Neko Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A neko rp, are you a master? or a pet?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Stray Cat (Kitty and Grimmjow)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez

Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez

The Stray Cat (Kitty and Grimmjow) Empty
PostSubject: The Stray Cat (Kitty and Grimmjow)   The Stray Cat (Kitty and Grimmjow) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 7:45 pm

After being defeated by Jerica and turned into a neko he wanders the outland where the stray cats stay he felt that they weren't a match to him. Yet he preferred to keep to himself as his tails moved slowly back and forth. "That stupid girl she is dead for turning me into this" he growls thinking of Jerica doing this to him. To the fact it only made him more angry as he walked around the place.

(Sorry it's so short I have to go to bed now)
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Admin
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: The Stray Cat (Kitty and Grimmjow)   The Stray Cat (Kitty and Grimmjow) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 7:55 pm

Kitty was carefully walking down the streets male nekos were eyeing her and purring at her she tryed to stay away from those nekos. She was the rarest of breeds and beautifull too... she wore a silk ribbon collar with a small bell on it. She hated the male strays that always hit on her and tryed to take her... she was walking when she saw grimmjow, an odd neko that apeared out of nowhere one day... he calls her kitty. and on ocation she calls him jow jow.
Back to top Go down
https://nkparadise.123.st
Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez

Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez

PostSubject: Re: The Stray Cat (Kitty and Grimmjow)   The Stray Cat (Kitty and Grimmjow) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 7:58 pm

He notices Kitty and smiles looking at her. "Kitty why are you on this side of town" he asks her walking closer.

(Loved your come in)
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Admin
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: The Stray Cat (Kitty and Grimmjow)   The Stray Cat (Kitty and Grimmjow) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 8:05 pm

she smiles walking quickly over to him, most males in this side of town knew to leave her alone when she was with grimmjow. "I just thought I'd come over a visit my owner said I could as long as I don't get into fights..." she said smileing. she was in a nice blue silk dress with lace on the edges. She looked at him her ears layed back in a cute manor.
Back to top Go down
Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez

Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez

PostSubject: Re: The Stray Cat (Kitty and Grimmjow)   The Stray Cat (Kitty and Grimmjow) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 4:32 am

He would slightly smile at her knowing she loved to visit him often. Her owner didn't like him so much because he was a stray but he didn't care. He just wanted her to visit him not her owner. He would than move his tail from side to side in a cute manner seeing her ears like that he liked that she did that for him. "It's nice you love to visit me" he says smiling and looks at the other males who backed off quickly when he looked at them with a glare.
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Admin
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: The Stray Cat (Kitty and Grimmjow)   The Stray Cat (Kitty and Grimmjow) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 1:41 pm

She blushed slughtly "well, your not spoiled like all the purebreeds I live with..." she smiled her ears perked up now her tail swishing back and forth as they walked throughout town. Her oddly orange eyes seemed to shine under the streetlights.
Back to top Go down
Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez

Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez

PostSubject: Re: The Stray Cat (Kitty and Grimmjow)   The Stray Cat (Kitty and Grimmjow) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 1:54 pm

He follows her keeping the other males away so she can go through without any problems. "So where is your owner" he asks softly watching the other males eye her. He glared at them putting fear into their soul as he looks into their eyes.
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Admin
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: The Stray Cat (Kitty and Grimmjow)   The Stray Cat (Kitty and Grimmjow) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 2:04 pm

She looked at him "oh, she's at home, I have a show next week.... I hate geiting pressyed up for those dang neko pet shows..." she sighed and walked closer to him. a soft purr rose in her thoat, as she gently grabbed his hand in hers
Back to top Go down
Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez

Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez

PostSubject: Re: The Stray Cat (Kitty and Grimmjow)   The Stray Cat (Kitty and Grimmjow) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 2:09 pm

"Well you live the high life unlike me" he says closing his hands onto hers so they could hold hands. He would start purring as well for he was a neko now.
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Admin
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: The Stray Cat (Kitty and Grimmjow)   The Stray Cat (Kitty and Grimmjow) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 2:22 pm

she looked at him "pampering isn't that enjoyable..... I wish I could be free like you.... and what's worse my master is thinking of breeding me...." she said her ears layed back again..... her tail stoped swishing. she looked at him with her orange eyes. she realy didn't want to be foarced to mate with some male she doesn't know....
Back to top Go down
Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez

Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez

PostSubject: Re: The Stray Cat (Kitty and Grimmjow)   The Stray Cat (Kitty and Grimmjow) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 5:30 pm

He looks at her surprised to the mating thing. "You ever think of running away" he asks softly not liking the whole breeding her idea.
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Admin
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: The Stray Cat (Kitty and Grimmjow)   The Stray Cat (Kitty and Grimmjow) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 6:10 pm

she looked down "no, I could never do that to my owner... she cares so mutch about me..." she loked at him a sad look in her eyes. she held his hand a little tighter. She looked in his eyes sorrowfully.
Back to top Go down
Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez

Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez

PostSubject: Re: The Stray Cat (Kitty and Grimmjow)   The Stray Cat (Kitty and Grimmjow) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 6:12 pm

"But I can't let you breed with someone you don't know" he says looking into her eyes with the sad expression.
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Admin
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: The Stray Cat (Kitty and Grimmjow)   The Stray Cat (Kitty and Grimmjow) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 7:20 pm

kitty looked down not knowing what to do.her tail drooped her ears were layed back she looked at the ground avoiding his eyes. "i.... I know....... If only..... she would let me chose who, it would be diferint...." she all of the sudden wrapped her arms around him and cryed
Back to top Go down
Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez

Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez

PostSubject: Re: The Stray Cat (Kitty and Grimmjow)   The Stray Cat (Kitty and Grimmjow) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 7:23 pm

He felt sad for her yet he put his arms around her. "I wish she would let you chose" he softly says to her. He continues to hug her not loosing his grip.
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Admin
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: The Stray Cat (Kitty and Grimmjow)   The Stray Cat (Kitty and Grimmjow) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 7:44 pm

Eventualy she let go of him, she sat down on a nearby bench. "your so sweet... I can't see why no human wants to keep you...." she said to grimmjow. she looked into his eyes then she looked down. "I wish my owner could keep you then we'd live together..."
Back to top Go down
Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez

Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez

PostSubject: Re: The Stray Cat (Kitty and Grimmjow)   The Stray Cat (Kitty and Grimmjow) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 7:46 pm

"Well I don't follow orders that well" he says smirking at her. He then would sit on the bench too.
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Admin
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: The Stray Cat (Kitty and Grimmjow)   The Stray Cat (Kitty and Grimmjow) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 7:56 pm

she leaned on him, a tear fell from one of her eyes. "would you if it ment staying with me..." she looked him in the eye with her sad orange eyes
Back to top Go down
Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez

Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez

PostSubject: Re: The Stray Cat (Kitty and Grimmjow)   The Stray Cat (Kitty and Grimmjow) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 7:58 pm

"I would do anything for you and you should know that" he says softly noticing her sad eyes.
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Admin
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: The Stray Cat (Kitty and Grimmjow)   The Stray Cat (Kitty and Grimmjow) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 8:04 pm

kiktty cuddled up to him purring softly "please, come with me to my house.... maby my owner will take you in... she took me in when I was a stray.... and now look at me..." she said wanting to hear what he thought about this.
Back to top Go down
Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez

Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez

PostSubject: Re: The Stray Cat (Kitty and Grimmjow)   The Stray Cat (Kitty and Grimmjow) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 8:06 pm

He was unsure if he wanted to be adopted so he can be with her. But he was afraid of losing her too. "I guess I can" he answers her smiling and started to purr too. He still felt uneasy about this though.
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Admin
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: The Stray Cat (Kitty and Grimmjow)   The Stray Cat (Kitty and Grimmjow) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 8:16 pm

she huged him tightly snuggleing up to him and purring "don't worry, there arn't many males at my house.... but I do warn you about shade and pandor... the prized wild cats..." she said looking at him knowing he could easaly beat both of them.
Back to top Go down
Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez

Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez

PostSubject: Re: The Stray Cat (Kitty and Grimmjow)   The Stray Cat (Kitty and Grimmjow) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 8:17 pm

"Oh well they shouldn't be a problem for me" he says smirking now.
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Admin
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: The Stray Cat (Kitty and Grimmjow)   The Stray Cat (Kitty and Grimmjow) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 8:23 pm

"I know you could beat them with one paw behind your back," she said purring, she snuggled up closer to him "and... if I do have to breed... maby she.... will let me and you... instead of a randome pure breed loser..." her face was now slightly red from what she had just said
Back to top Go down
Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez

Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez

PostSubject: Re: The Stray Cat (Kitty and Grimmjow)   The Stray Cat (Kitty and Grimmjow) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 8:25 pm

His face turned slightly red too but he regained his compossure. "Um yeah it would be better" he answers turning pink now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Stray Cat (Kitty and Grimmjow)   The Stray Cat (Kitty and Grimmjow) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Stray Cat (Kitty and Grimmjow)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next