Neko Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A neko rp, are you a master? or a pet?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Arillé Delflores

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cleverless

Cleverless

Arillé Delflores  Empty
PostSubject: Arillé Delflores    Arillé Delflores  I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 9:08 am

Name: Arillé Delflores
Appearance: See image
Personality: Rather shy and to himself. He goes through a lot of weird things in his lifetime, so hardly anything is surprising to him anymore. He doesn't like to get people angry, but doesn't really prefer to hang around people. He prefers to hang around animals. (Or, even nekos.)
History: See image.
How many nekos you own: None so far.
Sexual preference: straight
Clothing: See image
Dislikes: bullies, barbarians, generally violent people

Picture:
Arillé Delflores  Arilleprofile

Roleplay sample: [I'll post a sample from elsewhere again]

So much time passed without further interaction between any of the three. Karalei had wondered why the taller demon hadn't been back to torment her some more, and Mi-Kay was a good companion but he wasn't much for starting a conversation. None-the-less his presence in her room comforted her more than he seemed to know. He sat on her bed looking at nothing in particular, picking at the empty basket in his hands. He glanced over to the lantern on the table, and over to Karalei. She was drifting off to sleep as she sat beside him. Suddenly, she fell and ended up leaning against him. A shiver went up his spine and his fur bristled, ears sticking straight up. He didn't want to move and disturb her, but he had never had anyone lean on him before; especially not a girl-- a human girl. A girl he just met, a girl he thought was terrified of him and his acquaintance. He wasn't sure what to do, but decided she needed to sleep so just sat there and allowed her to sleep. It was comforting for him that she was leaning against his non-gloved arm, which he glanced at while he was in this helpless position. Carefully he moved his glove over to his other hand, so that he may touch it without moving the arm Karalei was leaning against. The small feline-like child sighed, then ears flicked. He turned to see Grysen in the door. Mi-Kay was relieved that the girl was asleep, this sight probably would have disturbed her. Meanwhile, the tall purple-haired devilish man stared at the girl leaning against Mi-Kay's arm. "Did she eat?" he asked. Mi-Kay gave a nod of confirmation to the man. "Good," Grysen replied, then glanced to Karalei with a smirk. "She'll probably come in handy later, and it won't do me any good if she dies," he said sinisterly, then headed out of the room. Mi-Kay's face was shadowed with horror at what Grysen was inferring, and he held his arm protectively around Karalei. He'd try to do anything he could to save her...
And his eyes fell upon his glove again.

(From my series "Shadow Hunting") tigers62699.deviantart.com/art/Shadow-Hunting-Chapter-One-133481582
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Admin
Kitty

Arillé Delflores  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arillé Delflores    Arillé Delflores  I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 7:22 pm

aproved hes the perfect owner for raven lol the stuff he likes
Back to top Go down
https://nkparadise.123.st
Cleverless

Cleverless

Arillé Delflores  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arillé Delflores    Arillé Delflores  I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 7:45 pm

I'll bring him into the other RP soon and they can meet and he can take her home :)
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Admin
Kitty

Arillé Delflores  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arillé Delflores    Arillé Delflores  I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 7:21 pm

ok lol sounds good
Back to top Go down
https://nkparadise.123.st
Sponsored content

Arillé Delflores  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arillé Delflores    Arillé Delflores  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Arillé Delflores
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Neko Paradise :: creation and template :: templates :: human/ owner template-
Jump to: