Neko Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A neko rp, are you a master? or a pet?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ferion's hiding hole near a gang hideout (open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ferion

Ferion

Ferion's hiding hole near a gang hideout  (open) Empty
PostSubject: Ferion's hiding hole near a gang hideout (open)   Ferion's hiding hole near a gang hideout  (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 3:00 pm

Ferion walked around as she decided to hide in an abandoned factory. She looked around as knew that a gang was nearby that might take her. She wished she could hide somewhere else but didn't know where else to go.
Back to top Go down
Jacka

Jacka

PostSubject: Re: Ferion's hiding hole near a gang hideout (open)   Ferion's hiding hole near a gang hideout  (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 12:41 pm

jacky walks past the factory whiseling a Cathy tune
Back to top Go down
Ferion

Ferion

PostSubject: Re: Ferion's hiding hole near a gang hideout (open)   Ferion's hiding hole near a gang hideout  (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 12:43 pm

Ferion hears whistling and she goes to investigate it. Sheruns out and hops on a wall to look around but she slides off and land on a guy. Sorry.
Back to top Go down
Jacka

Jacka

PostSubject: Re: Ferion's hiding hole near a gang hideout (open)   Ferion's hiding hole near a gang hideout  (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 12:46 pm

jacky falls on the grond and looks up and the clumsy kitty . hello there you seem to be in a hurry pats ferion's head
Back to top Go down
Ferion

Ferion

PostSubject: Re: Ferion's hiding hole near a gang hideout (open)   Ferion's hiding hole near a gang hideout  (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 2:23 pm

She blushes as she starts purring. She looks up at him.
Back to top Go down
Jacka

Jacka

PostSubject: Re: Ferion's hiding hole near a gang hideout (open)   Ferion's hiding hole near a gang hideout  (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 2:27 pm

Jacky looks at her and smiles.ah whats wrong your all red ^^
Back to top Go down
Ferion

Ferion

PostSubject: Re: Ferion's hiding hole near a gang hideout (open)   Ferion's hiding hole near a gang hideout  (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 2:37 pm

Nothing. She says as gang members could be heard nearby. She squeeks a little.
Back to top Go down
Jacka

Jacka

PostSubject: Re: Ferion's hiding hole near a gang hideout (open)   Ferion's hiding hole near a gang hideout  (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 2:42 pm

jacky looks at you and blushes slighty... you wanna come with me and eat someting
Back to top Go down
Ferion

Ferion

PostSubject: Re: Ferion's hiding hole near a gang hideout (open)   Ferion's hiding hole near a gang hideout  (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 2:45 pm

She looks at him and nods. She licks his cheek before she gets up.
Back to top Go down
Jacka

Jacka

PostSubject: Re: Ferion's hiding hole near a gang hideout (open)   Ferion's hiding hole near a gang hideout  (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 2:46 pm

jacky takes her hand and holds your tightly lets get outa here ^^
Back to top Go down
Ferion

Ferion

PostSubject: Re: Ferion's hiding hole near a gang hideout (open)   Ferion's hiding hole near a gang hideout  (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 2:48 pm

She nods as she lets him lead her to his place.
Back to top Go down
Jacka

Jacka

PostSubject: Re: Ferion's hiding hole near a gang hideout (open)   Ferion's hiding hole near a gang hideout  (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 2:50 pm

jacky takes her too his place and shows her around his apartment.i hope you like it i do my best to ceep it nice and clean ^^
Back to top Go down
Ferion

Ferion

PostSubject: Re: Ferion's hiding hole near a gang hideout (open)   Ferion's hiding hole near a gang hideout  (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 2:52 pm

She sits on the floor by the door as she looks around. She purrs softly.
Back to top Go down
Jacka

Jacka

PostSubject: Re: Ferion's hiding hole near a gang hideout (open)   Ferion's hiding hole near a gang hideout  (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 2:54 pm

jacky pats her and and smiles.i dont even know your name yet :O im jacky nice to meet you ^^
Back to top Go down
Ferion

Ferion

PostSubject: Re: Ferion's hiding hole near a gang hideout (open)   Ferion's hiding hole near a gang hideout  (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 2:56 pm

I'm Ferion. She says as she waits for him to sit down. She smiles shyly.
Back to top Go down
Jacka

Jacka

PostSubject: Re: Ferion's hiding hole near a gang hideout (open)   Ferion's hiding hole near a gang hideout  (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 2:59 pm

he sad down next to her .
wel then Ferion what where you doing in there where is your owner?
Back to top Go down
Ferion

Ferion

PostSubject: Re: Ferion's hiding hole near a gang hideout (open)   Ferion's hiding hole near a gang hideout  (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 3:07 pm

I don't have one. She said as she leaned against him.
Back to top Go down
Jacka

Jacka

PostSubject: Re: Ferion's hiding hole near a gang hideout (open)   Ferion's hiding hole near a gang hideout  (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 3:10 pm

jacky held her softly in his arms.wel are you hungry ^^
Back to top Go down
Ferion

Ferion

PostSubject: Re: Ferion's hiding hole near a gang hideout (open)   Ferion's hiding hole near a gang hideout  (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 3:12 pm

She nods a bit before she looks up at him wih cute look. She blushes lightly as her eyes twinkled a bit.
Back to top Go down
Jacka

Jacka

PostSubject: Re: Ferion's hiding hole near a gang hideout (open)   Ferion's hiding hole near a gang hideout  (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 3:14 pm

he looks at her and turns red. w...hat do you want to eat Ferion
Back to top Go down
Ferion

Ferion

PostSubject: Re: Ferion's hiding hole near a gang hideout (open)   Ferion's hiding hole near a gang hideout  (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 3:18 pm

Anything is fine. She says as her ears twitched a little. Her tail rubs his cheek lightly.
Back to top Go down
Jacka

Jacka

PostSubject: Re: Ferion's hiding hole near a gang hideout (open)   Ferion's hiding hole near a gang hideout  (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 3:20 pm

cuddels her while he saids.wel i have fish,meat,sweets,icecream ill make anything you want ^^
Back to top Go down
Ferion

Ferion

PostSubject: Re: Ferion's hiding hole near a gang hideout (open)   Ferion's hiding hole near a gang hideout  (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 3:23 pm

Fish sounds nice. She says as she looks at him with her cute look again. She purrs softly as she adjusts her tanktop.
Back to top Go down
Jacka

Jacka

PostSubject: Re: Ferion's hiding hole near a gang hideout (open)   Ferion's hiding hole near a gang hideout  (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 3:24 pm

jacky gets up and goes into the kitchen.you want it cooked or raw
Back to top Go down
Ferion

Ferion

PostSubject: Re: Ferion's hiding hole near a gang hideout (open)   Ferion's hiding hole near a gang hideout  (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 3:29 pm

Cooked please. She says as she gets up and finds his bed then she sits on it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ferion's hiding hole near a gang hideout (open)   Ferion's hiding hole near a gang hideout  (open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ferion's hiding hole near a gang hideout (open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next