A neko rp, are you a master? or a pet?

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Callista's Exploration

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Callista

PostSubject: Callista's Exploration   Wed Oct 13, 2010 9:22 pm

Callista strides in gracefully and notices the lights turned down a bit in the building. Others were around her and she sighed as her revealing clothing was something out of the ordinary. She looked around nervously and a deep red blush grew on her face as a man leered at her. She turned away quickly and sat down in a corner.
She rubbed on her forearms to warm her up and calm herself down. All of these strangers were making her uncomfortable and she just wouldn't accept that people may leave her alone. They didn't know her anyway.
Curling up into a ball, she started to calm down a bit more and tried to fall asleep with the music playing. She kept thinking about how odd it felt to be a stray now. She realized that she would be around house cats and they might be stuck up and not want to be around her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kitty
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Callista's Exploration   Thu Oct 14, 2010 9:36 am

Lilly, the tiger, leperd hybrid neko girl walked up to the girl in the corner, this place was mainly for strays most house cats would get jumped or attacked here. lilly had no collar on and her hair was slightly messy. her green eyes were shineing. "well hello there beautifull," lilly said smiling kneeling beside her. lilly was about 16, she was known on the streets as a flirt and a pick poket. but she would never steal from a stray. She was here to drink some soda and have fun. she held out a soda bottle to the girl, "here, thirsty?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://nkparadise.123.st
Callista

PostSubject: Re: Callista's Exploration   Thu Oct 14, 2010 1:48 pm

Callista looked up at the girl who had offered her a drink of soda. She took it, a slightly nervous smile creeping up on her face. "Thank you.." She sat up a little to take a sip, her sleek black Egyptian Mau tail waving side to side.
She looked down at the tuft of fur on her neck with her oddly colored blueish-purple eyes and blinked.
"Is there anything to do here?" she asked the friendly stranger.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kitty
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Callista's Exploration   Thu Oct 14, 2010 2:29 pm

lilly had a smirk on her face "there's tones of stuff to do, eat drink, gamble... I like to sing on stage, don't worry about the guys they hit on all girls neko or human." lilly was whereing a low shirt that revealed a lot in the chest area, and a short skirt. she looked into the girls eyes "wow ur eyes are verry pretty," well being lilly was bi she was hitting on the girl who probably had no clue.
Back to top Go down
Callista

PostSubject: Re: Callista's Exploration   Thu Oct 14, 2010 8:40 pm

Callista blushed up at her. "Thank you.."
"Do you think you can get me a place to sing up there?" she asked her and pointed her finger up to the stage. She set her hand down at her hip as she thought of what song to sing.
She looked down at herself and realized that her outfit was falling apart. Tears in her shirt which were growing every minute, were revealing her bra.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kitty
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Callista's Exploration   Thu Oct 14, 2010 9:05 pm

"of corse I can, I practicly run this place... well amber is here more cause she lives her but sure you can take my next turn," lilly looked at the girls chest and did not move her gaze from them. "now... uh... follow me," takes her back stage. every now and again she would glance down at the girls brests.
Back to top Go down
Callista

PostSubject: Re: Callista's Exploration   Fri Oct 15, 2010 10:27 am

"Oh, thank yo-" she was then cut off from her thanks by being taken by the hand and led backstage. She kept thinking about the song she would sing, as it became more possible for her to sing, and came up with a song. This song is one that anyone could dance to, and she often would dance when she sang it.
"So, when do I go on?" she asked her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kitty
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Callista's Exploration   Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:01 am

"um... right abnout now," she pushed her on stage "have fun cutie," she winked at her. she sat back stage waiting to hear the girl sing. Lilly was fond of this new stray... she was gonna ofer her a place to live.... after she was done singing.
Back to top Go down
Callista

PostSubject: Re: Callista's Exploration   Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:12 pm

Callista gasped lightly and steadied herself as her body was lit up in a spot-light. The music began playing and she took a deep breath and started to sing this song.
Her body began to move to the beat and she got into it as she danced more. She sang beautifully and as good as she could, afraid that she may embarrass herself on stage.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kitty
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Callista's Exploration   Mon Oct 18, 2010 6:50 am

lilly watched carefully "hmmm she's good..." lilly's tail began to sway back and forth to the beat of the song. as she pated her hands on her legs like drums to the song... she then was playing the 'air' drums with fake sticks. lilly drumed to songs when she wasn't singing.
Back to top Go down
Callista

PostSubject: Re: Callista's Exploration   Mon Oct 18, 2010 10:12 am

As the song came to a close the crowd actually clapped for her. She had never been clapped for and her heart was racing with excitement. She bowed and came up with a smile. She turned on her heels and pranced lightly over to the girl. "What do you think?" she asked her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kitty
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Callista's Exploration   Mon Oct 18, 2010 10:24 am

lilly was aplauding too "it was beautifull darling," hugs her. and smiles "I was thinking how would you like to stay here, with me... free food a place to stay... a friend." she stood up and looked the girl in the eye with her tigress ones that almost glowed in the lighting.
Back to top Go down
Callista

PostSubject: Re: Callista's Exploration   Mon Oct 18, 2010 1:00 pm

Callista's eyes widened with excitement and glee. "That-- that would be amazing!" She jumped up and hugged her tightly. "Thank you so much!!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kitty
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Callista's Exploration   Mon Oct 18, 2010 1:22 pm

Lilly laughed "well thank you for thanking me..." as she huged back 'and no problem we all understand the pain of being a stray." she patted her head and scratched behind her ears... that was every neko's weak spot it could even make the strongest male pure.
Back to top Go down
Callista

PostSubject: Re: Callista's Exploration   Mon Oct 18, 2010 1:52 pm

Callista had a chill run down her spine as she giggled. She purred at the girl who she realized-- "Oh, what's your name again?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kitty
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Callista's Exploration   Mon Oct 18, 2010 2:29 pm

Lilly smiled and giggled "I'm lilly, but I'm also called torra it means tiger." she let go of the girl and lead her to the rooms where nekos could stay she opend the door to hers. it was cozy with a matress the blankets on her bed were made from furs. she had tribal paintings and a few tatoos
Back to top Go down
Callista

PostSubject: Re: Callista's Exploration   Mon Oct 18, 2010 2:50 pm

"Well, thank you Torra. It's very nice of you to give me a place to stay." She felt the bed and purred and she couldn't lay down and have a good rest for once.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kitty
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Callista's Exploration   Mon Oct 18, 2010 3:00 pm

lilly sat at the foot of the bed "we might have to share this bed if you don't mind." she said smiling.... a thought crossed her mind but she pushed it back. she got out a soda and a sandwitch. "here you look hungry." she handed the girl the food smiling.
Back to top Go down
Callista

PostSubject: Re: Callista's Exploration   Mon Oct 18, 2010 5:40 pm

"No. But thank you," she held up her hand and shook her head.
"And that would be fine. I don't like to sleep alone very much."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kitty
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Callista's Exploration   Mon Oct 18, 2010 6:04 pm

lilly tilts her head "um ok," sips the pop and puts the sandwitch away. "so, ur from a bad family arn't you? I see it in ur eyes ... the pain... my owner was abusive... and he would rape me..." she looked down "that seems pretty bad compared to just living alone, so I left." she foarced a smile
Back to top Go down
Callista

PostSubject: Re: Callista's Exploration   Mon Oct 18, 2010 6:08 pm

Callista hugged her new friend. "Im so sorry. It must have been hard to live like that.."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kitty
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Callista's Exploration   Tue Oct 19, 2010 1:27 pm

she huged back purring softly "it's ok, I'm happy now, and now I have a new fiend to share my hapyness with," she purred louder.
Back to top Go down
Callista

PostSubject: Re: Callista's Exploration   Tue Oct 19, 2010 5:10 pm

Callista nuzzled at her neck and purred.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kitty
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Callista's Exploration   Tue Oct 19, 2010 5:15 pm

lilly smiled 'some one's in a cuddling mood tonight, I'm guessing ur a lezz or your bi seeing as we are both girls," she said a few dirty thoughts enterd her mind again she could not push them back all the way.
Back to top Go down
Callista

PostSubject: Re: Callista's Exploration   Tue Oct 19, 2010 5:38 pm

"Bi. You're a good guesser. only took you two tries," Callista giggles.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Callista's Exploration   

Back to top Go down

Callista's Exploration
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Neko Paradise :: places :: the forgetting shack-
Jump to: