Neko Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A neko rp, are you a master? or a pet?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mitsuki looks for a pet. (OPEN)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MitsuKI

MitsuKI

Mitsuki looks for a pet. (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Mitsuki looks for a pet. (OPEN)   Mitsuki looks for a pet. (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 10:35 pm

Mitsuki looks for a pet. (OPEN) Fuca2p
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Mitsuki's appearance was same as usual, brown hat with goggles, white, thin shirt and thin brown trousers. As much as Mitsuki hated to not listen to what parents say, but this time he made an exception and sneaked out of the house to the outlands. The reason why parents didn't let Mitsuki go to the outlands, was because of the dangerous creatures and gangs that might be around and Mitsuki wasn't one of those to be able to protect himself.After few minutes of walking around the outlands, Mitsuki couldn't find any live being, except bugs and other such small creatures. He sat on one of the thick tree root, for a second he sighed and took a small plastic bottle with pure and clean water in it, out of the bag he had taken along with him. Mitsuki took one sip and slowly rolled hes eyes around the view. "Hm... If only i had a friend i could play a game with... Then the hunting wouldn't be too boring." Mitsuki said at himself, when he leaned back
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Admin
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Mitsuki looks for a pet. (OPEN)   Mitsuki looks for a pet. (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 2:24 pm

Something moved from behind a uilding this was after all the bad side of town where strayes sreayed and danger was plentifull. the figure was rose a poor stray neko girl. she wore old slightly dirty cloths that consisted of a long sleeve shirt with fur around the cufs and colar, and a long fur rimmed skirt. In the light of midday her black hair shown with a redish tint quite pretty. Her golden eyes looked at the boy as she hid behind the brick biulding. Her eyes were golden colored and looked quite sorowfull. her ears perked up and her tail swished.
Back to top Go down
https://nkparadise.123.st
MitsuKI

MitsuKI

PostSubject: Re: Mitsuki looks for a pet. (OPEN)   Mitsuki looks for a pet. (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 11:05 pm

Mitsuki fell from the thick tree's root with a kid's scream, as he heard a noise behind him. Getting slowly back on feet, Mitsuki continued to move slowly towards the brick building, from what he heard the noise. Mitsuki's clothes were bit dusty, but still nothing horrible after the fall in sand. Stepping out from the shadow of the tree, Mitsuki only needed to look bit more forward, but instead of that, Mitsuki knocked three times on the brick building. "Who..." Mitsuki said with a soft and quiet voice, "is there?"
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Admin
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Mitsuki looks for a pet. (OPEN)   Mitsuki looks for a pet. (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 4:58 am

Rose let out a small almost helpless mew as he came closer she peeked her head out from behind the building she was about his size but was full grown. She was a neko, and her cat ears twitched.... "i, I'm ...rose....." she said shyly she wore a rose cut ruby neclace but no colar she ws a stray in nice looking cloths rimed with fur.
Back to top Go down
MitsuKI

MitsuKI

PostSubject: Re: Mitsuki looks for a pet. (OPEN)   Mitsuki looks for a pet. (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 10:02 am

"Is.. she real?" Mitsuki thought at himself in mind. "Gulp" Mitsuki was trembling, reaching hes palm towards the neko. But as soon as he was about to touch the neko, Mitsuki pulled hes hand back quickly. He thought, that the neko wouldn't like, if she was touched by a stranger.Mitsuki looked up at her ears, that just twitched after coming out. Mitsuki didn't know, what these kind of beings like or dislike. All he knew, was that they are still live beings with their own personality. Like all other live beings, they probably dislike bad attitude against them. "My name is..." Mitsuki was still trembling, as he had seen such being for the first time, "...Mitsuki.."
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Admin
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Mitsuki looks for a pet. (OPEN)   Mitsuki looks for a pet. (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 4:25 pm

rose slowly steped out farther from behind the building "n-nice to meet you," she said her ears perked forward and her tail swished. she looked the young boy in the eyes hoping she would get a new owner since her old one was foarced to abandon her after she went poor.
Back to top Go down
MitsuKI

MitsuKI

PostSubject: Re: Mitsuki looks for a pet. (OPEN)   Mitsuki looks for a pet. (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 11:10 pm

Mitsuki took two steps closer to Rose and stopped. Suddenly Mitsuki smiled at the neko, while hes hands were straight by Mitsuki's sides. "Your a neko... right?" Mitsuki asked, as he was almost one hundred percent sure, that she is. Mitsuki bended bit forward asking another question: "Do you have an owner?"
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Admin
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Mitsuki looks for a pet. (OPEN)   Mitsuki looks for a pet. (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 2:20 pm

she looked at him tilting her head 'of corse I am, look at my ears," she smiled slightly before pointing to her neck that was colarless, no colar no owner. The only thing around her neck was her rose necklace. i'm a stray, I was abandond a wile ago," she said looking around the streets her ears layed back her tail down she looked a little jittery "what is a kid like you doing here? this side of town is dangeros." she said as she heared neko's lurking in the shadows crime always hapened in this side of the city.
Back to top Go down
MitsuKI

MitsuKI

PostSubject: Re: Mitsuki looks for a pet. (OPEN)   Mitsuki looks for a pet. (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 10:46 pm

"Not all owners use collars and there are some girls, that like cosplaying neko's, by wearing costume ears and tails," Mitsuki smiled back, "for example, i don't think anyone likes wearing collars, so i don't use them.""When i first came here, i wanted to find a pet," Mitsuki said as he looked down, "I never seem to have any friends, to play with."
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Admin
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Mitsuki looks for a pet. (OPEN)   Mitsuki looks for a pet. (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 2:55 pm

she smiled gingerly "well I can be your pet if you want, it's been lonely without my master. I used to live in a mansion in the gaurdens, it was beautifull untill my master lost his job, and went broke, he had to give up our house and abandon me," she looked down for a moment. hideing the tears not wanting the boy to see her cry. she looked down at her rose shaped ruby necklace.
Back to top Go down
MitsuKI

MitsuKI

PostSubject: Re: Mitsuki looks for a pet. (OPEN)   Mitsuki looks for a pet. (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 1:09 am

"I don't have any gardens... but my house is similar to a mansion" MitsuKI said as he came closer putting hes palm on the neko's head. He started petting her slowly. "Come on... let's go now..." MitsuKI said with a soft voice. He took the neko by hand and started to move towards hes home.
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Admin
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Mitsuki looks for a pet. (OPEN)   Mitsuki looks for a pet. (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 8:19 am

as he petted her she purred loudly as she followed him."I don't care what kind of house really as long as it's a home out of the streets." she said as she hapily walked with him. she humed as she walked happy to find a new master. She didn'tmind not whereing the collar, she grew up whereing one ever since she was a kit. she had a fur bag with her tha was full of art suplyies like paper sketchpads paint oilpastels and other things.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mitsuki looks for a pet. (OPEN)   Mitsuki looks for a pet. (OPEN) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mitsuki looks for a pet. (OPEN)
Page 1 of 1