Neko Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A neko rp, are you a master? or a pet?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

;ichael trevanius

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
smartfiredragon
Admin

;ichael trevanius Empty
PostSubject: ;ichael trevanius   ;ichael trevanius I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 6:24 pm

Name: Michael Trevanius
aperance: ;ichael trevanius Youkou10
personality: hes a very kind warm hearted old man. and is very polite and soft spoken towards people, but you better not make him your enemy.
history: Michaels family owns several industrial chains every thing from clothes to electricity they have a hand in. he was taught from young age to lead thoose industries. on his older days he have decided to leave a legacy for the after world since he dont have any family or childs or even relatives alive. he have built a huge manor with thousend of acres of land containing everything from seas to open fields and a forest. He takes homeless nekos under his wings and protect them nad let them live there. he also written will so after his death the manor will be left and used as a home for the homless nekos
how many nekos you own: if you would say he owned all nekos on his land then prolly around 160
sexual perferance: straigh
clothing: see pic
dislikes: false people, people that hit hit and torture their nekos
rp sample:
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Admin
Kitty

;ichael trevanius Empty
PostSubject: Re: ;ichael trevanius   ;ichael trevanius I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 1:27 pm

hmm i'll have to say aproved ^^ if you wanna find a neko to take in I'd look in the forgeting shack or the outlands.
Back to top Go down
https://nkparadise.123.st

;ichael trevanius
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Neko Paradise :: creation and template :: templates :: human/ owner template-
Jump to: