Neko Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A neko rp, are you a master? or a pet?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mιуαѕнι

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ayσmí

Ayσmí

Mιуαѕнι      Empty
PostSubject: Mιуαѕнι    Mιуαѕнι      I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 8:38 pm

Name: Miyashi

Sexual perferance: - (She has no clue.)

Apperance: She has light purple hair with long fured, silver ears and tail, deep brown eyes, and ivory skin. Her bodily current bodily appearance is thin with an hour glass figure; though she tends to indulge on food; so one must watch her meals.

Pet or stray: Complicated

Owner: She lives in her dead owner's house, waiting for the return of her "master".

Breed
: Unknown

History: She doesn't remember much from her kittenery, aside from being bought by her master and long days in the sun, and hide-in-go-seek with old boxes. Her old Master, Kiso, had been only twenty then. Now, thirteen years later he'd gone missing on some unknown job- most believe he'd been killed. Miyashi, bred into the life of a house cat, is determined to wait for her Master's return, protecting the fairly large sized house as would a watch dog; keeping an oddly thick short sword at hand. Once plump, the teenage (fifteen now) is in shape; spending the money in the safe left for her wisely; though her baby face still remains.

Likes: Petted, paid attention to, called "Cute" and "Good girl". Miyashi just adores that cutesy attention- though she can just as quickly snap, though that in it's self is very humorous, watching her face turn a bright red and her jumbled words.

Dislikes
: Too many rules, pointless chores, insults as to her appearance or welcoming nature, crude music.

Clothing: A loose pair of jeans to fit her hips and a nice fitting black hoodie; thoguh she is known to experiment with styles. Yes, she can wear collars, but she never had to. Her and her "Master" had more of an Teacher-Student relationship.

Roleplay Sample: (Excuse that it's not with Miyashi, but sense she's still a forming character, please be patient. Though the post I did use is an introduction to another character I'm using in a roleplay; so it should be similar as to how I'll start here.)

The beautiful oak forest scenery, dabbled with the occasional multi-colored bud, backed with the looming high towers of the Neko castle, Salena couldn't help but smile inwardly. He'd done good- maybe he's starting to understand the concept of this relationship- be present, but never seen; be helpful, but never wanting. Yes, this time he'd out done himself. Now she could practice her Alchemy with Zen all the while having the comfort of home being close at hand. For this, she'd give him kudos. A gift in return... that's food for later thoughts.

The redhead pushed off the bare tree trunk, being done with her day's meditation, and traveled down the narrow pathway to her cabin. Her hair, usually loosely curled, a mess. Her baby face frowning as she fixed the small, black bow she had clipped to her straightened mane of red. it's pressence softened the black pair of jeans and clogs she wore, along with the black hoodie-shirt with narrow bands of soft colors. It was an unusual choice in cloths for her- but she'd admit, the hoodie complimented her hourglass shape nicely. Yes, choosing your body had some advantages.

Nearly at the door now, the girl picked up a small, weaved basket filled with flowers and pulled open the oaken door and slipped into the cottage. Salena tiptoped across the cotton colored carpet and opened the window curtains. Light spilled from the outside, highlightening living room in everywhich way. Again, she had to hand it to him- the house was cute in nature. Careful not to spill the saucer of milk near the window ledge, she turned to set the floors on the round table, letting her eyes drift to the elegant chairs. A faint meow greeted her as she glanced down at the kitten that rubbed up against her leg. Gently, she scooped the tiny creature, about as big as her hand, into her arms; nuzzling it's small side with a purr of her own.

Even with the dimming day, it was easy to spot the disturbance in the carpet. For even the sleathiest being, footprints indented in the carpet was a bitch. With a slight twitch of her lips, she kissed the cat's head and set her down before following the slight trail... Her dainty hand twisted open the knob and stepped into the room. A single red rose greeted her, carefully placed on her pillow. Even if it annoyed her, she had to smile. The man had charm, that's for sure. Only if he used it more often. Salena glided into the room and sat on the edge of the bed. Thoughtlessly she went to pick up the rose, and a painful prick had other plans. A beading blossom of crimson threatened to spill from her finger tip, and she sucked on the blood in a vain attempt to stop the bleeding from her ponting finger. Eh, for now she'd let the rose be.

It's better that way, to admire the beauty from afar. Some things were meant to just leave alone.
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Admin
Kitty

Mιуαѕнι      Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mιуαѕнι    Mιуαѕнι      I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 9:28 am

nice ur aprooved i'm lookn forward 2 having u here rp and have fun
Back to top Go down
https://nkparadise.123.st
Ayσmí

Ayσmí

Mιуαѕнι      Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mιуαѕнι    Mιуαѕнι      I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 4:39 pm

Haha ^^ Thanks.
Back to top Go down
smartfiredragon
Admin

Mιуαѕнι      Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mιуαѕнι    Mιуαѕнι      I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 9:11 pm

Mιуαѕнι      Approv10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mιуαѕнι      Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mιуαѕнι    Mιуαѕнι      I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mιуαѕнι
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Neko Paradise :: creation and template :: templates :: neko template-
Jump to: