Neko Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A neko rp, are you a master? or a pet?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What to do, What to do (Yasu and Kitty)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Yasu

Yasu

What to do, What to do (Yasu and Kitty) Empty
PostSubject: What to do, What to do (Yasu and Kitty)   What to do, What to do (Yasu and Kitty) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 8:29 pm

Yasu shivered quietly, her bare legs cold as the night air blew on them. They were barely covered but you'd see it if you looked hard enough, a pair of white short shorts underneath the too long, long sleeve shirt she wore. Her black ears were pressed against the back of her head and her long black tail was curled around her waist like a tail. Acting like one of the badass owners. That's the only way she got anything done. A random neko that walked by and saw her ears and tail would think she were in a gang. A random owner... yeah, they'd probably take off running. Don't need a stray kitty staying in their house.
Yasu's stomach rumbled and she knew it was time to eat. When and how, she didn't know. She could probably go to the club or whatever that she heard most strays talk about... but she didn't want to take her chances there, anything could happen. So, for now she'd stand there against the wooden fence bordering some building, a cigarette pack in her pocket and a cigarette in her hand, ready for lighting. Grabbing the lighter out of her pocket, she lit the end of the cancer stick and sucked in, inhaling the orgasmic menthal taste. Great fucking cig, She thought, purring.
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Admin
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: What to do, What to do (Yasu and Kitty)   What to do, What to do (Yasu and Kitty) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 1:28 pm

It was oss to see a pamered ritch neko girl with a blue silk dress, ribbon callar with a gold bell on it, and no owner wakling around the bad side of town... her owner was back at the house, this was the famos kitty. Kitty was the last female of her breed, rare, pretty, and ritch every stray males dreem... exept grimmjow was her mate and he would attack any male strays that came too close to her. kitty often snuck out to this side of topwn... to escape her pampered life... and grimmjow. she walked past Yasu. her orange eyes shineing and her ocelot tail swaying with each step.
Back to top Go down
https://nkparadise.123.st
Yasu

Yasu

PostSubject: Re: What to do, What to do (Yasu and Kitty)   What to do, What to do (Yasu and Kitty) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 5:46 pm

Yasu almost choked on her smoke when she saw the other neko pass by. She looked rich, what with her perfect blue dress, her perfect belled collar, and her perfect, soft looking fur. She didn't try and hide her ears or tail... which is where the big question, in Yasu's mind, comes in. Why the hell wouldn't a purebreed neko hide herself here, where many stray ocelot nekos were waiting in the shadows?
Yasu pursed her lips, letting her ears fly up off the top of her head and her tail to unravel. She pulled her shirt down from her collar and let it lie naturally where it should, just above her chest. She moved quickly, matching the rich neko's pace but keeping behind her. Finally, Yasu called, "So, rich kitty, what're you doing in a dump like this?"
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Admin
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: What to do, What to do (Yasu and Kitty)   What to do, What to do (Yasu and Kitty) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 6:13 pm

kitty almost jumped when she heared the females voice "I'm enjoying a walk." she said simply, kitty was unfortonatly the last of the female ocelots makeing her extreamly rare. she looked at this girl "and who might you be?" she said in her kind voice.
Back to top Go down
Yasu

Yasu

PostSubject: Re: What to do, What to do (Yasu and Kitty)   What to do, What to do (Yasu and Kitty) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 6:23 pm

"Yasu," She purred, taking one last hit on her cigerette before throwing it down and stomping on it. "Yasu the Bombay Stray, at your service." She took a small bow and grinned at her, "Look, Kitty, I'm curious. Why is a rich, purebred ocelot, last female at that, wandering around here? Don't you know it's dangerous out here for a rich kitty?" She ran a hand through her hair, barely touching her ears. Her tail flicked a bit as her hand moved down to her pocket, pulling out her pack again. She held out the cigs, "Want one?"
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Admin
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: What to do, What to do (Yasu and Kitty)   What to do, What to do (Yasu and Kitty) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 6:36 pm

kitty shook her head 'no I don't smoke..." she sighed she looked away. "yes I kniow, but most males leave me alone because of grimmjow... and you want something don't you? I can tell from the way you talk, you where a collar but I can tell ur a stray," kitty sat down on a nearby bnch and left enough room for yasu if she wanted to sit too.
Back to top Go down
Yasu

Yasu

PostSubject: Re: What to do, What to do (Yasu and Kitty)   What to do, What to do (Yasu and Kitty) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 11:21 am

"Grimmjow? That crazy ass kitty?" Yasu rolled her eyes. She blew out the smoke and sat down next to her, raising an eyebrow at her. "And no, poppet, I don't want anything. I'm a girl with nothing better to do then follow people around. I've never wanted anything from anyone, unless its cigs and you don't smoke... so... I don't want anything."
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Admin
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: What to do, What to do (Yasu and Kitty)   What to do, What to do (Yasu and Kitty) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 6:57 am

kitty let out a low hiss when she said the coment about grimmjow..."grimmjow, just so hapens to be my mate... so I'd refrain from saying bad things about him around me...." it is always a shock when people hear about grimmjow and kitty for the first time... seeing how he is well was a stray and she is the rarest neko in the world. "and ok," she sighed as she got out her sketch pad and began to draw the city she was verry verry good at this sort of thing.
Back to top Go down
Yasu

Yasu

PostSubject: Re: What to do, What to do (Yasu and Kitty)   What to do, What to do (Yasu and Kitty) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 5:04 pm

"Bad things? I wasn't meaning anything like that, just saying what he is. A crazy ass," Yasu shrugged, narrowing her dark purple eyes. "And it's nice to know that he has a mate, though I've never even seen him. Most kitties called him a whore." She sighed, cracking her neck and taking a hit off her cig. "Hope you have nice little half ocelot half whatever he is babies." Yasu glanced over at the sketch pad in Kitty's hands and smiled, "Pretty good."
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Admin
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: What to do, What to do (Yasu and Kitty)   What to do, What to do (Yasu and Kitty) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 5:15 pm

kitty hissed then looked at her swolen belly... "well we will... two of them...and thank you. but calling my mate a crazy ass and a whore is verry bad to do on your part... the claws might come out soon..." she said looking away.
Back to top Go down
Yasu

Yasu

PostSubject: Re: What to do, What to do (Yasu and Kitty)   What to do, What to do (Yasu and Kitty) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 8:00 pm

Yasu rolled her eyes, "You don't seem like much of a fighting kitty. Don't even start with the threats, cause they don't work. I don't even fight, so don't waste your breath. ANd besides that, I'm not going to fight a pregnant kitty because it's wrong, might hurt the kits. Don't want that." She shook her head and threw the cig down. "Nope, don't want that at all."
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Admin
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: What to do, What to do (Yasu and Kitty)   What to do, What to do (Yasu and Kitty) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 8:05 pm

kitty sighed "I'm sorry for over reaacting, and ur right.... plus if u hurt me grimmjow would attack you. he is verry... I mean VERRY over pretective of me.... it gets kina annoying when he attacks my friends..." she sighed rubing her belly.
Back to top Go down
Yasu

Yasu

PostSubject: Re: What to do, What to do (Yasu and Kitty)   What to do, What to do (Yasu and Kitty) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 5:41 pm

"Friends? Does that mean the two of us are friends, then?" Yasu chuckled a bit, never having really used the term since her mistress died. She stretched her arms out above her head and slid down a bit so that she was hanging off her seat slightly. Her eyes closed and her ears flattened against her head again as a breeze blew against them. "Ol' Grimmy is a fighter, I must admit. Never met him but all the rumors I've heard are... not all that good."
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Admin
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: What to do, What to do (Yasu and Kitty)   What to do, What to do (Yasu and Kitty) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 8:20 pm

kitty sighed "well I'm not sure me and u are friends... but yeah.... he jumped another male becase he thought he was going to hurt me or try and take me from him....... he needs to get it in his head that even though a few people have hurt me in the past not every one will in the future...." she sighed and took out a small pakert and sniffed it puting it back.... the smell made it clear she had cat nip with her.... it calmed her down.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What to do, What to do (Yasu and Kitty)   What to do, What to do (Yasu and Kitty) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What to do, What to do (Yasu and Kitty)
Page 1 of 1