Neko Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A neko rp, are you a master? or a pet?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Wandering about for something

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ferion

Ferion

Wandering about for something Empty
PostSubject: Wandering about for something   Wandering about for something I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 8:51 am

Ferion was walking around in her usal outfit. Her eyes shining happily as she seemed to be searching for something. Her collar had a small bell and it was ingling happily.
Back to top Go down
Crelyous

Crelyous

PostSubject: Re: Wandering about for something   Wandering about for something I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 8:59 am

As Koryu was still in his search for his lost mother, he was trying to gather some information about her, but he didn't noticed a woman and he stumbled her by mistake "Ah! F-forgive me i wasn't seeing."
Back to top Go down
Ferion

Ferion

PostSubject: Re: Wandering about for something   Wandering about for something I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 9:07 am

"Its Alright." Ferion said as she smiled. She then took his hand and shook it. "I'm Ferion, whats your name?" She asked with a happy look.
Back to top Go down
Crelyous

Crelyous

PostSubject: Re: Wandering about for something   Wandering about for something I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 9:12 am

"My name's Koryu, and thanks for rising me up." He said looking at her kind of happy, but at the same time kind of worried for the accident he had with her. "Tell me, are you alright?"
Back to top Go down
Ferion

Ferion

PostSubject: Re: Wandering about for something   Wandering about for something I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 12:02 pm

"I'm alright. Though are you alright? You seemed a bit distrcted when you bumped into me." She said as she pats his shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Crelyous

Crelyous

PostSubject: Re: Wandering about for something   Wandering about for something I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 2:44 pm

"Y-yeah, i'm fine, don't worry about me, and i was thinking something that's why i was distracted." He said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Ferion

Ferion

PostSubject: Re: Wandering about for something   Wandering about for something I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 5:50 pm

"Wll, okay. If you say so." She said as she kissed his cheek lightly. She then stared at him as she smiled
Back to top Go down
Crelyous

Crelyous

PostSubject: Re: Wandering about for something   Wandering about for something I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 3:01 pm

"Uhm, is something wrong Ferion?"
Back to top Go down
Ferion

Ferion

PostSubject: Re: Wandering about for something   Wandering about for something I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 3:31 pm

"I'm fine. Why do you ask?" She asked as she looked at him a little confused. Her ears perking up a bit.
Back to top Go down
Crelyous

Crelyous

PostSubject: Re: Wandering about for something   Wandering about for something I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 3:41 pm

"It's just that you were staring at me so i though that something was wrong." He said with a nervous smile.
Back to top Go down
Ferion

Ferion

PostSubject: Re: Wandering about for something   Wandering about for something I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 4:41 pm

"Oh, everything's fine." She said as she sniffed near him as she tried to find his scent which was rather easy for some reason.
Back to top Go down
Crelyous

Crelyous

PostSubject: Re: Wandering about for something   Wandering about for something I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 4:49 pm

As she was sniffing him he started to look in his pocket and then he took out a photo from his mother "Ehm, by the way, haven't you seen this woman? I need to find her as quickly as posible."
Back to top Go down
Ferion

Ferion

PostSubject: Re: Wandering about for something   Wandering about for something I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 7:44 pm

Ferion looked at before habitually licking the picture. She blushed lightly as she started to speak, "No I haven't and sorry about licking the photo."
Back to top Go down
Crelyous

Crelyous

PostSubject: Re: Wandering about for something   Wandering about for something I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 1:44 pm

He sighed deeply "It's alright, don't worry... for both, not knowing and licking the photo." He laughed after finishing that sentece but at the end his face turned kind of sad.
Back to top Go down
Ferion

Ferion

PostSubject: Re: Wandering about for something   Wandering about for something I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 4:26 pm

"Do you want to go do something with me?" She asked as she made a begging look at him. Her ears layed back gainst her head as she did so.
Back to top Go down
Crelyous

Crelyous

PostSubject: Re: Wandering about for something   Wandering about for something I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 2:27 pm

He doubted for a moment, then he looked at her with a smile "Sure, i'll go with you."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wandering about for something   Wandering about for something I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wandering about for something
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Neko Paradise :: places :: outlands-
Jump to: