Neko Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A neko rp, are you a master? or a pet?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A smart little boy Mitsuki

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MitsuKI

MitsuKI

A smart little boy Mitsuki  Empty
PostSubject: A smart little boy Mitsuki    A smart little boy Mitsuki  I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 10:37 pm

A smart little boy Mitsuki  Fuca2p
~ Mitsuki ~

Personality
Calm, caring, polite, curious, hard working, intelligent, shy from opposite gender.

History:
Mitsuki was born in a rich family. In life, he always had enough money for hes desires. As long as Mitsuki kept quiet and did whatever hes parents told him, he got everything he wanted. But Mitsuki was still smart little boy, that desired to achieve more and more intelligence. Even though Mitsuki had great intelligence, he could barely protect himself when needed.

How many nekos you own:
0 (for now)

Studying, fast meals. Mitsuki very appreciates, when he is praised by older people. Animals, especially cats.

Dislikes

Fights, short paths (in life) When people force him to do something, instead of just asking with "please".

Rp Sample:
At local bookstore, coming right out of the store Mitsuki was holding a light blue book, with bit scratched cover when a fairly older girl hit into him. Releasing hands from the book, Mitsu quickly looked up to the girl with a bit frighten look: "I'm really sorry!" The girl didn't seem to be the brightest. She seemed like a pure gothic type. With black long hair, pale skin and black eyelids and lips, with few skull and grave stone tattoos. The girl didn't reply a word, and simply continued walking where she was going. For few seconds, Mitsu looked at the girl and bended down to pick the book up. Cleaning the cover from dust, Mitsu continued going back to home.
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Admin
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: A smart little boy Mitsuki    A smart little boy Mitsuki  I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 5:21 pm

aproved there are many stray nekos so finding a pet should be no problem
Back to top Go down
https://nkparadise.123.st
MitsuKI

MitsuKI

PostSubject: Re: A smart little boy Mitsuki    A smart little boy Mitsuki  I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 5:23 am

Can you add me to 'Owner' group, please?
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Admin
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: A smart little boy Mitsuki    A smart little boy Mitsuki  I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 2:08 pm

no problem ^^
Back to top Go down
https://nkparadise.123.st
smartfiredragon
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A smart little boy Mitsuki    A smart little boy Mitsuki  I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 3:51 pm

A smart little boy Mitsuki  Approv10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A smart little boy Mitsuki    A smart little boy Mitsuki  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A smart little boy Mitsuki
Page 1 of 1