Neko Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A neko rp, are you a master? or a pet?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A life lived in chaos, help me... (open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Discordantentity

A life lived in chaos, help me... (open) Empty
PostSubject: A life lived in chaos, help me... (open)   A life lived in chaos, help me... (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 3:04 pm

Kenshiro woke up that morning and rolled out of bed, his room looked like a bomb went off and clothing was everywhere. His stash was in the open with clothing covering part of it, and his computer was left on with the IM window from his friend still open. Stumbling to the bathroom to clean up he found he was out of shampoo, a setback he could not handle at the moment as he was broke except for rent. After a small breakfast of toast and jam he rushed out the door, today was not a good day as he had to wear what he wore three days ago since it was clean. Heh ad four hours till class, so instead of going to school he sat in a bench and sighed as he held a cup of tea in his hand. He needed help and he knew it, otherwise he would drown in his own mess and nobody would even ask what happened to him.

"Why me... I'd rather be in bed but I have to do something, I'll figure out how to clean this mess up tomorrow. No time like tomorrow!" He spoke to himself as he waited for a bus, and wondered if he could even afford the prerelease copy of the new hockey game. This would be a tight month and he feared having to actually work hard to get out of it. If only he had a way out, if only he had a neko who could manage his affairs and keep him company.
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Admin
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: A life lived in chaos, help me... (open)   A life lived in chaos, help me... (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 4:47 pm

A small full grown neko ran passt on all fours with a hot dog in her mouth as some one chased her with a broom yelling "dang cat stole my luch, I'll teach you!" the neko looked like she was starving but was kinda tidy looking. this was sanly a quick on her feet cheetah neko that made a living of stealing.
her long light gold hair tiped with black flowed as she ran past the man at the bus stop her wild cat ears were flat against her head and her golden striped tail trailed behind her.
Back to top Go down
https://nkparadise.123.st
Discordantentity

PostSubject: Re: A life lived in chaos, help me... (open)   A life lived in chaos, help me... (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 5:29 pm

The exact moment the neko ran by and he hard the man shouting angrily, Kenshiro stuck his foot out and yawned as he tripped them man. Also in the process spilled his drink over the mans back, threatening a neko was not cool by him and he coughed as he stood up. Now he was more inspired to act, and he cracked his knuckles. "What were you planning on doing, hurting the poor thing... Maybe I'll just do the same to you, but whatever I can;t find the energy to punch you." He then stepped over the man as he was getting up, and followed by smacking him in the ribs with his heel as he headed after her casually so that he would be between them and slowing the people down.

"What the hell! You'd help that thieving beast..." The man sputtered before he realized he was talking to air and the guy was walking away, having lost his lunch he walked away grumbling. Kenshiro looked around for the neko and whistled to himself, he hated having to use so much energy but for a neko it was worth it as he enjoyed their company. "Allo? Looks like your safe now, gonna come out?" He said yawning as he walked and hoped that they would respond to him.
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Admin
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: A life lived in chaos, help me... (open)   A life lived in chaos, help me... (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 5:34 pm

Sanly slowly steped out from behind a tree eating the last bite of hotdog lickung her fingers "thank you I thought he was gonna beat me... like my old owner..." she looked at him with goldenish greenish eyes her scares told her story. she slowly walked twards him being a neko she was about the size of a 10 year old child.
Back to top Go down
Discordantentity

PostSubject: Re: A life lived in chaos, help me... (open)   A life lived in chaos, help me... (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 5:43 pm

Looking at her Kenshiro wondered what she had been through, if he'd have known that owner he would have put them in the hospital. "Yeah well they don't understand, I'm Kenshiro by the way. Man now I just want to go back to bed..." He replied with as he yawned again and looked around, writing down the address of his work and the closing time on some paper. He might as well help her out as best he could, after all he didn't want her to get hurt by anyone. "If you don't mind a mess you can hang around my place until I'm back." He decided that he'd keep her from trouble by maybe giving her some place to stick around for the day, he had food and there was always the TV or games.
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Admin
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: A life lived in chaos, help me... (open)   A life lived in chaos, help me... (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 5:55 pm

she perked her ears up "really? you'll let me stay with you?" she was a little too happy for a moment and huged him but quickly let go her ribbs were showing bad, but it didn't bother her mutch. she looked down at the paper he gave her. "I don't know how I can repay you, is there anything you need help with?" she asked her tail swishing back and forth egerly awaiting his responce. her eares perked up slightly "oh and you were at the bus station right? I hear the buss coming a few blocks away better hurry,"
Back to top Go down
Discordantentity

PostSubject: Re: A life lived in chaos, help me... (open)   A life lived in chaos, help me... (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 9:20 pm

He smiled and placed a hand on the back of his head, he was going to like this setup. If she could keep up with his chaos then he'd share his home and food, for now he might just let her relax until he got home to formalize any kind of deal. "Yeah, and we'll discuss it later. For now try to stay out of trouble." He quickly added his address and put the door key on the note before handing it to her. Her comment about the bus made him look a little worried as he swallowed nervously once she had the note and key. "I'll be bringing home leftovers tonight, until then ciaosso! Don't open the door for anyone!" He called out as he ran to catch the bus, he didn't want to be any later than he was but he didn;t want to leave without making sure things were safe.
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Admin
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: A life lived in chaos, help me... (open)   A life lived in chaos, help me... (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 4:58 am

she waved bye as he ran to catch the bus. she went to his place went inside and almost fainted "wow this guy's a slob..." she sighed and began cleaning the place up "I'm sure he wont mind." she cleaned up his enire place and played some games.
Back to top Go down
Discordantentity

PostSubject: Re: A life lived in chaos, help me... (open)   A life lived in chaos, help me... (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 11:36 am

Returning later that night with two bags full of take out containers that held unwanted or left over uneaten food Kenshiro almost dropped them, he'd been at school then work and his place was clean. He'd asked for nothing but she had made it like he did not live there, now this was a surprise but then again he was never one to complain as that took too much energy. "I wasn't expecting this, you didn't have to do this you know. I was used to the clutter, but thanks and I brought back food. It was going to be thrown out, but it was still good." He wondered how long it took her considering she could run like the wind, though after he called out so it could be heard throghout the place he set the bags down. He also put down a small bag of groceries, just the essentials like milk and margarine and other stuff.
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Admin
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: A life lived in chaos, help me... (open)   A life lived in chaos, help me... (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 2:11 pm

She was lyeing on the coutch when he got home "oh I'm just kinda tidy, it gave me somthing to do wile you were gone.' her nose picked up the smell of the left overs and in a split second she was infront of him almost drooling over the food she looked through the bag and found a container of baked salmon. she was polite... sometimes, but she didn't hesitate to ask or anything before she began eating the thing. She purred very loudly the whole time she ate, she ate almost as fast as she could run and of corse finished it off in a few minets she purred contently as she was full and sat in her chair smileing. This was the first time her stomach had felt full in about a year, she ate small scraps and stuff she could steal from passers byers but she was almost starving to death.
Back to top Go down
Discordantentity

PostSubject: Re: A life lived in chaos, help me... (open)   A life lived in chaos, help me... (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 12:39 pm

"Hope you didn't mind the mass of sports games, and I'd forgotten how ugly the carpet was." He replied and made a joke in the end of his statement, in truth he was just glad to be back and actually not have to dig anything up from piles of dishes. Finding a container with a steak that was slightly undercooked for the customer, he paired it with some of the fries that remained from the amount made. Starting to eat he watched her eat like this was a feast, her purring was welcome as he'd found the radio or the news quite boring nowadays. "I guess I'm curious, did your old master hurt you or make you fight. I am curious as to what kind of person they were, if they'd come after you it's important I know. What's your name?" He asked as he ate and sipped at some water, he'd forgotten the bag that had the milk and eggs on the counter, and nothing but the food was being dealt with right now. Even this amount would have to suffice for a few days. He felt better right now and he would provide her with a home that she could always rely on, still the question remained that was she going to end up bringing him into her past. He didn't mind as in his eyes a master was obligated to protect non-fighting neko's from any harm even if they had to fight.

OOC: Sorry for the dleay, swamped by backposts.
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Admin
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: A life lived in chaos, help me... (open)   A life lived in chaos, help me... (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 6:38 am

as he began asking about her old master she looked down her ears layed back her purring stoped and her tail no longer swished. "he.... was verry abusive, he would force me to fight in ileagal matches, he would even make me fight wild bigcats, not nekos but real tigers panthers and even opne time forced me to kill another cheetah...... he would often rape me, and make me mate with nekos I never met.... and as soon as my kiots were born he would sell them on the black market for future fighting nekos..... I never even got to name my kits...... my name is sanly....." she wiped the tears that streamed down her face off with her sleave.
Back to top Go down
Discordantentity

PostSubject: Re: A life lived in chaos, help me... (open)   A life lived in chaos, help me... (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 2:42 pm

Kenshiro seemed to get rather angry at hearing that she had been used for a tool, the tool for fighting and breeding. After sanly had finished he closed his eyes and calmed down, if this person came to get her back whoever he sent would be sent back with a message. "I'm sorry if I brought up bad memories, I shouldn't have asked... Owners like that are cowards who can't fight their own battles, and should be knocked down a peg or two. This place is safe, but at least you can protect yourself if I am not around." Kenshiro stood up and moved to sanly, giving her a hug from behind and smiling as he tried to calm her down. Even though he was lazy and always half-assed things he did care, and he was someone who would not hurt anyone unless they were showing cruelty to another. He let her cry on him after that, even though he had homework to do and he wanted to watch the news and some of the comedy shows on at night he let her cry as needed. "Just no more stealing, I'll leave you some money in your own account from each cheque and if anyone tries to hurt you I'll keep them from doing so." He said hoping it helped, he had his own guidelines as to how to treat a neko and instead of seeing them as property he saw them as people and thus treated them as such.
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Admin
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: A life lived in chaos, help me... (open)   A life lived in chaos, help me... (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 3:52 pm

She cryed on his shoulder for a few moments, before siting up and wpeing the tears from her eyes "I'm ok now, he went to jail... so me and the other nekos were left to fend for ourselves, I wounder what hapened to my best friend kitty, we both lived with my old master, and after we were dumped she disapeared..." She sighed and looked in his eyes with hers her eyes had a smal glimmer of happyness in her eyes. she sat up crouched and in one bound landed on the coutch in the living room. She had began purring once more as she curled up. " so anything you want me to help you with, home work, puting away the groceries, or masageing your back, any thing I can do,"
Back to top Go down
Discordantentity

PostSubject: Re: A life lived in chaos, help me... (open)   A life lived in chaos, help me... (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 3:12 pm

This was good news as he would have put her old master in the hospital before they had a chance to see jail, however perhaps he could do something else as well. Best friends were something important, so if he could reunite the two then perhaps she would also be able to get out. "I promise you you'll have plenty to do with some time to yourself, and fifteen percent of each cheque I'll set aside so you have some savings." He said as he sat down on the couch and ruffled her hair a little, she had energy as well as the kind of spark that might get someone like him to actually try a little harder. The food had been put away him him before heading to the couch, after that he started on his current project which was analysis and his own perspective of the major stories from three years ago. "My journalism homework is dry, boring, and enough to drive one mad but I still love it. What did your friend look like, and what was she like." He said wondering what to do now, her purring was not distracting but still he was finding his usual laziness taking over as it was evident he was only half reading the book of photocopied stories from several reporters perspectives. Talking to her was more interesting, though this was why his grades were average at best and he was always behind in his homework.
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Admin
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: A life lived in chaos, help me... (open)   A life lived in chaos, help me... (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 4:12 pm

Sanly sat beside him and waited a moment trying to find the words to describe kitty. "you really don't need to save money for me, but my freind... well she is vary kind and a hard worker. She is shy always puting others before her self... oh she is a very rare neko, A female ocelot neko.... the only one I think...." She sat there she had not known that kitty had become a famos show cat and was well known for her breed. Sanly sat there as she reached in to a small baterd bag she had and pulled out a framed drawing of kitty. She showed it to him "this is my drawing of her...." she said it was a nice cartoon drawing of her not the best but good.
Back to top Go down
Discordantentity

PostSubject: Re: A life lived in chaos, help me... (open)   A life lived in chaos, help me... (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 12:25 pm

He thought about the matter and smiled, hearing how she described her friend he found that he kinda liked who she was. She reminded him of how he was to neko's, and the picture reminded him of one from a magazine on neko's. Getting up and finding the exact one he sat back down and opened it up, there was an article on rare breeds and one neko struck the description. “Then ten percent it is, you can do with it as you wish and anyways you should see this. I think you'll be happy, maybe I can also get a meeting arranged.” He then showed her the pictures of the Ocelot neko featured in the exact article, and the fact that they mentioned her name was no mere coincidence to this. Show cats were quite well loved, and the rarer one was the better she was received by others. Letting her read he wondered if she wanted to meet her friend again, perhaps it was something that she would want more than even money. “Tell me what you want, I can try to get it done but no promises.”
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Admin
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: A life lived in chaos, help me... (open)   A life lived in chaos, help me... (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 3:27 pm

She looked at it her face lit up..... her mouth opened.... "KITTY" she pounced him "that's her!" she sqweezed him tight "all I want it to see kitty again,...." she also had not known kitty had just had a litter of kits, Joey and Draven....
Back to top Go down
Discordantentity

PostSubject: Re: A life lived in chaos, help me... (open)   A life lived in chaos, help me... (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 10:00 am

Post soon, sorry about thw ait!
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Admin
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: A life lived in chaos, help me... (open)   A life lived in chaos, help me... (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 8:27 pm

((kk))
Back to top Go down
Discordantentity

PostSubject: Re: A life lived in chaos, help me... (open)   A life lived in chaos, help me... (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 11:35 pm

“I’ll see what I can do then, I mean if it’s you then she’ll probably agree. How about we wait till the weekend, I have more spare time then.” He offered her as he let her continue to read the article, he didn’t mind if she kept that issue as he could always order a back issue of it through the publishers site. If she was happy then he might as well not deny it, but he felt that he should do something if she didn’t want some cash of her own. “Then if you want something ask, just within limit. I’d get a better job but I don’t really feel like looking, besides I just got a small promotion.” He said as he rubbed sanly on the top of the head, he would make sure she had a good life and if anybody tried to hurt her then they would face him when he actually cared about something.
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Admin
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: A life lived in chaos, help me... (open)   A life lived in chaos, help me... (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 1:01 pm

Sanly purred loudly as she rubed against him purring her tail swaying. she then got out a lap harp and sang She sang nicely as she played her lap harp.
Back to top Go down
Discordantentity

PostSubject: Re: A life lived in chaos, help me... (open)   A life lived in chaos, help me... (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 11:37 am

This was going to be fun to do, try and get old friends reunited and one of them was famous. He decided he would do what it took and actually make an effort to do something, still he had his homework and the music was appreciated. “How many talents do you have, your pretty good at that and would she respond of she knew it was for you. Do you know Fields of Hope, great song with a peaceful feel to it.” He looked at the article and scanned it for any way for contact, finding an e-mail address he would send a message and ask her or her owner if a meeting could be arranged. He rubbed her head as he didn’t want to move, he was too comfortable and getting up was just too much work. He had a few days on this work, so he would finish it up later, even start as he had not started. [b]”I’m sure she’d want to meet up, I’ll let you pick the place and I’ll make arrangements.”
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Admin
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: A life lived in chaos, help me... (open)   A life lived in chaos, help me... (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 4:21 pm

Sanly smiled "I have a few, and idc where to meet her really and I'm sure she would love to see me again," sanly didn't know that kitty now had a mate and kitts and grimmjow would never let her go alone so chances are he would follow kitty if she came. elaina kitty's owner would gladly accept the request and make arangements.
Back to top Go down
Discordantentity

PostSubject: Re: A life lived in chaos, help me... (open)   A life lived in chaos, help me... (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 11:28 am

"Then I'll get onto it tomorrow, I have a late shift and early classes so I won;t be back till late. But I will send the message from university, e-mail should work it's fast and easy." He replied and then wondered what to do next, he really wanted to get homework done but he knew he had a few more days and he always put things off till last minute. Maybe he would do the neko issue tonight and then tomorrow do his work on his breaks at univesity. He looked like he was debating something, and it was a tough decision.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A life lived in chaos, help me... (open)   A life lived in chaos, help me... (open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A life lived in chaos, help me... (open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next