Neko Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A neko rp, are you a master? or a pet?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A walk in the gaurdens, or is it something more?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez

Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez

A walk in the gaurdens, or is it something more? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A walk in the gaurdens, or is it something more?   A walk in the gaurdens, or is it something more? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 5:36 pm

Grimmjow remained silent and went on listening to her explain things to him.
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Admin
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: A walk in the gaurdens, or is it something more?   A walk in the gaurdens, or is it something more? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 5:41 pm

she shutered at the thought of her first owner '... my first owner was abusive... he would beat me breed me and rape me..... but then... just left me there... I lived as a stray for about a year before my new owner found me, "
Back to top Go down
https://nkparadise.123.st
Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez

Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez

PostSubject: Re: A walk in the gaurdens, or is it something more?   A walk in the gaurdens, or is it something more? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 5:44 pm

"It must have been tough for you" Grimmjow commented.
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Admin
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: A walk in the gaurdens, or is it something more?   A walk in the gaurdens, or is it something more? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 5:51 pm

she held him close holding back the tears "it was.... I wanted anything but what he did...." she burryed her face in his shirt trying not to cry
Back to top Go down
Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez

Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez

PostSubject: Re: A walk in the gaurdens, or is it something more?   A walk in the gaurdens, or is it something more? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 7:35 pm

"I know you want to cry but it's over now and your with me you need not worry my darling" Grimmjow explains to her trying to calm her down but he was growing sad about her old master. He hated those that hurt his mate but it wouldn't be smart to attack him he might get sent to kitty prison or something.
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Admin
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: A walk in the gaurdens, or is it something more?   A walk in the gaurdens, or is it something more? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 7:44 pm

Kitty rubed her chin on him like a cat her ears layed back her tail swishing. "thank you, I'm not going to cry and worry you," she let a small purr escape her throat.
Back to top Go down
Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez

Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez

PostSubject: Re: A walk in the gaurdens, or is it something more?   A walk in the gaurdens, or is it something more? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 1:51 pm

"I'm just glad your ok though" Grimmjow explains.
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Admin
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: A walk in the gaurdens, or is it something more?   A walk in the gaurdens, or is it something more? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 1:56 pm

she purred louder and wrapped her arms around him "I'm glad too, and our kittins will be born in a safe place, here with my owner instead of on the streets." she said purring and nuzzling him more.
Back to top Go down
Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez

Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez

PostSubject: Re: A walk in the gaurdens, or is it something more?   A walk in the gaurdens, or is it something more? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 5:13 pm

"I agree fully darling" Grimmjow purrs and nuzzles her softly.
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Admin
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: A walk in the gaurdens, or is it something more?   A walk in the gaurdens, or is it something more? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 5:50 pm

kitty purred rubbing agaist him like a playfull kittin "I love you so mutch grimmjow,"
Back to top Go down
Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez

Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez

PostSubject: Re: A walk in the gaurdens, or is it something more?   A walk in the gaurdens, or is it something more? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 7:05 pm

"I love you too Kitty" Grimmjow said.
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Admin
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: A walk in the gaurdens, or is it something more?   A walk in the gaurdens, or is it something more? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 7:54 pm

kitty cuddled up to grimmjow purring 'I know u do jow jow," she nuzzled his cheek niping his neck slightly.
Back to top Go down
Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez

Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez

PostSubject: Re: A walk in the gaurdens, or is it something more?   A walk in the gaurdens, or is it something more? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 12:49 am

He continued to purr softly.
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Admin
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: A walk in the gaurdens, or is it something more?   A walk in the gaurdens, or is it something more? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 10:36 am

kitty purred too as she rubbed his back with her tail and humed softly "the kitins will come in about two weeks.... it seems like only last nuight we first met," she said purring.
Back to top Go down
Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez

Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez

PostSubject: Re: A walk in the gaurdens, or is it something more?   A walk in the gaurdens, or is it something more? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 1:38 pm

"I agree my dear kitty" Grimmjow said softly.
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Admin
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: A walk in the gaurdens, or is it something more?   A walk in the gaurdens, or is it something more? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 2:58 pm

kity rubed her cheek on him purring as she began to walk twards a nice park bench. she sat down and took in a deep breth her hand on her belly and she let it out, it seemed her belly got biger almost every day. "grimmjow, why, did you pick me? I mean... you could probably have any neko girl u wanted, so why me?" she asked her ears perked up.
Back to top Go down
Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez

Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez

PostSubject: Re: A walk in the gaurdens, or is it something more?   A walk in the gaurdens, or is it something more? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 12:20 am

Grimmjow was stunned about her question of why he chose her over any other girl. "Well I prefered you because you far more beautiful than the others not to mention sweet tempered" He answered.
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Admin
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: A walk in the gaurdens, or is it something more?   A walk in the gaurdens, or is it something more? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 5:32 pm

Kitty purred and smiled up at him, as she leaned on him. "I never thought I wuopld fall so deeply in love with a stray, a stray that has a bad reputation too, but I looked past that to your heart.... I doubt any other stray male would be so kind,"
Back to top Go down
Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez

Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez

PostSubject: Re: A walk in the gaurdens, or is it something more?   A walk in the gaurdens, or is it something more? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 2:40 pm

"Only to you and your master am I kind" Grimmjow said with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Admin
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: A walk in the gaurdens, or is it something more?   A walk in the gaurdens, or is it something more? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 5:26 pm

kitty gigled and huged him purring a smile upon her lips "I know, you would kill any one else if the ticked you off," she snuyggled up to him purring once more
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A walk in the gaurdens, or is it something more?   A walk in the gaurdens, or is it something more? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A walk in the gaurdens, or is it something more?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Neko Paradise :: places :: gaurdens-
Jump to: