Neko Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A neko rp, are you a master? or a pet?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Henrietta the unusual neko

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kyrie

Kyrie

Henrietta the unusual neko Empty
PostSubject: Henrietta the unusual neko   Henrietta the unusual neko I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 1:31 pm

Name: Henrietta
sexual perferance: straight
Apperance: *Henrietta the unusual neko Fridayecho
pet or stray: stray
owner: none yet
Breed: unknown
history: She never knew what happened when she was born or even to who. All she knew was that people thought she was weird when she wandered the streets naked and indecent, meowing. People took her to hospitals multiple times to see if she was a sane human, but they always found something odd about her making them believe she wasn't human. She escaped hospitals and ran about on all fours, scared and alone. She went through many owners who treated her wrong in all ways such as beating her and raping her. She never felt safe, and hasn't yet.
likes: Sleeping, warm weather, shrimp, being undressed, piano, violin, drawing, singing and dancing.
dislikes: Loud noises, lightning/thunder, strawberries.
clothing/ collar: usually wears no clothing when alone, but she knows what is decent in public and wears a large loose shirt to cover herself.
rp sample:

* Ages like a human, for the kind of neko I have in mind has a completely human body but has more characteristics of a cat than human (such as undeveloped speech abilities, sleep patterns of a cat and usual likes and dislikes of a cat). This is why she likes being naked and has no cat ears or tail. Though these nekos do not know how to speak or walk like a human, they must be trained by their owners.

Last edited by Kyrie on Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Admin
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Henrietta the unusual neko   Henrietta the unusual neko I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 3:02 pm

um she jhas to wear some sort of cloths sorry rules
Back to top Go down
https://nkparadise.123.st
Kyrie

Kyrie

PostSubject: Re: Henrietta the unusual neko   Henrietta the unusual neko I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 4:51 pm

oh, okay haha
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Admin
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Henrietta the unusual neko   Henrietta the unusual neko I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 4:54 pm

ok better aproved
Back to top Go down
https://nkparadise.123.st
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Henrietta the unusual neko   Henrietta the unusual neko I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Henrietta the unusual neko
Page 1 of 1