Neko Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A neko rp, are you a master? or a pet?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kelala Van Hellsing

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
werewolf0121

werewolf0121

Kelala Van Hellsing Empty
PostSubject: Kelala Van Hellsing   Kelala Van Hellsing I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 9:17 pm

Name: Kelala Van Hellsing
aperance: about 5'11" DD cup breasts slender waist large butt slender semi-muscular arms and legs long silver hair with one red eye and the other eye ice blue
personality: fun easy going but DONT GET ANGERY
history: ran away from home when little and grew up on the streets of big cites knows how to fight very well
how many nekos you own: 0
sexual perferance: lesbian
clothing: ice blue T-shirt with blue skinny jeans and black leather boots and gloves
likes: cute girls hanging with friends and fighting with guys
dislikes: cocky guys and rude people
rp sample: she is hanging out at a bar when a guy walks up to her and says "hey how bout you and me go to my place" and he does a pelvick thrust like hes having sex with her and she says "sorry not interested" he looks at her and grabs her arm and says "bitch you are coming with me!" and he looks at him and says with some of he long silver hair covering her face so he can only see her red eye and says "wrong move jack ass" then she gets up and punches him in the jaw and his friends see the right side of his jaw hanging lose and he looks at her and swings then she dodges it and kicks him in the head Knocking him out and she leaves.
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Admin
Kitty

Kelala Van Hellsing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kelala Van Hellsing   Kelala Van Hellsing I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 5:26 am

good to go lol my nekos are her pets
Back to top Go down
https://nkparadise.123.st

Kelala Van Hellsing
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Neko Paradise :: creation and template :: templates :: human/ owner template-
Jump to: