Neko Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A neko rp, are you a master? or a pet?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Flower expedition's

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ferion

Ferion

Flower expedition's Empty
PostSubject: Flower expedition's   Flower expedition's I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 1:00 pm

Ferion wanderede into another person's garden as she seemed to be looking for a new owner. Her old collar had a bell attached to it and it jingled lightly as she looked around the garden. She sighed as she sat down for a moent.
Back to top Go down
Kyrie

Kyrie

PostSubject: Re: Flower expedition's   Flower expedition's I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 1:12 pm

Anumi walked around and smelled another neko, and being as curious as she was (and also reckless) she hopped the next fence into a beautiful garden. She smelled the roses to her left and laid down in the full grass, feeling the softness of the ground and the soft damp dew covering it.

She looked up and saw another neko a ways away and stood back up, beginning to approach her slowly and cautiously.
Back to top Go down
Ferion

Ferion

PostSubject: Re: Flower expedition's   Flower expedition's I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 1:18 pm

Ferion smelled another neko and looked around. She saw the neko approaching her she waved at the girl. Her face had a smile as she seemed happy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Flower expedition's   Flower expedition's I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Flower expedition's
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Neko Paradise :: places :: gaurdens-
Jump to: