Neko Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A neko rp, are you a master? or a pet?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Trying So Hard to Forget

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kyrie

Kyrie

Trying So Hard to Forget Empty
PostSubject: Trying So Hard to Forget   Trying So Hard to Forget I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 8:03 pm

"Another day in this carnival of souls..." she sang in a silk-smooth angel-like voice. She was happy that she got a turn on the stage; she was making quite the scene with other nekos and she was enjoying the attention. Her tail swayed as she waited eagerly for the music to kick up more.

The guitar played more and the drums played along with it, giving it the more metal feeling. "Because its almost like! Your heaven's trying everything to break me down!" she said and held the long note and the music softened. "Your heaven's trying everything to break me... down..."

Then there was applause and whistles from her performance. She proudly stepped off the stage to meet people praising her for her voice. "It was beautiful!" "You're so talented!"

"Thank you," she said and blushed, "That means a lot."
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Admin
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Trying So Hard to Forget   Trying So Hard to Forget I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 8:07 pm

the next group on stage was an all neko band called... neko paradise... two neko boys sang... a neko girl played guitaur and a male drumed... they wore spiked collars and sutch exept pandor who dressed nice like always.... the guitarist Joey was blind but played great...

Back to top Go down
https://nkparadise.123.st
Kyrie

Kyrie

PostSubject: Re: Trying So Hard to Forget   Trying So Hard to Forget I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 8:15 pm

Kyrie watched the band, impressed by their talent. She smirked and sat down in a nearby chair, crossing her legs. She cheered with everyone else as they played and she smiled, clapping.

They're pretty good, she thought. Those two look pretty cute too... she thought referring to the one with white hair and the one with black hair. I'm going to have to say hi once they're done...

She sat back, listening to them play as she got nudged by people at the table saying how good she was on stage. She shooed their hands away and they understood that she didn't want to be bothered.
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Admin
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Trying So Hard to Forget   Trying So Hard to Forget I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 8:19 pm

they cheered when they were done pandor was one singer shade the other pandor bowed and shade nudged him someone threw a rose and pandor caught it in his mouth... shade rolled his eyes joey smiled hindly she stood up her brother draven put down his drumsticks.... they walked off stage...
Back to top Go down
Kyrie

Kyrie

PostSubject: Re: Trying So Hard to Forget   Trying So Hard to Forget I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 8:24 pm

Kyrie stood up with others who commented, swerving through the crowd to pull the two boy's hands away from it. She went into a corner that was darker and held the two on the inside. "You guys were really good. I'd like to talk to you without all the commotion over there," she said, pointed to the crowd and chuckled.

"So, what do you say?" she asked looking up at them. She realized how little intimidating she was compared to the other two, and how funny it must be to get an offer like that from a smaller girl.

I must look so stupid... she thought with an irritated look towards herself.
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Admin
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Trying So Hard to Forget   Trying So Hard to Forget I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 9:27 am

pandor smiled "why that would be grand my lady..." shade rolled his eyes at his brother and smirked...

"anything for you beautifull" pandor looked at shade and sighed... they were compleate opasits... Pandor handed her the rose someone threw him after the preformance...
Back to top Go down
Kyrie

Kyrie

PostSubject: Re: Trying So Hard to Forget   Trying So Hard to Forget I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 11:23 am

"Well, that's sweet," she said and took the rose. Her cheeks turned pink a little and she walked towards back stage, up a small set of stairs and past a door. There was a table there with about five chairs, and she sat down. No one was getting ready to perform as of yet, so it was moderately quiet here.
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Admin
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Trying So Hard to Forget   Trying So Hard to Forget I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 11:29 am

pandor smiled sweetly and shade pretended to gag "panda you make me sick..." pandor sighed..... "don't call me panda...." shade laughed "what ya gonna do Panda!"pandor slapped him "okl I think we got that settled..." shade rubbed his cheek "awww I hate you..." pandor roplled his eyes "I realy didnt want to be violent infront of the lady...."
Back to top Go down
Kyrie

Kyrie

PostSubject: Re: Trying So Hard to Forget   Trying So Hard to Forget I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 11:36 am

She gave a pfft and shrugged her shoulders. "Violence is fine, just not right now," she said in a nonchalant fashion. She leaned forward and put her elbows on the table, cradling her head in her opened hands. Her tail swayed as her attention was peaked by their bickering. "I would much rather get to know you more..."
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Admin
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Trying So Hard to Forget   Trying So Hard to Forget I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 11:44 am

shade smiled "well I'm shade and the pansy over there is pandor... were twins... anything else just ask..." he said with a wink... pandor sighed and looked at shade "dont listen to him ... im a gentalman... he's the one who hides behind that spiked collar..."
Back to top Go down
Kyrie

Kyrie

PostSubject: Re: Trying So Hard to Forget   Trying So Hard to Forget I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 11:54 am

She chuckled and looked at Shade. "I'll be sure to ask, and I'm determined to know you both fairly well," she said in a bit of a mumble. She looked down at the table and saw nothing to drink. She looked to her left to the hall and noticed a man tampering with some sound machine for the speakers.

"Hey, can you get us a few drinks?" He looked over and walked to them.
"Yes, what would you like?"
Kyrie thought for a little bit and came to her own decision. "Can you make me a daiquiri?" she asked with a slightly nervous tone.
"Yes. and you two?"
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Admin
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Trying So Hard to Forget   Trying So Hard to Forget I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 11:59 am

shade yawned
yeah you?"
pandor sighed "a gallss of watter please..." the man went to fetch their drinks and came back with them shade took a few drinks of his beer before setting it down pandor sipped hi watter... again... totaly different...
Back to top Go down
Kyrie

Kyrie

PostSubject: Re: Trying So Hard to Forget   Trying So Hard to Forget I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 12:05 pm

She laughed. "It's just so funny to watch you two..." she said between laughs. "So, how old are you?" she asked referring to the both of them. She took another sip of her drink as she waited for their answers.
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Admin
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Trying So Hard to Forget   Trying So Hard to Forget I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 12:07 pm

"two and 3 months..." they said at the same time "not funny..." shade laughed pandor rolled his eyes....
Back to top Go down
Kyrie

Kyrie

PostSubject: Re: Trying So Hard to Forget   Trying So Hard to Forget I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 1:20 pm

She laughed a little. "Well then," she said and stood up, taking her drink with her. She took another sip and stood between both of their chairs. "What do you both like doing, other than singing?"
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Admin
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Trying So Hard to Forget   Trying So Hard to Forget I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 1:28 pm

shade smirked at her "well not to brag but I play guitaur too..." pandor sighed "as do I..." shade looked at the girl " well I also like you...." he said with a smile... pandor rolled his eyes thinking he's doing it again....
Back to top Go down
Kyrie

Kyrie

PostSubject: Re: Trying So Hard to Forget   Trying So Hard to Forget I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 1:43 pm

"Oh really now?" she asked him and looked at him. "You aren't too bad looking, I guess I can manage that." she said and chuckled.
"What about you?" she asked Pandor.
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Admin
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Trying So Hard to Forget   Trying So Hard to Forget I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 2:00 pm

he blushed slighed "i can play guitaur, violin, flute, drums, and I love roses..." he said with a slight purr... shade rolled his eyes "i swear panda your girlyer than she is... and she's a girl!"
Back to top Go down
Kyrie

Kyrie

PostSubject: Re: Trying So Hard to Forget   Trying So Hard to Forget I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 7:51 pm

Kyrie laughed and stepped over behind Pandor. She put her arms around his neck, letting them hang loosely from behind him. She leaned down and smiled, looking in his direction, whispering in his ear. "Don't worry, I think it's very interesting..."
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Admin
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Trying So Hard to Forget   Trying So Hard to Forget I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 7:55 pm

pandors face grew slightly red as she put her arms around him.... "th-thank you..." he said purring a lil more his tail swaying... him and his brother were panthers... he was a white panther... shade a black panther.... shade watched and blinked a few times...
Back to top Go down
Kyrie

Kyrie

PostSubject: Re: Trying So Hard to Forget   Trying So Hard to Forget I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 7:59 pm

Kyrie chuckled at Shade and stood back up straight, walking back over to him. "Oh don't think I forgot about you.." she whispered and licked his cheek. "You both are so interesting. It's hard to pick only one..."
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Admin
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Trying So Hard to Forget   Trying So Hard to Forget I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 8:03 pm

shade pured with a smirk on his face "haha, well we could ditch panda and have some fun babe..." he said with a wink... he stuck his tounge out at pandor....
Back to top Go down
Kyrie

Kyrie

PostSubject: Re: Trying So Hard to Forget   Trying So Hard to Forget I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 8:06 pm

"Alright now, no need to be so mean," she said to Shade like an adult would to two bickering children. "You both get chances. But Pandor goes first because you volunteered yourself." She leaned over in his direction. "Does that sound fair?"
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Admin
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Trying So Hard to Forget   Trying So Hard to Forget I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 8:38 pm

pandor smiled "yes that sounds grand..." shade pouted "oh fine but itle just make you see how much better I am than that... wimp.." pandorhissed at his brother "shade if you do not shut that mouth of yours I'll rip it off..." he turned to her and smiled "well go ahead my lady..."
Back to top Go down
Kyrie

Kyrie

PostSubject: Re: Trying So Hard to Forget   Trying So Hard to Forget I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 9:07 pm

Kyrie smirked "We'll see..."

She took Pandor, leaving Shade at the table. "This will be going on in the bathrooms. No complaining," she said and laughed a little.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trying So Hard to Forget   Trying So Hard to Forget I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trying So Hard to Forget
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Neko Paradise :: places :: the forgetting shack-
Jump to: