Neko Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A neko rp, are you a master? or a pet?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Yasu the Stray

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Yasu

Yasu

Yasu the Stray Empty
PostSubject: Yasu the Stray   Yasu the Stray I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 10:59 am

Name: Yasu
sexual perferance: Straight
Apperance:
Spoiler:
pet or stray: Stray
owner: None yet, looking though
Breed: Bombay
history: Yasu was once the pet of a young girl, sick with a cancer, that loved her very much. The young girl took care of her until she died and Yasu was left to be cared for by the father. Said father hated Yasu so much for the reminder of his daughter and began abusing her. It took Yasu a couple months but she finally escaped that hell and found her way onto the streets. She has lived there for three months, trying to find a job, though she is a year too young for anything, and manages to keep herself fed by sneaking into houses.
likes: Sleeping, Eating, Playing Singing, Dancing, Pouncing, Purring, Butterflys, Clouds, Wind, Smiles
dislikes: Water, Dogs,
clothing/ collar: Same as the one on the above picture
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Admin
Kitty

Yasu the Stray Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yasu the Stray   Yasu the Stray I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 11:18 am

aproved XD
Back to top Go down
https://nkparadise.123.st
Yasu

Yasu

Yasu the Stray Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yasu the Stray   Yasu the Stray I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 5:07 pm

Why thank you
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Admin
Kitty

Yasu the Stray Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yasu the Stray   Yasu the Stray I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 4:51 pm

np you had a good app (by my standerds) I like ur charicter so I aproved you ^^ now you can rp have fun and chat, just follow the rules and you should have no problems
Back to top Go down
https://nkparadise.123.st
Sponsored content

Yasu the Stray Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yasu the Stray   Yasu the Stray I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yasu the Stray
Page 1 of 1