Neko Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A neko rp, are you a master? or a pet?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sebastian Michealis

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sebastian Michaelis

Sebastian Michaelis

Sebastian Michealis Empty
PostSubject: Sebastian Michealis   Sebastian Michealis I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 1:25 am

Name: Sebastian Michealis

apearance: Sebastian takes on the appearance of a tall (6'1"), young adult male with at most times red eyes, at times they turn brighter or red-ish pink, and black hair; he was modeled by Ciel to resemble his deceased father. He is typically dressed in an outfit consisting of black trousers, tailcoat, vest, and a tie. He also sports a pocket watch with chain, and a chained silver lapel pin bearing the Phantomhive crest, traditionally worn by the house's head butler. White gloves conceal the mark of his Faustian contract with Ciel Phantomhive on his left hand. Occasionally, he removes his white gloves, revealing black fingernails. When acting as a tutor to his charge, he wears glasses and a scarf, and sweeps his hair back from his face.

personality: Sebastian is a dutiful and dedicated butler to Ciel. He follows each order faithfully, while always ensuring that the Phantomhive house runs smoothly. As such, he is noticeably annoyed whenever they end up behind schedule. The way he responds to Ciel's demands is quite notable, as the servants are pleased when they can successfully imitate.

history: Little has been revealed about Sebastian's history, except that he first came to Ciel after Ciel was about to be sacrificed in a purist ritual. Ciel ordered him to slay his abductors. This marked the beginning of their contract. It is understood that this incident occurred two to three years before the events in the main storyline (first season.) When Sebastian was summoned in the manga, he appeared in his true demon form, while in the anime, he appeared as a crow accompanied by a rain of feathers. In the manga, it seems that Sebastian was summoned accidentally, but in the anime it is made apparent that Ciel knew about the existance of demons and how to summon them all too well. Also of note, he appears in front of Ciel's attackers in the manga, while in the anime, he appears in a limbo world. In both the anime and the manga, it is implied that Sebastian will take the role of Ciel's butler until Ciel has completed his personal mission of revenge -- that is the substance of their contract. Sebastian's job is to serve Ciel, doing everything from the mundane task of serving tea, to protecting Ciel from certain death, until Ciel's mission in life is complete. In return, Sebastian will receive Ciel's soul when said mission is completed. The demon was given the name "Sebastian" by Ciel for the duration of his duties as the Phantomhive butler. This name used to belong to a dog in the Phantomhive household. He was named after the dog because Ciel was angry that Sebastian looked vaugely like Ciel's father.
Sebastian stated that, in the past, he engaged in "messily sampling every dish available," and has since resorted to only consuming "high-quality" souls. As a result, he is, apparently, starving, but states that the dinner will be that much better the hungrier he is.

Additionally, it is known that Sebastian's real home is in an alternate world, but it is quite different from the human world. In particular, he has mentioned that the creatures kept as pets there are in no way comparable to cats (the example shown resembles the Alien creature designed by H.R. Giger.) It is also said that Sebastian has been alive for at least 100 years, possibly much longer; in episode 4 of Kuroshitsuji II, Sebastian briefly mentions that he met an ancient Egyptian mummy when it was alive - the Pharaoh/mummy, identified by Sebastian as Smenkhkare, reigned about 3000 years ago, towards the end of the 18th Dynasty (1336-1334BCE), hence this hints that Sebastian would have to be at least 3000 years old to have met the man. In the anime, he also claims to be responsible for the spread of the Black Death, which occurred about 500 years before the main storyline.

how many nekos you own: It is shown that Sebastian adores cats of all types, because they do not do or talk about useless things and "there is nothing cuter." He even forgives a tiger for biting him and promptly stops Beast from whipping it. He also compares the pads of a cat's soft paws to Ciel's sleeping face. Parallel to his love for cats, he despises dogs, because they make loud, barbaric noises. In the Phantomhive Manor Murder case flashback Sebastian was seen putting several kittens in his closest when he saw them in the rain. Sebastian never passes by a cat on the street without stopping to admire it, this made especially clear when he notices a mother cat nursing her kittens.

sexual Liking: He is a demon so showing a sexual desire is not shown. (Unless your Rayna then he is straight)

clothing: (Goes with looks) A Butler's outfit
Sebastian Michealis Sebastian

dislikes: Dogs and Shinigami

rp sample: (Main Characters: Sebastian and Rayna)

"Wake up...Rayna...Miss Kyuketsuki" a male voice called out. The pitch black was consuming her mind her vampiric fang extended not knowing if this man was friendly. "Who are you..." she called out to him. The darkness began to fade as a figure of a raven appeared in front of the young woman. "I'm Sebastian my lady you are wounded" The Raven spoke. The young vampire didn't know weather to be surprised or offended. "What are you bird...and how do you know my name" Rayna said coldly glaring at the huge black Raven. The Raven began to fade into a man who was attractive to Rayna. His black raven hair, the red eyes, lips that made her knees weak. "You...your a demon...my father told me to kill your kind on site" Rayna growled. He gave the lustful smirk towards the confused woman. "My quite the feisty one you are my lady...I wish to help you only it will be light soon and we can't have you in the sun" Sebastian said picking her up quickly. She didn't even have time to react before he sweeped her up. "Now be calm I'm only finding a dark spot for you to rest" The demon said with his smile which Rayna wanted to smack off his face. Moments later he put her down the place was dark and quiet at least until one of the other servants came in and tripped. "Oh my...you ok" Sebastian questioned the fallen girl. She only nodded while her blushing cheeks were easy for Rayna to spot.
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Admin
Kitty

Sebastian Michealis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sebastian Michealis   Sebastian Michealis I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 4:59 am

aprooved have fun and follow the rules but mainly have fun
Back to top Go down
https://nkparadise.123.st

Sebastian Michealis
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Neko Paradise :: creation and template :: templates :: human/ owner template-
Jump to: