Neko Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A neko rp, are you a master? or a pet?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

we are sai & mease if you please ((kitty and wolf))

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kitty
Admin
Kitty

we are sai & mease if you please ((kitty and wolf)) Empty
PostSubject: we are sai & mease if you please ((kitty and wolf))   we are sai & mease if you please ((kitty and wolf)) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 4:26 am

sai sat on the portch brushing her twin sister mease's tail. as their names sugest they are siamese cats. they were awaiting their mistress's return from town.htey were getting bored and played with eachother's tails and wrestled. the only way to tell them apart was sa's hair covered her right eye and mease her left eye sai also wore a yang neacklace and mease a yin neaklace... they heared a noise "master's back" mease said hapily
Back to top Go down
https://nkparadise.123.st
werewolf0121

werewolf0121

PostSubject: Re: we are sai & mease if you please ((kitty and wolf))   we are sai & mease if you please ((kitty and wolf)) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 2:07 pm

smiles as she comes out to the porch and sees them their and looks at them then says "how are my two beautiful nekos doing?"
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Admin
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: we are sai & mease if you please ((kitty and wolf))   we are sai & mease if you please ((kitty and wolf)) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 3:36 pm

"were good" sais sai "we missed you" purred mease they huged their master purring and tails swaying. sai was the so called "good girl" mease was the "wild girl" they wore asian style silk shirts and shorts sai had cherry blossoms and meases had a dragon
Back to top Go down
werewolf0121

werewolf0121

PostSubject: Re: we are sai & mease if you please ((kitty and wolf))   we are sai & mease if you please ((kitty and wolf)) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 5:38 pm

smiles at them and pets their heads leading them to the bathroom and gets the bath running form them to all take a bath. Kelala looks at them and says "masters going to get a bath in if you want you can join me" she smiles as she drops her shirt and closes the door behind them putting each of their faces in one of her DD cup breasts
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Admin
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: we are sai & mease if you please ((kitty and wolf))   we are sai & mease if you please ((kitty and wolf)) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 8:34 pm

they purr and snuggle her bare chest they soon removed their own cloths they were d cups and purred. sai tested the water with her tail "its purrrrrfict" mease did the same "just right" they chuckled and got into the large tub awaiting their mistress
Back to top Go down
werewolf0121

werewolf0121

PostSubject: Re: we are sai & mease if you please ((kitty and wolf))   we are sai & mease if you please ((kitty and wolf)) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 10:10 pm

Kelala gets in with them and puts each of their mouths by her nipples as she holds them close and she looks as if she wants them to do something to her but she isnt going to say it and she rubs their backs and heads
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Admin
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: we are sai & mease if you please ((kitty and wolf))   we are sai & mease if you please ((kitty and wolf)) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 4:33 am

they latch on and suck like kittins at their mother's teets. they purred loudly. you see she found them as kits and nursed them on her own breasts they were too young to be weened when she found them they were grown now but still enjoyed that bonding with their mistress their tails swayed
Back to top Go down
werewolf0121

werewolf0121

PostSubject: Re: we are sai & mease if you please ((kitty and wolf))   we are sai & mease if you please ((kitty and wolf)) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 6:29 pm

smiles and holds them close blushing and washes their backs
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Admin
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: we are sai & mease if you please ((kitty and wolf))   we are sai & mease if you please ((kitty and wolf)) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 6:34 pm

they kept at it their tails swayed in the water as they purred loudly they loved their mistress
Back to top Go down
werewolf0121

werewolf0121

PostSubject: Re: we are sai & mease if you please ((kitty and wolf))   we are sai & mease if you please ((kitty and wolf)) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 9:42 pm

she smiles at them blushing darker and she slides their hands on her inner thighs as she holds in a sound of pleasure
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Admin
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: we are sai & mease if you please ((kitty and wolf))   we are sai & mease if you please ((kitty and wolf)) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 6:11 am

they keep suckling rubing her thights with their soft hands they also let their tail rub her legs and back. sai purred liudly and meas sucked harder
Back to top Go down
werewolf0121

werewolf0121

PostSubject: Re: we are sai & mease if you please ((kitty and wolf))   we are sai & mease if you please ((kitty and wolf)) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 7:28 pm

she lets out louder sounds of pleasure as they do
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Admin
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: we are sai & mease if you please ((kitty and wolf))   we are sai & mease if you please ((kitty and wolf)) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 1:24 pm

sai wrapped her arms around her master and mease just kept sucking ((this may not be apropriate it shall go no further than this >.< no sex k? ))
Back to top Go down
werewolf0121

werewolf0121

PostSubject: Re: we are sai & mease if you please ((kitty and wolf))   we are sai & mease if you please ((kitty and wolf)) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 1:48 pm

she smiles and keeps blushing as she holds them close ((ok sorry))
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Admin
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: we are sai & mease if you please ((kitty and wolf))   we are sai & mease if you please ((kitty and wolf)) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 3:03 pm

after a wile they stop and just start to wash their master they veiwed her more like a mother than an owner since she raised then from kits.
Back to top Go down
werewolf0121

werewolf0121

PostSubject: Re: we are sai & mease if you please ((kitty and wolf))   we are sai & mease if you please ((kitty and wolf)) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 8:27 pm

she smiles at them and after a little bit gets out with them and drys them off after they finish washing her
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Admin
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: we are sai & mease if you please ((kitty and wolf))   we are sai & mease if you please ((kitty and wolf)) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 4:39 am

they chuckle and purr "we love you mistress" they said at the same time. they truly did she saved them from starvation or at least a life on the streets.
Back to top Go down
werewolf0121

werewolf0121

PostSubject: Re: we are sai & mease if you please ((kitty and wolf))   we are sai & mease if you please ((kitty and wolf)) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 9:58 am

she smiles and says "i love you both too" as she puts lotion on both of them and gets them dressed
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Admin
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: we are sai & mease if you please ((kitty and wolf))   we are sai & mease if you please ((kitty and wolf)) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 1:56 pm

they purr and brush eachother's hair and tails then they brush her hair
Back to top Go down
werewolf0121

werewolf0121

PostSubject: Re: we are sai & mease if you please ((kitty and wolf))   we are sai & mease if you please ((kitty and wolf)) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 6:45 pm

she smiles at them and hugs them once she is dressed then she says "im going to make you food just play until im done" then she goes to the kitchen
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Admin
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: we are sai & mease if you please ((kitty and wolf))   we are sai & mease if you please ((kitty and wolf)) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 7:00 pm

they smiled "ok" sai said with a smile and jumped onto the coutch mease jumped ontop of her "ow get off!!!"
mease lughed "say please"
Back to top Go down
werewolf0121

werewolf0121

PostSubject: Re: we are sai & mease if you please ((kitty and wolf))   we are sai & mease if you please ((kitty and wolf)) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 7:30 pm

Kelala laughs as she hears them and she makes their favorite dish
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Admin
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: we are sai & mease if you please ((kitty and wolf))   we are sai & mease if you please ((kitty and wolf)) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 3:25 am

they stop playing for a moment and sai purrs "i smell salmon......" they both start purring and play again chasing each others' tails
Back to top Go down
werewolf0121

werewolf0121

PostSubject: Re: we are sai & mease if you please ((kitty and wolf))   we are sai & mease if you please ((kitty and wolf)) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 8:31 pm

she smiles and calls them for dinner as they run in they see a table set with a beautiful 12oz salmon filay with chilly and a glass of soda
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Admin
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: we are sai & mease if you please ((kitty and wolf))   we are sai & mease if you please ((kitty and wolf)) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 8:30 am

they run to the table both sitting on each side of her purring loudly "thank you kelala" they said at the same time
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: we are sai & mease if you please ((kitty and wolf))   we are sai & mease if you please ((kitty and wolf)) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

we are sai & mease if you please ((kitty and wolf))
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next