Neko Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A neko rp, are you a master? or a pet?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dreiv auf die Seichtbähra

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cleverless

Cleverless

Dreiv auf die Seichtbähra Empty
PostSubject: Dreiv auf die Seichtbähra   Dreiv auf die Seichtbähra I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 10:39 am

"Die seichtbähra" = "the illness bearer", a description for a creature so far from the normal terrors of The Place of Shadows; it is said that one drops dead by the very sight of it! And it is so powerful that it can actually fight and win against even the most powerful, elementally-gifted of beasts. ( Want more information? )

Ah, the tale of the Illness Bearer, something that had been long since anticipated since its presence had been made known to those of this material world. Its purpose here is unknown... As well as its form. It is said that one should recognize it when sighted, but the tale is several hundred years old. It is most likely a myth anyway.... Or is it?

And now it's explanation time. This roleplay will sort of revolve around a character of mine known as Xias. He may or may not be the "Seichtbähra" described, but that is for the players to find out! He is, in fact, a cat boy. Not very human-like, his mutated appearance causes others to have a hard time trusting him. He is not like anything anyone has ever seen before and it frightens them. Not to mention.... He has all of these strange powers that he can barely even control.
Above all that, he's a very gentle-hearted creature. He does not mean any harm to anyone and really just wants to fit in. It's difficult for him when he doesn't have a friend in the world and people accuse him of being a devilish beast from a shadow world.

Here is a picture I drew of him recently: Dreiv auf die Seichtbähra Xias

What's that on his wrist, you might ask? Why that is an IV cord. It does not come out of his wrist, and he does not know how he got it. He keeps a bandage around the wrist so that it does not freak people out too much. It is a cord that dangles from his vein, the cord always appears to be empty, it does not appear to contain any blood and he does not appear to have any injuries from it being inserted into his wrist. In fact, without the bandage on his wrist it looks infused with his skin! What is it for, you might ask?
It has many purposes.
Some darker than others.

And now for the Roleplay Basics:
Foundation Setting: It all starts off in a little area in the desert. There are villages and such scattered around the outskirts of it, where larger cities are accessible for resources and other such things. However, going out into the desert where the sun is blazing and the creatures are dangerous, you'd come across a little area that is, quite randomly, blossoming with life. Somehow in the middle of this desert there is an area of lush grass, trees, flowers, and a rather large collection of rocks forming a mossy hill. Its presence there is paranormal, for as once entered it feels like a spring meadow, rather than a blistering hot desert. It must be enchanted....

Primary Plot: As mentioned there is controversy of what new form the Seichtbähra has taken, and this strange little purple bakeneko seems to fit the description perfectly. The Seichtbähra is a plague, it causes people to become sick as its name suggests. It bears illnesses, and other forms of devastation. Xias is highly toxic in several ways. His saliva causes people to become feverishly ill, his tears are corrosively acidic and burn anything they touch, and his blood is a metallic silver; which is fatally toxic. However, Xias is not aggressive and does his best to avoid harming people, unlike the malevolent depictions of the Seichtbähra, which has intentions of devastating the world with numerous plagues such as illness and famine.
Xias has to prove himself as being completely "harmless," and yet no one believes him. He is capable of massive destruction, but chooses not to perform it. There is a problem, however.... He has no master and has not yet learned to control his powers.... Some of which are highly dangerous. He secludes himself... but does not train to hone his powers. Instead he avoids using them at all costs. This makes him more dangerous... for as they are bubbling up inside him, waiting for a chance to be released.
Can he keep up this complicated masquerade? Is he telling the truth? Or will he turn out to be the Seichtbähra? Perhaps he does not even know himself, or perhaps the true Illness Bearer is one even more powerful than he is!

Last edited by Kitty on Tue Oct 04, 2011 1:46 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : request)
Back to top Go down
Cleverless

Cleverless

PostSubject: Re: Dreiv auf die Seichtbähra   Dreiv auf die Seichtbähra I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 1:59 pm

Kitty:

Raven sat in an ally way... her fingers ached her ears were cold, But she kept pressing her fingers to the strings moving her arm back and forth dragging the bow across the strings. A human dropped a coin into her bucket as she waked past. This was Raven the neko with hair the color of raven feathers, eyes blue as the night sky and who played like an angle. She played a sad song. Her violin seeping out the melodies of her song.... around her were chalk drawings of artwork and paintings on raged canvass she had made. she was a poor stray a begger, she played for food and money what little she had extra she saved for paints and art suplies and did her best to survive.

Tiger:

It was a strange and rare circumstance to find a creature wandering the streets of the city wearing obscuring clothes. A huge black cloak that was several times too big covered whatever being lurked the dark alleys completely. However a massive tail peaked out from under the dark clothes- that which was thick, striped with alternating bands of light and dark green, and tipped with a teal-colored fluff of fur. It dragged along the damp street and its once vibrant colors were dulled with muck and litter. The being halted, luminescent white orbs gazed beneath the cowl of his hood at the raven-featured nekomimi huddled against the wall of an alley; playing her violin for money. Carefully she was approached, but the being kept his distance from her, that is until no humans were near, and then he stood by her, but still far enough away to keep his appearance hidden well enough.
"Miss?" the young boy managed to peep out quietly, as his head darted along the area to ensure no humans were near, then focused his attention back to her. "If you are in need of food, perhaps I may be able to help you..."

Kitty:

Raven looked up at him and set down her violin and her black cat ears twitched. "hello...." she said softly she was somewhat thinner than she should be. She pondered his words "hm it would be nice.... ive been here since my master left me... cursed they say evil they say...." she had two tails.... two tailed cats are evil or so they say. She looked to the side avoiding his gaze. all around her in spray paint and chalk were poems that were dark or sad....
the closest was sad it read 'life is not without a price, to cleanse of sin is go to paradise, death will come no mater what you say, so i wouldnt gamble life away, life and death go hand in hand, i hope one day you'll understand.....'

Back to top Go down
Cleverless

Cleverless

PostSubject: Re: Dreiv auf die Seichtbähra   Dreiv auf die Seichtbähra I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 2:14 pm

Those words traveled around the head of the hooded figure. Cursed and evil... his eyes surveyed the walls around her, and the artistic scribbles, poetic lines, her story of suffering. And suffering was something he could relate to. His hand flinched as he considered removing his hood to display his vibrant features, but it remained at his side when he decided against it. With a small, pained grunt he started to back away from her.
"I will be back soon..!" he assured her, and turned to run out into the alleyway where his form was consumed by darkness. The being was gone for a few minutes, but eventually he returned with a crate. Now his hands were shown out of the over-sized coat's sleeves, though they were adorned with lambskin mittens. His tail was now curled protectively along his ankles as he walked. He approached her carefully and set the crate down, but immediately backed away from her, as if frightened by her. The crate was a simple wooden one, similar to the sort that is used for storage and overseas shipping. The crate's contents were just as simple, but welcoming to any starving being. It was loaded with an abundance of fruits, two small glass bottles of milk, a bag of bread (though stale), and several cans of vegetables, tuna, and chicken broth. Under these food items were three white ceramic bowls that seem to have never touched a dish cloth, and several forks and spoons. A few of those forks were missing prongs.
Meanwhile the strange, shrouded boy waited, drumming his fingers together as he watched her nervously.
"My name is Xias..." He finally introduced himself. "I live out in the desert..."
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Admin
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Dreiv auf die Seichtbähra   Dreiv auf die Seichtbähra I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 2:28 pm

Raven watched she quickly ate a few peices of fruit. she looked back at him with a smile on her face. "thank you may I ask your name?" she asked tilting her head slightly. a slight purr rose in her throat and she looked kindly.
Back to top Go down
https://nkparadise.123.st
Cleverless

Cleverless

PostSubject: Re: Dreiv auf die Seichtbähra   Dreiv auf die Seichtbähra I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 2:42 pm

Xias appeared confused for a moment, though this was rather difficult to tell when he was completely obscured by the cloak and his facial expression could not be seen. Still, he remained silent for a moment longer before answering
"I believe I had just said my name..." and thus began to question the listening ability of the girl, so stepped closer to repeat himself. "My name is Xias," he stated louder, and a bit more slowly while carefully enunciating each word. "And I live out in the desert,"
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Admin
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Dreiv auf die Seichtbähra   Dreiv auf die Seichtbähra I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 2:47 pm

she looked down she hadn't heard him te first time "oh im sorry i didnt catch that the first time i was too buissy eating, "she said she didnt want to be rude... she stood up slightly nd her nose twitched "I'm raven and you smell like cactus and blood..." she said her ears licked back for a momnt before they perked forward again
Back to top Go down
Cleverless

Cleverless

PostSubject: Re: Dreiv auf die Seichtbähra   Dreiv auf die Seichtbähra I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 2:57 pm

"Cactus and... b-blood?" Xias questioned, with obvious nervousness in his voice. The cactus scent, he understood as he would commonly eat cacti while out in the desert. However the blood... he could not fathom why she could smell blood on him, as he was not normally near blood... at least he hoped not.
"P-pardon me, miss, but why would you smell blood on me?" he questioned firmly, and regained some of his composure. "Are you certain it's on me you detect this blood? I assure you, I have not been exposed to that substance, and I do not recall ever having done so for at least two years... " Though he started to question his own memory, but was quite certain he was telling the truth.
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Admin
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Dreiv auf die Seichtbähra   Dreiv auf die Seichtbähra I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 3:05 pm

she sniffed again and again "Oh... i think i might have a nose bleed.... its not you its me..." she wiped her nose and sure enough it was bloody the air was dry and caused her nose to bleed. she got out a hankercheif and blew her nose till blood stord pouring out
Back to top Go down
Cleverless

Cleverless

PostSubject: Re: Dreiv auf die Seichtbähra   Dreiv auf die Seichtbähra I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 3:21 pm

Xias watched in horror at the blood gushing from the girl's nose, wishing he could do something to help her, but realized he would probably only make things worse if he tried.
"Why is your nose bleeding so much?" He questioned with worry. "Did you hurt it?" And he stood there awkwardly, not sure what to do or say at that point other than what he had already inquired. Although he also wished to return to his own home where... he could not do any accidental harm to this child. He had given her food, and that was enough, he figured.
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Admin
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Dreiv auf die Seichtbähra   Dreiv auf die Seichtbähra I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 6:14 pm

"im sorry it does this when the air is dry im ok really...." she pached away her violin and her paintings [color=blue]"i would like to see the desert.... i heard the cacti flowers are in bloom right now...."looked him in the eye [color=blue]"that cloak cant hide you scent.... i know your different like me......"
Back to top Go down
Cleverless

Cleverless

PostSubject: Re: Dreiv auf die Seichtbähra   Dreiv auf die Seichtbähra I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 7:45 pm

Xias froze again, and could only stare at her for a moment as he processed the information that she provided him.
"The.. desert air is much dryer, I think..." he stated, though was not exactly sure what would cause one's nose to bleed. It was much colder out here than it is in the desert, after all. Her final statement sparked a different train of thoughts floating around in his mind. Slowly and reluctantly, he reached up and pulled his hood from his head to reveal his very odd features.
"I ... suppose it only matters to humans... and they can't smell as good, it seems..."
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Admin
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Dreiv auf die Seichtbähra   Dreiv auf die Seichtbähra I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 4:56 pm

"they can hardly smell at all... wouldyou let me come to the desert with you?" she asked tilting her head slightly his looks didnt startle her t all
Back to top Go down
Cleverless

Cleverless

PostSubject: Re: Dreiv auf die Seichtbähra   Dreiv auf die Seichtbähra I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 6:58 pm

Xias gave a faint, nervous laugh at her first statement. Not being able to smell at all... but the thought was quickly brushed from his head at her question, as well as upon noticing that she did not react in the slightest to his very strange appearance. One of his furry lavender ears flicked briefly to the side while he surveyed her actions carefully. She asked, instead, to go with him to the desert, and did not even comment on how odd he appeared. It was strange, of course, but he did not decide to question it. Instead, he smiled, thinking now perhaps he had found a friend. He removed the mittens and stuffed them into the pockets of his large coat. His hands only had three fingers to each, and his right hand had a bandage wrapped around it, with a cord leading from under it and into the sleeve of his coat. Carefully, he offered her his non-bandaged hand to help her up with a grin on his face. A single fang was visible over his lip, his eyes were pure white and seemed to lack any pupils, his skin was a pale lavender, and his hair was the same teal color as the fluff on the end of his tail.
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Admin
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Dreiv auf die Seichtbähra   Dreiv auf die Seichtbähra I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 7:09 pm

she smiled warmly at him and took his hand alowing him to help her up her ears twitched and hre tail swayed "ive seen worse looking creatures than you, your unique like me "she chuckled. She looked at the darkaning night sky "we should go.... its a new moon tonight...." she said distantly.... she was also a creature of myth a sabora under the new moon she beame a horid beast a large panther with two tails and dragon wings
Back to top Go down
Cleverless

Cleverless

PostSubject: Re: Dreiv auf die Seichtbähra   Dreiv auf die Seichtbähra I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 8:01 pm

(( whoops I keep hitting "new topic" instead of "reply" silly fingers ))

Xias smiled back at her, feeling glad to finally feel... accepted and welcomed. He felt like he actually belonged with someone, and he actually fit in, even if they were remarkably different, with Raven being considerably darker in both appearance and color scheme, while Xias was brightly colored and had rather mutated physical traits in comparison to a normal nekomimi. But, this girl here treated his odd appearance like it wasn't a big deal, and it brought a great deal of comfort to the little draconic cat boy. On the mention of the new moon, his smile faded slightly to a look of slight confusion, wondering what sort of omen awaited the new moon, though did not question it at the time. Her reasoning was none of his business, and so he did not chose to pry. At that moment he returned his cloak to hide his features; so that he may lead his new friend out of the city, and see his home in the desert.
Soon enough the asphalt beneath them gradually turned to dirt as they left the city. And the dirt beneath them became looser and looser until it shifted under the weight of a footstep, and the temperature around them set the ambiance ablaze, just before the sun hid too low against the horizon. The warm colors of sunset glittered on the rocky gravel, and the impressively tall cacti were most certainly blooming radiantly.
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Admin
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Dreiv auf die Seichtbähra   Dreiv auf die Seichtbähra I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 8:44 pm

raven followed he woud see when the sun set what she was but that was a few hours away.... the desert was beautifull at sun set "oh this place is lovely" she said purring softly like cats do
((srry short post))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dreiv auf die Seichtbähra   Dreiv auf die Seichtbähra I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dreiv auf die Seichtbähra
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Neko Paradise :: other :: anything goes-
Jump to: