Neko Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A neko rp, are you a master? or a pet?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Trapped in the dark (Open rp)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Exile

Exile

Trapped in the dark (Open rp) Empty
PostSubject: Trapped in the dark (Open rp)   Trapped in the dark (Open rp) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 1:27 am

Exile walked down a barren street. His ears dropped with his tail dragging against the ground as he held his head down. His eyes glinted sorrowfully in the dark as he seemed to be full of sorrow. His arms hanged at his sides as his blood dripped from them onto the ground. He soon wondered into an alley and sat down. There he waited for the bleeding to stop and maybe for someone that could change him.
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Admin
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Trapped in the dark (Open rp)   Trapped in the dark (Open rp) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 5:33 am

Antara slowly walked in the ally unaware o the male. she could smell his dripping blood his scent overpowering. She slowly turned to see him and walked over slowly.... she looked at the blood then at his face. "what happened...." she said calmly in her somewhat emotionless voice..... she waited for him to answer her deep brown eyes gazing ito his.
Back to top Go down
https://nkparadise.123.st
Exile

Exile

PostSubject: Re: Trapped in the dark (Open rp)   Trapped in the dark (Open rp) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 6:35 am

"I sliced my wrists." Exile said in a somewhat of a sad manner. His eyes flickering up to the female as he seemed more depressed. His ears layed against his head as he looked down at the ground more in an intent look on his face. His blood starting to make a small puddle on the ground as he breathed in a more slow pace.
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Admin
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Trapped in the dark (Open rp)   Trapped in the dark (Open rp) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 7:17 am

she sighd and shook her head "that... was stupid..." she grabbed his wrists and licked the cut untill it stopped bleeding like a cat liks it wounds. "death is never the answer to your problems...i learned the hard way...." her long velvet brown hair blew in the breeze.... her brow eyes still locked on his face. she handed him a bottle of water and a peice of bread "this will help your body replace the blood you lost..."
Back to top Go down
Exile

Exile

PostSubject: Re: Trapped in the dark (Open rp)   Trapped in the dark (Open rp) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 8:02 am

Exile only looked up at the girl before shaking his head. He then sighed as he looked at the ground. His eyes gazing at the puddles of blood that formed from the cuts on his arms. His ears perked up a bit despite his unwillingness to co-operate.
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Admin
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Trapped in the dark (Open rp)   Trapped in the dark (Open rp) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 8:18 am

antara sighed and left the food on a coth infront of him "well its your choice, not mine.... what you do with your life now...." she said going back to her corner of the ally playing her guitar for money
Back to top Go down
Exile

Exile

PostSubject: Re: Trapped in the dark (Open rp)   Trapped in the dark (Open rp) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 3:48 pm

"Aiding others only makes them both weak." Exile said a bit darkly as he sighed. His ears droped again as he frowned more. His other arm still bleeding as he seemed lost in despair. His eyes dimming in a glint.
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Admin
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Trapped in the dark (Open rp)   Trapped in the dark (Open rp) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 5:45 pm

"just shut it...... life is a valueable thing..... learn that and oull see the good in life." she said singing with her guitar strumming.... "open up the book you beat me with again.... read it off one sentance at a time...." she sang sadly as she played she hoped he didnt do anything stupid....
Back to top Go down
Exile

Exile

PostSubject: Re: Trapped in the dark (Open rp)   Trapped in the dark (Open rp) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 6:16 pm

"What use is living a weak life if there's no way you can protect yourself. The strength to be free comes with the cold ruthlessness of death and watching those that you care about die." Exile said as he sighed. He then seemed to space out as his ears layed flat against his head. His hair shifting slightly a bit as he looked at the blood still.
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Admin
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Trapped in the dark (Open rp)   Trapped in the dark (Open rp) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 9:19 pm

"you didnt watch your family.... and mate die..... shut it......" she said her voice startng to quiver...... she was once a pet.... but her house burnt down..... with her mate and mother still inside.....with her newborn child..... she faught back tears as that day flooded back to her.... the screaming the firemen holding the lifeless oddies of he family and loved ones.....
Back to top Go down
Exile

Exile

PostSubject: Re: Trapped in the dark (Open rp)   Trapped in the dark (Open rp) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 9:11 am

"Watching others die is better than being unwanted by everyone. The living are just the same as the dead in most cases." Exile said as he sighed. He stood up and walked over to a wall. He placed his hand on it and watched his blood start to stain the wall.
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Admin
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Trapped in the dark (Open rp)   Trapped in the dark (Open rp) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 6:56 pm

"trust me.... i was like yu.... once..... i was saved by a kind man.... but i turned away from him...... i rejected my old name and my old life... you know not of my past or my heritage..... but beleive me....... my great great grandfather lost the war for the nekos..... now were pets..... slaves..... strays... nothing" she said her claws digging into the ground....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trapped in the dark (Open rp)   Trapped in the dark (Open rp) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trapped in the dark (Open rp)
Page 1 of 1