight from being fed every day, and looked better than she had in a year. Sanly was jittery the whole way to the manor she couldn't help but twiddle her thumbs and talk like crazy.
Back to top Go down
https://nkparadise.123.st
Discordantentity

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of old friends at rose wood manor    A meeting of old friends at rose wood manor I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 12:03 pm

Kenshiro walked with Sanly and shook his head at her nerves, sure it had been a while but there should be nothing to worry about. Heeding the note about Grimmjow he would make sure to put on a good impression, though he didn’t really have any good clothing he wore something that was clean and looked decent though casual. [b]”This was a good idea, I can understand your nervous and think that it’s good. Sanly I won’t make a bad showing, I’m sure he and I will get along quite well.” His words sounded confident and he seemed sure that there was absolutely no issues, unless personality conflicts did arise which he would lazily handle even though it was important.
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Admin
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of old friends at rose wood manor    A meeting of old friends at rose wood manor I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 6:50 pm

They arived at the huge house and a white haired neko boy in a suit opened the door he smiled kindly and lead them in "ms. elaina has been expecting you two, mrs. kitty doesn't know.... its a surprize for her... " the small neko boy lead them to the great room. a woman with long long naturaly white hair sat in a chair sipping tea... she was young, but had long silver hair wich was odd. she wellcomed the two.
"hello hello! have a seat I'll call kitty down from her room. she should be so happy to see you Sanly," elaina ran up a twisted marble staircase to kittys room to fetch her.
Back to top Go down
Discordantentity

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of old friends at rose wood manor    A meeting of old friends at rose wood manor I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 11:59 am

”Thank you, I’m grateful her owner could make time for us.” Kenshiro smiled and followed the neko boy to the room, once there he sat down after a polite bow and then sat down. ”Thank you for this, I know it means a lot to the two of them.” He said to Elaina before she left, he would have normally been lazy about it but for Sany’s sake he was actually making the effort to not make a scene. This would be interesting, meeting one of the top figures in the Neko world was big for him. Although this was for Sanly, so he would not ruin the moment as he waited. Elaina was pretty and actually befitting of such a well known Neko’s owner, though it seemed that Sanly was quite the opposite of him but still that was perfect. ”Sanly I have to admit this is interesting; her owner is actually quite beautiful too.” He made his note to her on that matter with a smile, he didn’t mean to imply anything, he was just making an observation from his perspective.
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Admin
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of old friends at rose wood manor    A meeting of old friends at rose wood manor I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 2:15 pm

sanly looked at him and smiled "yeah she is isn't she? She reminds me of snow, I don't know why, light,gentle, and soft like a snowy winter day." she said smiling. suddenly they were interrupted "there down in the great room Kitty watch your step we wouldn't want Joey or draven getting hurt..." Elaina said kindly as kitty came down the spiral staircase in a long silk dress with pearls sewn into the silk..... She was holding two bundles in her arms, her kits. sanly ran up to her, kitty's eyes widened as they huged "omg sanly!!! ms elaina didnt say the guest was you!" they huged for a few moments before one of the bundals let out a meow for her mommy.... kitty shhed the kitten "oh sanly these are my kitts. Joey, and draven." sanly's eyes widend as she saw them and they talked... Kitty was the picture image of the word beautiful. Elaina sat down beside Kenshiro smileing but tears fell down her cheeks. "I'm sorry but I'm just so happy to see them be reunited, Kitty told me all about their past owner and what he did to them....." she wiped her eyes." i remember when I found her.... I was on my way to a rare neko breeder to buy a new neko, but on my way I saw her. Backed into a corner with a pack of snaraling dogs surrounding her.... She looked so scared and ready to give up.... I fought off the dogs and reassured her it would be ok, I didn't care what breed she was I didn't even know, I took her home and found out later"
Back to top Go down
Discordantentity

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of old friends at rose wood manor    A meeting of old friends at rose wood manor I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 11:10 pm

"She seems like she cares as much as me or more, it's a good thing." Kenshiro replied and then when Kitty entered holding her kits he went quiet, and let them talk. Hearing the sound of her voice he smiled and then hearing of how she was found he shook his head, life could be so cruel but he knew that good things came to those who waited. "She was lucky you found her, actually sanly was in kind of a fix when I found her. Running from some people after stealing from them, but I accidentally tripped them from the bench and taught them a thing or two. I know about him, it's a good thing he got his due. Otherwise I'd have done something, nice to meet you both I'm Kenshiro." He was trying not to say what he really wanted to do as that was just as cruel as what he did to them, not that it was undeserved but it was also reducing himself to the guys level for all intensive purposes. Kitty in person was much more than her pictures, and to see this was a real treat as he'd really collected the magazines of all the top neko's. He let others speak now as he had told his story, and how he met Sanly, though he knew she had no other choices until then so he felt it was not her fault having to steal.
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Admin
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of old friends at rose wood manor    A meeting of old friends at rose wood manor I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 6:35 pm

She smiled "its amazing what people are capeable of doing to other living creatures its a horrible thought " she said smiling at him her golden eyes shining" its nice to meet you Kenshiro, as you know I'm Elaina.... I've been in quite a predicament I'm looking for someone to work for me at my rescue center but every one does it for the money, no one truly cares like i do.... You care alot for these creatures.... how would you like to work for me, you can live here at the manor and will be paid greatly.." She said as her gaze turned to the nekos who were chatting happily. "it would benifit kitty and sanly too...." she said as just a thought she happened to say outloud.
Back to top Go down
Discordantentity

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of old friends at rose wood manor    A meeting of old friends at rose wood manor I_icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 12:18 pm

A job offer and achance to live somewhere besides that small apartment, it would be beneficial and saly would be happier if she was near her friend. He might actually also try at this job as well, since it wa soneof the only few things in the world he actually cared about. Plus if they had nobody with journalistic purstuist upon graduation he could do more good. "I'll have to spilt time between that and university, but it would be beneficial to all. Besides the retaurant being good work, it was the only place that was willing to hire me at the time. I say yes now, next two weeks I'll be working two jobs and juggling classes. Do you have anyone in the journalism department, I'm just a student right now, but in a coupld of years I'll have a bachelors degree in journalism. I accept your offer, this work sounds better." He glanced ove rat Salnly and Kitty after replying to Eliana andsmiled, if he cared hewould work harder, and he knew that Sanly would always be there too which he appreciated. He just had to take careof her and if anythinghappened he might not take it well, if anybody hurt her he would do something that would make them regret it. "Any living creature as capable as a neko is to be treasured, it's human nature to do those things and use them for our own greed. We can't deny that, even if we ourselves are not like that."
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Admin
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of old friends at rose wood manor    A meeting of old friends at rose wood manor I_icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 4:13 pm

Elaina nodded "well we have not alowed any reporters to visit since kitty's pregnancy, I would gladly hire you as a writer for rose wood manor, we could start our own paper about nekos.... you know recent shows, facts, care sections. I would like that, and don't worry if you can't work here everyday, you can only work when you have the time...." she said smileing gladly at him, she siped her tea and sighed. 'would you like anything? some tea? or something to eat?"
Back to top Go down
Discordantentity

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of old friends at rose wood manor    A meeting of old friends at rose wood manor I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 8:57 pm

Will reply later tonight!
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Admin
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of old friends at rose wood manor    A meeting of old friends at rose wood manor I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 9:44 pm

((ok thank you ))
Back to top Go down
Discordantentity

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of old friends at rose wood manor    A meeting of old friends at rose wood manor I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 11:19 pm

((working on it room is so hot I can barely think, tomorrow will be up, need to wait till like 2 am for it to cool down.))
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Admin
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of old friends at rose wood manor    A meeting of old friends at rose wood manor I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 2:05 pm

(ok hurry plz ^^)
Back to top Go down
Discordantentity

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of old friends at rose wood manor    A meeting of old friends at rose wood manor I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 1:00 pm

Thinking about it he might get more motivated to do something if it was related to what he loved the most, and he could easily get through school faster. It was the best chance since all he really needed would fit into a room and he could focus on two things at the same time. "That would work quite well, after all if you run a rescue organization getting some exposure would benefit the organization. Some lemonade would be nice, maybe a bite to eat and I'm not too picky. Thanks and it'll be easier to focus on my classes without that dead end job. Also maybe owner interviews, and warnings about the bad owners for the safety of other neko's." He replied with a smile, he would also try to get other features but for now the basics were covered as he was past that part already. Watching sanly and Kitty interact he didn't want to wonder what would happen to her had she been caught by them. His family would be happy to know he was actually doing something, and this could start a proper publication that might one day take off.
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Admin
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of old friends at rose wood manor    A meeting of old friends at rose wood manor I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 7:08 pm

elaina smiled "sounds grand, oh pandor darling could you get the nice man some lemonade and some food?' pandor smiled and purred "yes ma'm" he bowed and ran off
Back to top Go down
Silver_Neko

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of old friends at rose wood manor    A meeting of old friends at rose wood manor I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 11:26 am

Kimoko had looked around and over to others, having a sense of insecurity on his face. Though he looked childish than the age of nineteen. He looked to others, not really a social butterfly. He had felt the urge to stay away from most people since social wise he wasn't really enjoying the company of others except for one person at a time.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mweor.com
Kitty
Admin
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of old friends at rose wood manor    A meeting of old friends at rose wood manor I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 11:44 am

(( this is sorta a one on one rp sorry can you make a new topic? ))
Back to top Go down
Silver_Neko

PostSubject: .    A meeting of old friends at rose wood manor I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 11:46 am

(whoops I'll make a new topic *laughs* Sorry)
Back to top Go down
http://www.mweor.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of old friends at rose wood manor    A meeting of old friends at rose wood manor I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A meeting of old friends at rose wood manor
Page 1 of 1